To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Thoughts on the development of the site and public sponsorship

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:19 - 18 October 2012

951 posts

By the way, guys, here's what I thought. Since our forum work, such as self-supporting system of donations goes ;))) then let ka and filling the branches will include popredvzyatee, that I'm here to say, let's do a moderation harder for newly arrived comrades. Because a huge number of people registered here with one purpose - to ask one question, which is usually already been discussed, and for this one issue, almost everyone considers it their civic duty to create a new topic, thereby zamusorivaya and loading forum. Manifests a lack of respect for the creators and participants of the resource - put all that advice and where to read, put in general for all - the new temku blurted out that I learned and ana meet, and the theme of hanging it in the first place. It annoys me personally I do not know about you, it's in the second. We behold guessing about the slowness of the site setuyu on the amount of content - these "empty" theme and add load to your site, it's in third. We're not a group vkontakte, at the end of the day, there is forgivable, but now, like how people communicate more seriously, it's in the fourth.

This is my subjective thoughts on "How our forum to do better."

Speak, criticize.

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

DenOn - Expert

21:23 - 18 October 2012

212 posts

No, it is necessary to make simpler for new users to create a new theme - a payment of 100 rubles, for example ...

Here then think .. :))

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

kypexin - Administrator

21:28 - 18 October 2012

Posts 1670

Zvonkoff writes:

By the way, guys, here's what I thought. Since our forum work, such as self-supporting system of donations goes ;))) then let ka and filling the branches will include popredvzyatee, that I'm here to say, let's do a moderation harder for newly arrived comrades. Because a huge number of people registered here with one purpose - to ask one question, which is usually already been discussed, and for this one issue, almost everyone considers it their civic duty to create a new topic, thereby zamusorivaya and loading forum. Manifests a lack of respect for the creators and participants of the resource - put all that advice and where to read, put in general for all - the new temku blurted out that I learned and ana meet, and the theme of hanging it in the first place. It annoys me personally I do not know about you, it's in the second. We behold guessing about the slowness of the site setuyu on the amount of content - these "empty" theme and add load to your site, it's in third. We're not a group vkontakte, at the end of the day, there is forgivable, but now, like how people communicate more seriously, it's in the fourth.

This is my subjective thoughts on "How our forum to do better."

Speak, criticize.

And I was totally annoying, conversely, I encourage everyone to always start a new topic. On the contrary annoys me when they write new questions to old themes, with these same themes swell and become Offtopic. I've never even against repetitive questions for moderators seen enough of fascism many other Community Hospital, which for the repeated questions relentlessly banyat. I do not ever want to do. But with all that, in general, nothing can be done. More precisely, it is possible - but when there are permanent moderators and caretakers. Here's how Dragon did all useful for the forum! But he was a force at all is also not enough, and then it too is voluntary, we do not take him to work full-time moderator :)

kypexin - Administrator

21:30 - 18 October 2012

Posts 1670

And by the way let me remind that, together, it is possible to reduce 80-90% of all new questions at the forum in the answers on the same page: MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:53 - 18 October 2012

951 posts

Volodya, WCRP that threads swell and become offtopic, arguing that new threads - odnovoprosniki create a myriad of branches, of which just plain uncomfortable to use the forum, into the bargain, instead of several thematic branches - hideously swollen whole forum.

What about "MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS" I agree, let's fill it collectively, that it was the most informative for vnovbribyvshego. BUT! How to make a new user first looked at it, and only then when it is not found in its response to climb to the forum with a question. It's one thing when the matter with that. original and really requires a separate topic of conversation - then, of course, please always all for it. Quite a different matter when the one and same series of questions (copy-paste from the terminal) "... what to do that would not get out when you open the insert?" Which is at least three times and it's only this week discussed and found all the answers. If a man give a shit at all of our tips in the "most frequently asked questions" - that it will be as poher principle at all, and to all that we will respond to it in any other subject, he came just to stop by.

Ban for repeat business - it is, I agree, fascist measures, but what the order is needed for sure in this, too, I'm sure. Let's think how to provide it without offending anyone, in this case.

Perhaps as a tie to this very part subject to the registration process, it was impossible to jump over it? Then everyone will be happy.

Gorin no merit and never detract detract from, voobscheto. He himself made this adult decision, and carried it himself ;)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:01 - 18 October 2012

951 posts

Pick him up and your never a hint about moderating ;) Well, since it is difficult to Gorynya alone, let's elect him a helper, not to decide the fate of so boring it was and that alone otgavkivatsya in which case it was more convenient =)))))))) )))) Only then let it languish nonsense stops and goes back, as we have already requested!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:23 - October 19, 2012

Posts 1860

Site engine so constructed that it is impossible to drag posts from one topic to another, because Dragon is not able to combine old themes in each of the other there is a useful link or a photo ... As for the nonsense, then I'll at least now I will send a personal password, and if such a fiery wrestler, then become Gorynychem? no desire to screw around? So I feel like ..

Slava - Expert

0:32 - October 19, 2012

225 posts

With great pleasure I will contribute to the development of the site as it is the only forum that I read, if not every day, then every 2 days for sure. Just tell me where to send. Personally, I prefer to send via internet banking.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:30 - October 19, 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

As for the nonsense ... then I'm in a personal though now I will send the password and if such a champion, you become Gorynychem? no desire to screw around? So I feel like ..

Igor, where such unrealized ambitions, I do not understand?

Did I hurt you than what someone else on this forum than it hurt you? If so understand by an adult, and we're all adults here, I hope you're suddenly on something indignant, in a conversation between the three of - you, me and the FAA, and abruptly decided samoudalitsya. With that in conversation, as always humorous direction. Someone said something about the fact that you're not doing something, or do not fulfill what is your job??? We all know that you are not on salary and not on the percentage of sitting there, but purely for ideological reasons, and at the call of the soul, nobody will forget.

Then explain - why again this expression in your report??? If you're tired - say - the guys I'm tired and do not want Moder. Volodya appoint someone else Moder or abolish the position. I offered another option - to help give you one more, as you rightly said, an ardent fighter to facilitate the work. You, for some reason, and this saw my post full of negativity and hurt again, now that is specific to me, and not at all in general, luckily ... Kick ...

Gorynychem I do not want to become, I am that I am.

Tell me who and what is in front of you is guilty, let the guilty will be a just punishment. If I am among the guilty - is ready to fully redeem himself and do something that will solve the resource administration, including you, of course. Only here do not know what's my fault ...

And stop this nonsense suffer - to cease to hold public fun with their own samootvedeniem anything else it is not. Do you want to be begging? So we are begging you again ignore. Still need? We do ask, I personally ask - Igor, stop sulking and go back, please, in the moderators zippocollector.ru!!!

Kick ... Srach of the blue ... It is sad ...

Voronov - Moderator

11:07 - 19 October 2012

Posts 32

Pash, I like some time ago written in Russian that was tired of being register. "Grown men" is understood and accepted, and you re-started the song about "Dragon back" hence the "explosion", but when you print vivid emotions isolated exclamation marks or twice a question mark. I simply asked, "Do you hunt, Braz, fuck with the forum?". Regarding cleaning. Quite the left and I deleted the relevant branch. In the other there is at least one important post, which no other. If it were possible to drag posts from topic to topic, I would have brought together several topics with similar subjects in one, collecting important, but such chips in the local tools do not have, because now everything is as it is. Regarding the password in PM it was just a hint: if you're not ready to talk like, and become Moder and will do so as think is right? With the same cleaning as a moderator in a special topic I asked: Guys, let's reference neaktualnye topics, write perlozheniya that requires editing. Come and see if there is at least one proposal or request in the case, except for vague: Remove the brake site? It so, yes.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:14 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

About the vivid emotions and highlight the text - not always need exclamation marks, I have a decent experience in the editor, you can often, unless of course, you need to strike the word no signs of a much more painful than it is with the characters I have with that. competently say ;) So if that - address =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

About the hint - and I also understood perfectly. Just do not understand - why again hints?

If you already decided to shift the responsibility is on me, I am willing to try myself in this hellish difficult task, of course, under your strict guidance and Volodin, if the principal is approved. No need to understand that I am advocating this idea that the type - I would have done better, and you're doing it wrong, you're doing quite well and that is why I totally understand your care. I would just suggest to you possible help, not more.

But all in all I am glad that we had a talk about how calm and "adults" ;)))))

Voronov - Moderator

12:38 - 19 October 2012

Posts 32

Dc Volodya certainly read your message and the destination is not far off. Regarding the sensitive leadership it bluntly is not required, the rules are simple: it is necessary to clean the excess and resolve conflicts, on the other hand Volodya emphasizes that we need to expand the audience because if the new user has created a new topic by asking a million times sucked and chewed a question, you can not hack shoulder and immediately remove (and sooooo want to), so as not to offend or scare off the novice. That's all the wisdom ;-)

kypexin - Administrator

12:55 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1670

Let me raise the question of the moderators in a separate branch. If you really wish to have more - I will be very happy.

Voronov - Moderator

13:08 - 19 October 2012

Posts 32

Volodya, the "shadow of moderation" I do not shoot myself with. We also offer: perekin status with Modera Gorynycha on Voronov, so I went to the site in a simple user status under customary nickname Gorynycha, and if Pasha for something you will not follow, then edited by Voronov. Separate branch, IMHO, is not needed, we have enough of those types of "organizational issues" before my appointment the other there were no volunteers, so I suggest Zvonkova in playing coaches, and Voronov to spare, for the first time. And there may even wish to "steer" there ;-)

kypexin - Administrator

14:16 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1670

Voronov says:

Volodya, the "shadow of moderation" I do not shoot myself with. We also offer: perekin status with Modera Gorynycha on Voronov, so I went to the site in a simple user status under customary nickname Gorynycha, and if Pasha for something you will not follow, then edited by Voronov. Separate branch, IMHO, is not needed, we have enough of those types of "organizational issues" before my appointment the other there were no volunteers, so I suggest Zvonkova in playing coaches, and Voronov to spare, for the first time. And there may even wish to "steer" there ;-)

Chipped.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:21 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

I see, I see. But this is 50% of the offers))) Pasha Zvonkova in modernizing! He does not mind, and let's taxis. Ravens current advertising and frank trolling. And let Pasha picks everything else, since you asked)))))

chaa174 - Expert

14:23 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

Well topic justifies its name ... and really discuss the development of the site.

Dragon-Ravens ... oh ... how smartly turned out, the aristocratic ... ahem (for small grovel be counted =))

Igor, well, tired, there are no normal conditions for moderator - so there it like a server is new, can still steam engine on the turbo ... there can be replaced and strength will and desire.

but Paul rightly said - is left feeling as if some who (we will not show finger :) for someone or something hurt. therefore going through, we can not understand, and feel the garbage.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:29 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

Sanya, you, too. Do I WRITE Kapslok that no personal obidok NOT-TO-LO? Here please write))) Is it enough? Or is there still doubters? Then it's not up to me, and to the personal psychologist ... "Doctor, I collect Zippo and I can not help feeling that Zippo-modernization to hurt me. Doctor, what do I do? How to live with it? ")))))

chaa174 - Expert

14:41 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

Yes, I realized just popizdet already been nizya pitnitsu in the evening with a beer in hand vodka in the refrigerator Viscaria in the table and tubes, too, in the table ...

better to admit frankly, too lazy to change the avatar - it is easier to have a new member. understand. as there will understand.

and of moderating you better not give up ... here it is the case then it is ... I have it here as the weather spoiled - stop the forest climbing in his spare time, I'll start to stay at home more often drunk and opahableny lifestyle breed, will build on the quiet melancholy theme of swill Zvonkoff then one can not cope with the violence of the Pian of mind, and the two of us ... without alkodopinga not overcome it =)

so take your time ... and thought about trolling with the status Modera me like a balm (alkosoderzhaschy) per capita (which is known since ancient times, in the liver).

chaa174 - Expert

14:42 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

and you are ...

Kapslok write indecent!

ish ... sold out ... =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:50 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

Inattentive chitash. I totally refused, just shuffling topics, extinguishing warfare, hand-wringing and sending to the detoxification center will PASHIN work, and to me and just a good name with (hopefully) enough authority to ask, "Hey, is you went through. It's time to bye-bye, and tomorrow at trezvyaku come in, podiskutiruete ... ";-) Status Modera for this nafig not needed))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:53 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

chaa174 writes:

and you are ...

Kapslok write indecent!

ish ... sold out ... =)

yyyyy, pity on me moderator)))) "I svobodeeeeen ....!!!!" ©

chaa174 - Expert

15:16 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

Message edited 15:17 - October 19, 2012 Members chaa174

yeah. and complain!

Dragon, tell Voronov not to bullies! Or the Ravens - Dragon ... Damn .. In short, will be dismantled, tea poderetsya not suppose ...

gygygygy ... =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:24 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

chaa174 writes:

Message edited 15:17 - October 19, 2012 Members chaa174

yeah. and complain!

Dragon, tell Voronov not to bullies! Or the Ravens - Dragon ... Damn .. In short, will be dismantled, tea poderetsya not suppose ...

gygygygy ... =)

No, no, no, now all such disassembly to Pasha, the Ravens it clean resolves global issues, and who gets on the dick sent it to Paul, Vova him to appoint the evening with all these global troubles to it))))

chaa174 - Expert

15:39 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

and besides jokes - you are now under way anybody here not abandon it now?

as a pancake "neakkuratnenko get" ... (I think you know this anecdote :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:43 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

Dragon of course, the Ravens running in read-only mode and moderation, you can forget all about it, consider that a robot-bot is not learning the language clean, carries bans and talk untrained .. ;-)

chaa174 - Expert

15:57 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

that's life is not easy ... I thought it was my brain is able to simultaneously process two or three mental work ... no one means such a pervert in the world.

drink to that =)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:13 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

All the same, I have settled on ... Oh well. Then so be it.

С Вороновым в теневой стороне дела получился примерно тот вариант, который я и предлагал =)))))))))))))

Зипперы - выше говна! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:22 - Октябрь 19, 2012

сообщений 1860

Zvonkoff пишет:

Все таки на мне порешили… Ну хорошо. Значит так и тому и быть.

С Вороновым в теневой стороне дела получился примерно тот вариант, который я и предлагал =)))))))))))))

Ha! What do you think? Желающих-то нет. Я точно так же модером стал, квакнул неосторожно, что мог бы попробовать, не успел F5 нажать, хуяк, а я уже модер и бежать с криком:”Мальчики ну не надо, я же пошутила!!” было уже поздно)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:40 - Октябрь 19, 2012

951 posts

Да ладно, я никуда не собираюсь бежать. Просто я думал, что может еще кто то реально захочет посильно помочь т. с., может типа очередь выстроится =))))))))

Ты попробовал, теперь я попробую ;)

Зипперы - выше говна! Zippers above the shit!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Статистика форума:

Группы: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

4279 участников

155 guests

1 administrator

3 модераторов

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))