To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

New Forum!

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

20:44 - 15 November 2012

327 posts

I'm talking about the transition to the terrible mesendzher vanilla. It is better to stay here. And the site with materials and articles and have a forum.

kypexin - Administrator

21:24 - 15 November 2012

1670 posts

xidemonix writes:

I'm talking about the transition to the terrible mesendzher vanilla. It is better to stay here. And the site with materials and articles and have a forum.

Dima, the transition is inevitable :) Neither site nor old forum will not disappear, just a new forum will be living separately and a bit at some point (soon) the old forum will be closed for new order will only be viewed. So by all means encourage you to join!

kypexin - Administrator

22:07 - 15 November 2012

1670 posts

xidemonix writes:

I want to clarify technical points. = New forum is a completely new engine, while more and adapted for use with mobile browsers, phones and so on. Sooner or later, such a transition would happen, because now there are two significant problems: 1) the current version of the site does not cope in performance, and 2) no existing forum adapted to work in mobile browsers. That's why I decided to allocate to the new forum, a separate project. And, yes, plus what's important: about 60% attendance of our website now (and today is 1000 unique visitors per day) - this is actually the forum. That's it, I decided to improve in the first place. Agree with me, and go rapidly Register for the new forum! :)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

15:08 - 16 November 2012

327 posts

I agree, probably uboltal :) Just a matter of habit, here as all kulturnenko the forum, and on the left links to the site, articles, dates, history, etc. Zippo. and so forth, and then how it all looks depressingly - left threads on the right topic with some sort of hellish number of visits - well, maybe in the future, will be more attractive. Feel ... :)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2395 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))