This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

About Kolorus

mail54 - Member

15:31 - 22 September 2011

Posts 12

Good day to all forum users. I do not like to write so many letters, and there is no time but still can not write, and hands are itching ....

I can tell you about your shopping experience Koloruse ...

Maybe even some of the readers of this will stop the forum to communicate with these goats. Believe me, I do not mishandled Cossack clever competitors this "company"

(That's in quotes!)   All that I write it happened to me and for the truth of the story, I swear.  

Story 1.

Last year around June wanted to buy ZIPPO BLU. BLU wanted it and a model. Began to look at inetmagazinah, well and found -   "Official representation ZIPPO», «The only official online store in Russia," blah, blah, blah, etc. Okay, order,   waited about 4 slave. day brought.

What I was immediately alarmed - no sales receipt from the courier. Instead, the only commodity. I asked him why - he says it is only a courier, and nothing else does not know. Okay. More interesting. Even on the phone operator separately warned that lighters are supplied without gas   without gas and try not strike sharply - just lose the warranty. Funny, is not it? But it's true - you can call yourself Kolorus. I ask - "What about the check?" Reply   - "And then check it, it's ZIPPO, lifetime warranty." Courier me again warns that labels would not take his and strike sharply. That's it,   and literally, "Do not want, do not take." Okay, I bought.

I got in the black:

1.Zazhigalka looks really very beautiful. This is the main reason that the money was still in fact given a "pig in a poke" ...

2. Outwardly made ​​good quality, comfortable in the hand, but of course the famous "click", etc. When opened - also did not see any crime, cover imperfections or whatever not. Bosses as taught online zippo. Com - there are a video course with some guy who shows and tells all. Now that led me to take up the writings-

I got in the red:

1. NEVER lighter ignited the first time. Even when there is a new "brand" flint, and when the remains of a less than half, even melancholy ..

2. Official supply of gas to fuel "ZIPPO BLU GAS LIGHTER "and never will be.

Proprietary silicon supplied. You have to use another gas with a high degree of purity.

3. Lighter Never fill completely - there is a side to her special. the window is transparent, and it shows. This was the way a lot of words on the import forums and even different   video on yuotube.

4. ), отпустил кнопку – а зажигалка продолжает гореть 2-3 секунды. The procedure itself is also triggering a lot of criticism - lit (if the work - see item 1 J), let go of the button - and the lighter continues to burn for 2-3 seconds. That's ...

5. Now, the main disadvantage. ZIPPO lighters repair in Russia there has been no (well meaning official). Is available for your account to send her to Germany,   in Europe "repair centre ", where they will make it for free. This I happily reported Kolorusa girl when I finally mature enough to get her back (or "ass", which would be correct.) When I started to tell her something about 2 weeks from the date of purchase, that I return, without explanation, etc. I was told:

1.Tolko new, not used, 2. Necessarily presence receipt. (Well, you read the beginning of the story ...) Otherwise - "go to Germany." Moreover, even so cleverly asked when I told them about my problems, "And what gas to fuel you use?" Clearly, right?. "All the moves are written ..." - as   would say classic.

Well, that was last year in the summer. What to do - lohanulsya, gave four thousand unclear why. Okay, so enjoyed. But a year has passed and here I once forgot my lighter at home and went to work, and when I came, I saw the following - lighter somehow opened (open top cap) and no gas in it at all. Trying to fill - starts siphon in all directions. I understand that the lighter came tryndets.

That is only for the release. Of any premises   to Germany essno I zamorachivalsyaNoya went the other way. I tried to find a repair shop lighters, which as it turned out today in Moscow, almost unreal. However, after a long search, I finally was lucky - I found the master, the cat. undertook to repair it. Uncle 50 years old, sitting in a studio on Sadovaya. Took 500 rubles. for valve replacement, among other things asked where, how much he took. I told him everything as it is - he smiled and said he had been repairing lighters for 30 years and can say with confidence - it's not a real Zippo. I leave comments without this statement, now in Moscow megaspetsialistov just darkness, but still lighter he repaired it and it seemed to work better, at least the lights are almost always the first time.

There are two story, but more on that later. If the course is interesting ...

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

15:55 - 22 September 2011

327 posts

Further confirmation of the fact that the Zippo Blu complete mess. А насчет гарантии, на сайте zippo.ru есть новость:

29/08/2011 - Аннулирование гарантии при исппользовании некачественного горючего.

В связи с участившимися случаями поломок зажигалок Zippo из-за использования некачественного топлива, компания ZIPPO предупреждает, что гарантия на продукцию аннулируется при использовании горючего отличного от горючего марки Zippo. Будьте внимательны при покупке! Оригинальное топливо Zippo можно купить, например, в официальном интернет-магазине.

Если это и на бензиновые распространяется, тогда вообще ржака. Отваливается петля, крышка или накладка , но они это не чинят, т.к. вы заливали не Зипповский бенз и все развалилось только изза некачественного топлива )))

mail54 - Member

17:28 - Сентябрь 22, 2011

Posts 12

Рассказ 2.

Случилось так, что когда моя зиппа приказала долго жить в августе этого года, я стал усиленно искать мастера, который бы смог мне ее починить. И получилось так, что в соседнем отделе работает человек, который в июне 2011 года покупал zippo blu в том же самом колорусе. Просто я работаю в компании со штатом 2000 сотрудников и объявление на корп. форуме дало свои результаты. Мы с ним встретились в курилке и вот что оказалось:

1. он также брал в инет-магазине колоруса;

2. ему также НЕ ПРИВЕЗЛИ КАССОВОГО ЧЕКА;

3. через 3-4 недели зажигалка сломалась, а именно - вместо ветрозащищенного пламени, которое должно быть в zippo blu , ну такое, я не знаю как сказать, похожее на горение газовой ацетиленовой горелки (вы уж простите за сравнение), «турбо» пламя, его экземпляр горит простым пламенем, как обычная газовая зажигалка. Но так у него было с момента покупки, и он особенно не заморачивался по этому поводу, хотя не понимал почему так. Однако теперь пламя еще стало уходить куда-то вбок,   то есть возникло подозрение, что подтравливает клапан. В принципе работает,   как он говорит, но начинает раздражать, особенно когда руку обожжешь….:(

Я принес ему свою показать, он свою и, сравнив их,   вот что интересное обнаружилось:

у зажигалок, купленных с разницей в год (!) один и тот же месяц и год выпуска - июль 2007 (пробит на дне зажигалки, рядом с надписью ZIPPO BLU ) и, кроме того, одинаковый номер партии (выдавлен на пластиковом окошке для проверки уровня заправки).

Здорово, правда?

Короче, когда я свою починил, отправил его к тому же дядьке. Как он рассказывает дядька долго колдовал (неделю) в отличии от моего заказа (2 дня) и выдал заключение: ни один клапан не подходит на замену, клапан бракованный, оставляет его, вбок травить больше не будет, гореть будет обычным пламенем (не «турбо»).

Мой товарищ по несчастью также спросил его про оригинальность – ответ дядьки: «я уже видел это фуфло».

Conclusion.

Какие мысли у меня возникли по этому поводу. Один случай – может быть случайность, два – закономерность. А я уверен, что их не 2 , а намного больше, отсюда выводы:

1. Колорус под маркой официального поставщика продукции ZIPPO на российский рынок толкает подделки. Очень возможно, при современном развитии кустарных производств в Китае, Малазии и т.п. Но тогда они именно то, что я написал в начале, когда советовал с ними не связываться.

2. Фирма ZIPPO скурвилась, производит и импортирует на российский рынок откровенный брак, а колорус здесь ни причем, просто посредники. «Белые и пушистые».

Но тогда им (поскольку они официальный дистрибьютер продукции и т.д.)   стоило бы извиниться перед покупателями или хотя бы научить своих сотрудников минимальным навыкам вежливого общения с клиентами. Но я понимаю, что ничего этого они не сделают, и поэтому все равно, как ни крути, получается что они - … (ну вы сами читали в начале моего поста)  

Hartman - Гость

17:41 - Сентябрь 22, 2011

Once again wonder aloud - why Zippo ugrebische concoct these things, and why do not they make a copy of Ronson Varaflame Windlite - design for indestructibility easily compete with conventional Zippo, and by virtue of the same design, this lighter can work at least for a couple of perdyachem, even on the bog gas, to score her low-quality fuel, in principle, does not see possible. But on wind resistance Windlite over rival Zippo, clear practice. And the warranty can be given to her for life simply - it is repaired quickly and easily.

All the more so now Zippo owns Ronson ...

mail54 - Member

17:43 - 22 September 2011

Posts 12

xidemonix writes:

Further confirmation of the fact that the Zippo Blu complete mess. As for warranty, online zippo.ru have news:

29/08/2011 - Cancellation of the guarantee at isppolzovanii substandard fuel.

Due to the increasing incidence of breakdowns Zippo lighters because of the use of low-quality fuel, the company ZIPPO warns that product warranty is voided by the use of fuel other than fuel brand Zippo. Be careful when buying! Original Zippo fuel can be bought, for example, the official online store.

If this applies to gasoline, then do rzhaka. Fall off the loop cap or cover, but they do not mend it, because You fill not Zippovsky Benz and everything fell apart only because of the poor quality of fuel)))

Funny.

Supply of native ZIPPO GAS BLU LIGHTER, as I wrote was not, and never will be - that's the official answer kolorusa, ZIPPO official supplier of products to Russia. I can show the letter. Left on mail.ru soap last year.

Here's how to make money - sell shit and would not answer, and if anything - there is no guarantee!

And you all sit and trample keyboard display pyalites. Next, arrange another office "Horns and Hoofs," "official supplier of the coolest horns and hooves to Russia"

Atila - Member

19:08 - 22 September 2011

48 posts

I, too, was not a very good experience in the acquisition, has gasoline, lighters Koroluse. Although all of the original features of the lighter, like, there, but still arouse suspicion ...

And interestingly, the official distributor neither a shop, or even just self-delivery, express delivery only.

As I wrote in a forum thread: "... it seems that the lighter with defects that do not pass quality control at the factory Zippo, get into a big box and safely sent to Russia ..!"

Never again, nothing I will not take them, that's for sure ..! Found a more reliable way to purchase and deshovy products Zippo.

botas - Expert

4:56 - September 23, 2011

530 posts

Сообщение редактировано 5:21 - September 23, 2011 пользователем botas

mail54 пишет:

Добрый день всем форумчанам. Не люблю писать так много букв, да и времени нет но все-таки не могу не написать, руки так и чешутся….

Можно я расскажу про свой опыт покупок в Колорусе…

Can.

Вы покупали в Колорус.

Эксклюзивным российским представителем Zippo в России является компания Королус .

Как ни крути-верти, Колорус и Королус — это разные понятия даже по орфографическому определению.

“1. Колорус под маркой официального поставщика продукции ZIPPO на российский рынок толкает подделки.”

mail54 , тебе не стыдно, а?

mail54 - Member

9:54 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

Posts 12

Ага, вот и сотрудники этой “конторы” подтянулись!

Да, действительно, прииношу извинения форумчанам (но не этой конторе), действительно опечатался, правильно -королус

для botas/

Все поняли о какой фирме идет речь, за исключением вас. Вы похожи на 40-летнюю девственницу, которая стоя в очереди не имея никаких аргументов начинает придираться к мелочам. Я же не официальное письмо пишу в прокуратуру, по факту мошенничества и нарушения закона и о защите прав потребителей…

Кстати все-таки я найду время, составлю грамотное письмо на английском про этот “королус” и направлю мылом в головную контору. Кстати, я с ними уже переписывался, и что приятно удивляет - получал ответы.

Hartman - Гость

12:09 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

botas writes:

mail54 , тебе не стыдно, а?

Рупь за сто - не, не стыдно. :)

Человек ЧЕТЫРЕ ТЫСЯЧИ !!! потратил за предмет, стоящий сорок долларов. И, о ужас - НЕ ПОЛУЧИЛ КАССОВОГО ЧЕКА ! И получил за три цены кусок какого-то адского кала на совершенно скотских условиях от какой то быдлоконторы о признакими острого гнойного воспаления советской торговли.

Все указывало на то, что не надо с этими клоунами связываться.

Четыре рабочих дня ? Смышленый китаец ржавым зубилом за это время из обломка Т-34 выстучит любой предмет, влючая зажигалку, добежит пешком до Дефолт-Сити и еще кланяться будет, денежку принимая. С интернет магазинами, которые везут товар дольше 12 часов с момента получения заказа связываться не надо вообще, это банальное правило жизни. Такие лавки жить не должны вообще и кормить их своими деньгами - просто, извините, “запдло”.

С конторами, которые продают предмет, но совершенно адекватно тебе намекают, что на него нет гарантиии и не будет никогда, ибо нет ни гарантийного обязательства, ни сервиса, ни расходников, ни даже возможности проверить товар при покупке - связываться тоже, очевидно, не стоит. Особенно если платить за сей предмет приходится в четыре раза дороже его реальной цены.

Один я подумал про пылесос Кирби, не ? :)

Вот парадокс - вроде бы такие конторы должны помереть в первые три месяца - ан нет, кто то же кормит их…

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:06 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

791 posts

мммммммммммм интересно я сотрудник конторы или нет ????

Dear mail54 the company engaged in wholesale deliveries of lighters, and therefore the word of its official magazine .................... in principle should not exist, and the fact that it sells online lighters so you still tell her thanks for the worldwide representatives of firms ( I mean official) even talk to you would not))) believe the experience of this communication is not multiplicity one. and I can assure you that coming into the store and seeing it you will surely see a zippo lighter acquired through its official representatives in the country (well, an exception can be only not by me) as a permanent site participants declare that they zaslanye Cossacks)))) ) at least silly!

Good luck with your purchases

PS and here to read about zippo blu before buying online you would not hurt)))) because there are all similar in their opinion that this failure zippo

mail54 - Member

13:16 - 23 September 2011

Posts 12

Hartman writes:

botas writes:

mail54, shame, huh?

Ruble hundred - no, not ashamed. :)

Four thousand people! spent for items worth forty dollars. And, horror of horrors - do not get cash voucher! And got three price of a piece of hell stool completely bestial conditions of what that bydlokontory signs of acute purulent inflammation of Soviet trade.

Everything pointed to the fact that we should not communicate with these clowns.

Four working days? Intelligent Chinese rusty chisel for this time of the T-34 wreckage vystuchit any item switches on the lighter, run so far on foot to Default City and more will bow, taking the coin. With online shopping, product driven more than 12 hours from receipt of order to communicate is not necessary at all, it usually banal life. These stores do not have to live and feed them their money - just, sorry, "zapdlo."

With offices that sell item, but perfectly adequate hint to you that there is no guarantee it will never happen, because there is no warranty, no service, no consumables, not even able to check when buying a product - contact, too, apparently, do not . Especially if you pay for this item has four times more expensive than its real value.

I thought one of Kirby vacuum cleaner, no? :)

Here is the paradox - like such offices should die in the first three months - no, someone is feeding them ...

Of a receipt, I wrote, because in case of any showdown that is the only proof of purchase in this particular store. In this office, it is fundamentally not to be.

"All indications are that we should not communicate with these clowns."

Indicates just be spending on konretno this model a long time, they only had agreed to fulfill an order for a reasonable time. Simply wanted to buy a favorite birthday gift ... And by the way, I can say that is not so then the other office supply ZIPPO BLU Russia. In contrast to the same in Germany, where my friend lives, cat. says that almost everywhere in the big stores, where there are large krutilki with petrol model there ZIPPO ZIPPO BLU.

I tell you ... lohanulsya

mail54 - Member

13:44 - 23 September 2011

Posts 12

shturman1998 writes:

mmmmmmmmmmmm wonder I work office or not?

Dear mail54 the company engaged in wholesale deliveries of lighters, and therefore the word of its official magazine .................... in principle should not exist, and the fact that it sells online lighters so you still tell her thanks for the worldwide representatives of firms ( I mean official) even talk to you would not))) believe the experience of this communication is not multiplicity one. and I can assure you that coming into the store and seeing it you will surely see a zippo lighter acquired through its official representatives in the country (well, an exception can be only not by me) as a permanent site participants declare that they zaslanye Cossacks)))) ) at least silly!

Good luck with your purchases

PS and here to read about zippo blu before buying online you would not hurt)))) because there are all similar in their opinion that this failure zippo

1. “Уважаемый mail54 данная компания занимается оптовыми поставками зажигалок, и поэтому слово ОФИЦИАЛЬНЫЙ ее магазин ………………..в принципе не должно существовать , а то что через интернет она продает зажигалки так вы ей спасибо еще скажите ибо во всем мире представители фирм (я имею ввиду официальных) даже разговаривать с вами не стали бы ))) поверьте опыт подобного общения не однократен”

Позвольте Вам сообщить , что Вы говорите ерунду.

фирма Аояма занимается оптовыми поставками автомобилей хонда в россию и продает их через свой магазин (магазины). Купив автомобиль у них я замечательно и очень часто общаюсь с ними и при возникновении проблем с моей покупкой они по гарантии за свой счет все устраняют. Общаюсь также и с представительством хонда в России - то же никаких проблем. Если представительства ZIPPO нет в России, нет поставок всех расходников, нет фирменного сервиса- ТАК ВЫ СКАЖИТЕ ОБ ЭТОМ ПОКУПАТЕЛЮ на главной странице zippo.ru и покупатель сам примет решение, а здесь откровенное намеренное сокрытие информации!

2. “данная компания занимается оптовыми поставками зажигалок”

Я ПИШУ ЭТО ВСЕ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ ТОГО, что по моему глубокому убеждению поставляет она их не оттуда откуда нужно, и фирма ZIPPO не имеет к этой “продукции” и поставкам никакого отношения!

kypexin - Administrator

14:55 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

сообщений 1670

Давайте-ка я тут разъясню, чтобы всё стало на свои места.

1) Королус — единственный официальный дистрибьютор Zippo на территории России. Компания Королус поставляет официальную продукцию Zippo в Россию, никаких мифических “подделок”. Говорю это, т.к. много лет лично знаком со всеми сотрудниками этой компании. Поэтому предположение о поставках подделок неверно .

2) Королус НЕ ЗАНИМАЕТСЯ розничными продажами. Вы покупали в магазине, ссылку на который нашли на сайте zippo.ru, так? Это ЧАСТНЫЙ магазин, который просто состоит в партнёрских отношениях с Королусом, и не более того, и никакой Королус его не контролирует. То, что этот магазин торгует без кассовых чеков — оставим на его совести, обсуждать я это здесь не хочу (жалуйтесь в Роспотребнадзор, если хотите — это как-никак прямое нарушение закона). Мoгу сказать одно: в этом магазине продаются ТОЛЬКО НАСТОЯЩИЕ Zippo.

3) Зачем вы купили Zippo Blu, не посоветовавшись со знающими людьми ДО покупки? Давно и повсеместно известно, что это очень неудачная модель, которая работает херово, что признаёт и сама компания Zippo, и об этом знают коллекционеры и специалисты по Zippo во всём мире. Увы и ах. У BLU даже нет официального сервиса в России — ближайший сервис находится в Германии. Так что решение о покупке этого продукта было ошибкой .

4) Пункт об аннулировании гарантии в связи с некачественным горючим — полный бред. Газовую Zippo BLU у вас и так в ремонт в России не возьмут. Значит, речь идёт о бензиновых. А вот тут мне очень интересно, каким образом контора собирается доказать, что вы использовали “некачественное” горючее.

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:57 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

791 posts

Сообщение редактировано 15:02 - September 23, 2011 пользователем shturman1998

мля )))) если ты так сведущ в этой жизни …. то тогда гарантию на зажигалку почитай )))) и отправляй ее сразу в штаты , раз уж по твоему официальные представители в России не могут решить твою проблему и уж мне то (человеку живущему во владивостоке)

про какую то там хуояму ))) если вы обратитесь в компанию хонда с просьбой заменить вам линки ….тебя даже не услышат родной ты мой )))))) , а вот если ты zippo пошлешь в шататы к тебе прислушаются

есть нормальное предложение )))) купи у меня zippo по цене хонды и я тебе и расходники и походники и даже лапшу бесплатно японскую пришлю

shturman1998 - Maniac

15:01 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

791 posts

ах да …………………… ХОЧУ БЫТЬ ПРЕДСТАВИТЕЛЕМ КОРОЛУС !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kypexin - Administrator

15:22 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

сообщений 1670

Штурман, Штурман, остынь :))

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

15:37 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

сообщений 203

Friends! Завелись Вы не на шутку! Да бог с ней, с этой БЛУ! Как её вообще можно покупать без оригинального топлива. Я тоже хотел бы иметь в своей колекции ZIPPO BLU, была бы она понадежней и был бы к ней оригинальный газ, но увы. Я понимаю mail54, в рекламе они жутко заманчиво выглядят, работают как часики.

Hartman - Гость

15:51 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

Чуть-чуть наброшу керосинчега, ибо таки это мое поле деятельности:

- Кассовый чек - не обязательный аттрибут сделки, потому что согласно ФЗ от 22.05.2003 N 54-ФЗ (ред. от 17.07.2009) “О применении контрольно-кассовой техники при осуществлении наличных денежных расчетов и (или) расчетов с использованием платежных карт” (принят ГД ФС РФ 25.04.2003) (с изм. и доп., вступающими в силу с 01.01.2010) ИП, работающие по ЕНВД имеют право осущетсвлять продажи без ККМ, а по требованию (!) покупателя могут выдавать товарный чек.

- соответственно, требование кассового чека гарантийщиками в данном и подобном случае - абсолютно незаконно и отказать в гарантийном обслуживании на основании отсутствия кассового чека они не имеют права.

То есть эта левая откорячка не канает по этой конкретной непонятке. :)

У меня по соседству целый магазин работате без ККМ, продуктовый - там каждый отдел - это ИП на вмененке, дают товарник, если сказать, что нужен.

Hartman - Гость

15:54 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

dreamwork пишет:

Friends! Завелись Вы не на шутку! Да бог с ней, с этой БЛУ! Как её вообще можно покупать без оригинального топлива. Я тоже хотел бы иметь в своей колекции ZIPPO BLU, была бы она понадежней и был бы к ней оригинальный газ, но увы. Я понимаю mail54, в рекламе они жутко заманчиво выглядят, работают как часики.

Вот щаз как раз возьму и куплю таки “печальную Зиппо” - с е-бея. Аж за 36 доллариев. Что то мне любопытно стало - и правда, что ли, такое гуано эта Блу ? Аж интересно.

Как тот зайчик в анекдоте: “Бежит, видит - под кустиком - кал вроде бы. Подбежал поближе, взял, попробовал на вкус - и правда - кал.”

Hartman - Гость

16:00 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

mail54 пишет:

Про кассовый чек я написал, потому, что в случае каких-то разборок это является единственным доказательством совершенной покупки в данном конкретном магазине. В этой конторе его принципиально не выдают.

“Все указывало на то, что не надо с этими клоунами связываться.”

Указывало, просто потратив на поиски конретно этой модели достаточно много времени, они единственные тогда согласились выполнить заказ за приемлимый срок. Просто очень хотелось купить себе любимому подарок на день рождения… Ну и кстати могу сказать, что не очень то другие конторы поставляют ZIPPO BLU в Россию. В отличии от той же Германии, где у меня живет друг, кот. рассказывает, что практически везде в крупных магазинах, где стоят большие крутилки с бензиновыми ZIPPO присутствуют модели ZIPPO BLU.

Говорю же, лоханулся…

Подарок хотел на ДР” - это все и объясняет, знакомое ощущение, я так однажды метался, пытаясь купить себе подарок за семдесят килорублей через интернет-магазины. Кончилось покупкой в нормальном магазине за семдесят шесть килорублей и положением полового члена на интернет-”магазины”.

Обидно, понимаю.

kypexin - Administrator

16:05 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

сообщений 1670

Ок, про чек не знал.

shturman1998 - Maniac

16:40 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

791 posts

kypexin writes:

Штурман, Штурман, остынь :))

тут есть одна четкая поговорка , что ж ты такой бедный раз такой умный

mail54 - Member

17:13 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

Posts 12

shturman1998 writes:

Сообщение редактировано 15:02 - September 23, 2011 пользователем shturman1998

blah)))) If you are so well versed in this life .... then the warranty on the lighter read)))) and send it directly to the states, since by your officials in Russia can not solve your problem, and I really have (a person who lives in Vladivostok)

about what there huoyamu))) if you contact the company for replacement Honda links .... you do not even hear you my dear)))))), but if you will send a zippo Shatat listen to you

is a normal sentence)))) I buy zippo costs Honda and I will and consumables and pohodniki free noodles and even send Japanese

Excuse me, but I do not understand about what you write here ...

"Then the warranty on the lighter read))))"

read the warranty, so what?

"About which there huoyamu))) if you contact the company for replacement Honda links .... you do not even hear you my dear))))))"

which links? are you talking about? in my car do not have any links. It may look bad ...

All that break - me without question.

"A normal sentence)))) I buy zippo for the price and I'll Honda and consumables and pohodniki and even free Japanese noodles come"

And that's what you are? Hmmm. It is not clear .... I wrote that any respectable company with a worldwide reputation takes care of its representation abroad (if they go to the foreign market) and provides the appropriate level of service.

Offer "cool" support ...

mail54 - Member

17:31 - 23 September 2011

Posts 12

kypexin writes:

Let's here I will explain that all fell into place.

1) Korolus - Zippo only official distributor in Russia. The company delivers Korolus official Zippo products to Russia, no mythical "fakes." I say this because many years personally acquainted with all employees of the company. Therefore, the assumption on the supply of counterfeit false.

2) DOES NOT Korolus retail sales. You bought in the store at the link found on the site zippo.ru, right? This is a private store, which simply consists in partnership with Korolusom, and no more, and no Korolus it does not control. The fact that this shop sells not cash checks - leave on his conscience, discuss it here I do not want (to complain to the Federal Service, if you want - after all, this is a direct violation of the law). Mogu say one thing: This store sells only a real Zippo.

3) Why did you buy Zippo Blu, without consulting with knowledgeable people before buying it? It has long and widely known that this is a very bad model that works crappy that it recognizes and the company Zippo, and know about collectors and experts worldwide Zippo. Alas. In BLU not even the official service in Russia - the nearest service in Germany. So the decision to buy this product was a mistake.

4) Item cancellation warranties in connection with poor fuel - complete nonsense. Gas Zippo BLU you and so repair in Russia will not take. So, we are talking about gasoline. And here I'm curious how the firm is going to prove that you used the "poor quality" fuel.

1. "Korolus not engaged in retail sales. You bought in the store at the link found on the site zippo.ru, right? This is a private store ... "

Well I do about it and talking. No one is responsible for anything, and all but impossible to find ...

is a reference to this "private" store is the site korolusa!

2. "Mogu say one thing: This store sells only a real Zippo. '

No, well, not just words! Here then you are contradicting yourself!!

If you write that it is "private" shop ", then how can you know that they are there vparivaet customers?!. Or did this one office, huh?

"No mythical" fakes. " I say this because many years personally acquainted with all employees of the company. Therefore, the assumption on the supply of counterfeit wrong "

Clear. White and fluffy. Prooklyatye blame the Americans ...

"Why would you buy Zippo Blu, without consulting with knowledgeable people before buying it? It has long and widely known that this is a very bad model that works crappy that it recognizes and the company Zippo, and know about collectors and experts worldwide Zippo. Alas. In BLU not even the official service in Russia - the nearest service in Germany. So the decision to buy this product was a mistake. '

Consult with knowledgeable people, in fact holding a lighter he had brought from the States and that worked like a clock in a foreign butane. All the moaning and crying "knowledgeable people" are either lighters purchased from us (read korolusom set), or it is not related to the performance of whining that "destroyed the legend", "gave up his spirit" and other adverse events he ...

mail54 - Member

17:40 - 23 September 2011

Posts 12

kypexin writes:

Let's here I will explain that all fell into place.

1) Korolus - Zippo only official distributor in Russia. The company delivers Korolus official Zippo products to Russia, no mythical "fakes." I say this because many years personally acquainted with all employees of the company. Therefore, the assumption on the supply of counterfeit false.

2) DOES NOT Korolus retail sales. You bought in the store at the link found on the site zippo.ru, right? This is a private store, which simply consists in partnership with Korolusom, and no more, and no Korolus it does not control. The fact that this shop sells not cash checks - leave on his conscience, discuss it here I do not want (to complain to the Federal Service, if you want - after all, this is a direct violation of the law). Mogu say one thing: This store sells only a real Zippo.

3) Why did you buy Zippo Blu, without consulting with knowledgeable people before buying it? It has long and widely known that this is a very bad model that works crappy that it recognizes and the company Zippo, and know about collectors and experts worldwide Zippo. Alas. In BLU not even the official service in Russia - the nearest service in Germany. So the decision to buy this product was a mistake.

4) Пункт об аннулировании гарантии в связи с некачественным горючим — полный бред. Газовую Zippo BLU у вас и так в ремонт в России не возьмут. Значит, речь идёт о бензиновых. А вот тут мне очень интересно, каким образом контора собирается доказать, что вы использовали “некачественное” горючее.

Не могу не добавить еще перцу.

“Королус — единственный официальный дистрибьютор Zippo на территории России. Компания Королус поставляет официальную продукцию Zippo в Россию”

Еще раз повторю - ВЫ НЕ МОЖЕТЕ этого знать наверняка, откуда и как проходят поставки, (если вы , конечно, не главбух этой конторы)! А иногда и главбухи не в курсе… По-этому при всем к вам уважении -вы все-таки Администратор, не надо брать на себя такую ответственность!

Hartman - Guest

19:23 - Сентябрь 23, 2011

Уговорили, черти красноречивые - купил себе таки Zippo Blu, вот прямо сейчас. 49,73 доллария выдал. 1636 рублей, блин. Gold tuxedo, да.

Приедет - буду кормить исключительно ронсоновским газом и имковскими кремнями, уж очень интересно - как быстро сдохнет и что покажет аутопсия по этому поводу. А может вообще дохлая сразу приедет, DOA, так сказать…

We'll see.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

10:23 - Сентябрь 25, 2011

сообщений 203

Hartman пишет:

Уговорили, черти красноречивые - купил себе таки Zippo Blu, вот прямо сейчас. 49,73 доллария выдал. 1636 рублей, блин. Gold tuxedo, да.

Приедет - буду кормить исключительно ронсоновским газом и имковскими кремнями, уж очень интересно - как быстро сдохнет и что покажет аутопсия по этому поводу. А может вообще дохлая сразу приедет, DOA, так сказать…

We'll see.

Ну красава! Как приедет расскажешь про её работу, поэксплуатируй её как следует!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:25 - Сентябрь 26, 2011

1860 posts

Burn, guys)) From Stas did not expect that it will be able to make such an emotional argument. I imagine that Hartman wrote in their report, how and from what caliber he shot blue)))

А “старый, добрый мастер”, пристраивающий на галазок клапана и при этом ворчащий про “жуткий левак” - это пять!! Как бы я плохо не относился к самому Колорусу и к Zippo Blu, но тут автор просто перебил весь негатив))) Особливо когда Стаса, сидящего во Владике и покупающего Зиппы исключительно на Ибеях, ихним агентом обозвал)))

shturman1998 - Maniac

19:38 - Сентябрь 26, 2011

791 posts

да ладно ))) я на самом деле только за ))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:55 - Сентябрь 26, 2011

1860 posts

Да я собственно тоже))) А то скучно… Настоящая? Да, нет, фото плохое… А тут Разоблачение и срыв покровов, а потом настоящий мужской спор с переходом от московского дистрибьютера Зиппо к праворуким Тойотам. Как будто все вместе за одним столом, за не первой бутылкой и не первые сутки без сна сидим ;)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

6 Гости

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2389 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))