To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

My Meeting

salonik - Member

22:18 - 28 March 2012

Posts 125

Message edited 22:45 - March 28, 2012 Members salonik

A year ago on this day I bought my first zippo! And a year later, I have accumulated is uncomplicated assembly. To this day, I acquired jig of Zippo Manufacturing Company only for their immediate use. You see I love every day use different lighters)) But, today, while drinking beer, I came up with a very fixed idea about the topic. The rate of collection of lighters for today I have not very large because of the financial situation, but in the future (and now I just know it) will aim to collect at least one copy of a model I liked each model year Zippo. In general, as the suit goes as chip will fall)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:32 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

Clamped picture in quite a small thing. Let's grow larger! And on the subject .. I'm also not a collector, in my "collection" only what used and fell into a drawer, which is why I took a new tchotchke)))

salonik - Member

22:52 - 28 March 2012

Posts 125

Ready comrade! I actually have them be a little more, but there was a time when I gave one, proteryal second, third prodaril hurl, a fourth crashed at all, and what happened to the fifth can not remember)), but now there was a special sense of what these things . Now this is an indispensable attribute of any of my wardrobe. Zippo firmly entrenched in my mind and pocket))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:57 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

A similar situation to me with them just in the way, someone shouts, "Sterling replika1941 on every day? It is necessary to masturbate and take them on holidays velvet boxes! "Nichrome, she should get a light cigarette that's when it was alive, almost inspired thing))))

salonik - Member

23:23 - 28 March 2012

Posts 125

I had a few new neyuzanyh thought to start a collection on the shelf. But then figured: Nahuas this circus? To me much pleasure to use these same jig! And all of them have become fighting)) Yes, and even silver must be used, and can be for special occasions, but always need! IMHO of course.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:55 - 28 March 2012

479 posts

In-in! I'm out of my five stuff, not only slimku yuzayu, standing around, and the rest - in turn)))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3341 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))