This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Refilling - where and how much

oleg220282 - Member

9:50 - August 31, 2011

Posts 7

Hello good people. Interested in this question. Met a lot of opinions about the lighter refills. Who then 5 dice, who is 7, 10, or who has not run a wick. But how much should fill correctly, who as it does? And as far as the gas station with daily use? Share your experience please help newbie)))

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

10:35 - 31 August 2011

1323 posts

Here, as in many other cases, how many people have many opinions. Themselves eventually realize its "sweet spot." Do not top up - bad, pour - too good in it ... I use kanistrochkoy Zippo (without adding to the end of about 4-5 mm), a very metered and missing more than a week, and does not drip from the wick ...

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

19:58 - 31 August 2011

37 posts

I pour on the eye - just as soon as fitel get slightly wet, that's all. Refueling is enough for 8-9 days.

This .... Opa!!

Dude - Guest

20:03 - 31 August 2011

Lew on the ball as a wick to drip - atlichna, fumes! Then annealing torch burns like hell making me satisfied and happy.

Atila - Member

17:49 - September 1, 2011

48 posts

Message edited 17:57 - September 1, 2011 by Atila

Refill lighters individual thing. Personally, I fill a syringe chereez hole in the gasket, well, every time it does not turn down. Lew exactly 6 ml., Just exactly with the wick does not drip.

samsung197244 - Member

4:59 - September 6, 2011

Posts 22

Myself a novice, but I realized one is better not to pour, do not be greedy ... and said, I like comfortable kanistrochki spout into the hole and insert poddevat felt it ... maybe after that, and to the hole, just read somewhere, someone asked for what it is ... that thought ... gasoline Newport ,4-D days strictly ... but the smell of it ...)))

Hartman - Guest

16:21 - September 6, 2011

LUTER writes:

I pour on the eye - just as soon as fitel get slightly wet, that's all. Refueling is enough for 8-9 days.

On the eye - a painful, perhaps?

- Wolf, Sell me this ... salt, three grams of ...

- Hey, Bear, I have such Guirec no, I'll let so nasyplyu the eye as well?

- The x .. nd yourself mound gray dog!

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

20:41 - September 6, 2011

37 posts

Hartman writes:

On the eye - a painful, perhaps?

- Wolf, Sell me this ... salt, three grams of ...

- Hey, Bear, I have such Guirec no, I'll let so nasyplyu the eye as well?

- The x .. nd yourself mound gray dog!

And Cho?

This .... Opa!!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:38 - September 6, 2011

1860 posts

Nicho! This type of humor)))

Dikar - Member

20:19 - October 7, 2011

Posts 20

Watched the video on the jig there zaprake recommend covering no more 5kubikov should last 3-5 dnei that is not enough I think, but in reality, those who tried it?

kypexin - Administrator

14:05 - 12 October 2011

1670 posts

Already once wrote again. Enough to fill 5 full "zilch" from the bottle. Pour that dripped from the wick, not advise - then you can get a chemical burn if handled lighter to wear pants pocket (not deadly, but it is unpleasant).

Hartman - Guest

18:32 - 12 October 2011

5-6 "cubes" from the syringe - the most it, exactly enough for a week, being tested in practice. Perhaps this is equivalent to the five "puff" of kanistrochki.

By the way, before often plays and repeatedly seared itself through fuel thigh pocket - the same chemical burn.

Current employee's office for the same reason refused Zippo - he is a very very sensitive skin fracture or so - but the burns he received quite noble, like a mighty center of psoriasis, and his girlfriend did not lead to a version of burning fuel and it is suspected that a sexually transmitted ... in general, not the fate of the man came out.

kypexin - Administrator

14:31 - 13 October 2011

1670 posts

Hartman writes:

Current employee's office for the same reason refused Zippo - he is a very very sensitive skin fracture or so - but the burns he received quite noble, like a mighty center of psoriasis, and his girlfriend did not lead to a version of burning fuel and it is suspected that a sexually transmitted ... in general, not the fate of the man came out.

Heartbreaking story!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

6 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2746 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))