This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Where to buy? ...

Dexter fon Frost - Member

14:36 ​​- August 1, 2011

Posts 28

tell me where you can buy a lighter IMCO and Sarome? whether domestic e-shops you can trust? or better still with e-bay?

Hartman - Guest

17:03 - August 1, 2011

Dexter wrote:

tell me where you can buy a lighter IMCO and Sarome? whether domestic e-shops you can trust? or better still with e-bay?

IMCO in St. Petersburg is complete. What's funny - proodayutsya they are cheaper than if it is bought on e-Bay.

In this shop - exactly. http://c3shop.ru/

In default of the City where they also sold it, I guess.

Sarome still easier to buy from e-Bey, we are like a haphazard and crustaceans are busy, almost shuttles. And the prices are, respectively, of "yes they are about ... ueli!" To "dirt cheap."

Sarome, by the way, is very worthy brand, I know a man whose gift giving me Sarome alive for ten years - already peeled off, and vseravno - almost always the first time is lit, although the piezo.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

18:47 - August 1, 2011

246 posts

But for gasoline Sarome, unfortunately nothing good to say I can not!
That just is not tried, and cotton wick changed and replaced, and it is a bastard
ignited with a tenth time and ignited! And also experimented with fuel
and Nichrome! Maybe this has got!
This one device!

Hartman - Guest

10:47 - August 2, 2011

Do not know what to do Sarome petrol lighters ...

A model of this product is unknown?

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

13:58 - August 2, 2011

Posts 37

Message edited 15:21 - August 2, 2011 by LUTER

Hartman writes:

Petrol Sarome SZ1104C (the one that the picture). There are different colors. Cost from 330 rubles. By the way, the quality of coverage they have a very, very decent. (From which the body is made of metal just do not know))))

This .... Opa!!

11:34 - 3 August 2011

Posts 28

Hartman, as well as their delivery to the regions of the Russian Federation? And then I do not like to go to Peter shines ....

Hartman - Guest

13:10 - 3 August 2011

LUTER writes:

Hartman writes:

Petrol Sarome SZ1104C (the one that the picture). There are different colors. Cost from 330 rubles. By the way, the quality of coverage they have a very, very decent. (From which the body is made of metal just do not know))))

Interestingly, while Sarome aware that they are doing lighter? :) Or I'm very bad looking or in catalogs Sarome petrol lighters no year since the late 70's ... Or is it a model for Russia only - even Google drags on the model only Russian exile.

Hartman - Guest

13:11 - 3 August 2011

Dexter wrote:

Hartman, as well as their delivery to the regions of the Russian Federation? And then I do not like to go to Peter shines ....

Do not know, alas.

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

13:43 - 3 August 2011

Posts 37

Hartman

Interestingly, while Sarome aware that they are doing lighter? :) Or I'm very bad looking or in catalogs Sarome petrol lighters no year since the late 70's ... Or is it a model for Russia only - even Google drags on the model only Russian exile.

These are available modelki "guerrilla" Sarome by Chinese spies. Ipontsami here and does not smell, they are not up lighters - Fukushima concreted.

This .... Opa!!

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

17:42 - 3 August 2011

246 posts

Hartman writes:

LUTER writes:

Hartman writes:

Yes hell knows who their stamps for at least the seller at the store said that
is the Japanese, and on it the most, but the name on the bottom Sarome, Nichrome longer
written! Coverage is really very strong, and very decent performance, all tailored
perfectly and neatly, that's just not stsuko lights as necessary!!!

Hartman - Guest

12:44 - 4 August 2011

hohol734 writes:

Hartman writes:

LUTER writes:

Hartman writes:

Yes hell knows who their stamps for at least the seller at the store said that
is the Japanese, and on it the most, but the name on the bottom Sarome, Nichrome longer
written! Coverage is really very strong, and very decent performance, all tailored
perfectly and neatly, that's just not stsuko lights as necessary!!!

It is strange that this does not strike zapalichka complex ... there is nothing - wick, fleece, benzincheg, vapors and sparks from flint. Simply the hose.

Two options - either there under cover accumulates too much amount of vapor (or steam nedostaochnoe number of defects for which a packing and / or wick, although this can be avoided - as I understood it all properly already redone) and not have the necessary combination of parts of oxygen and vapor gasoline or spark reaches the ignition zone is too "cold".

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

22:24 - 4 August 2011

Posts 37

Message edited 22:29 - August 4, 2011 by LUTER

Before using the lighters Sarome has 2 secret. 1.Zamenit native synthetic cotton wool for medical (properties benzozaderzhaniya these wat paint will not.) 2. Not in any way not to put native Zippo wick as He tonkovat and therefore faster gives couples Benza wasted. Need to put the Chinese thick wick (10 rubles), and it needs to be put out HALF than ZIPPO - such as in the IMCO (to this point a big Achtung, comrades). The End!

This .... Opa!!

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

18:36 - 5 August 2011

246 posts

LUTER writes:

Message edited 22:29 - August 4, 2011 by LUTER

Before using the lighters Sarome has 2 secret. 1.Zamenit native synthetic cotton wool for medical (properties benzozaderzhaniya these wat paint will not.) 2. Not in any way not to put native Zippo wick as He tonkovat and therefore faster gives couples Benza wasted. Need to put the Chinese thick wick (10 rubles), and it needs to be put out HALF than ZIPPO - such as in the IMCO (to this point a big Achtung, comrades). The End!

Thanks for the info, I will try, good and cotton wicks, and the Chinese are! N o I think that
on this model is very unfortunate form windbreaks. It is a pity there is no camera
show detail. She's too narrow and the way is not holding a flame in the wind,
yes Th there the wind extinguishes a draft!

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

21:17 - 5 August 2011

Posts 37

hohol734 writes:

Thanks for the info, I will try, good and cotton wicks, and the Chinese are! N o I think that
on this model is very unfortunate form windbreaks. It is a pity there is no camera
show detail. She's too narrow and the way is not holding a flame in the wind,
yes Th there the wind extinguishes a draft!

Vetrozaschty at all-time! Even ZIPPO! Game window that can be called whatever you like - skvoznyakozaschita, pontozaschita, hrenovinka with holes - all one hell. The wind goes out almost everything! And if the light goes out, then all oherachit finger flame. And to the aroma of gasoline and tobacco smoke will add a vile smell skorevshey hairline on the tentacles.

This .... Opa!!

10:01 - August 8, 2011

Posts 28

imco means, though, is also better to buy on ebay?

Hartman - Guest

12:39 - August 8, 2011

Dexter wrote:

If, before Peter could not get in Moscow did not find - yes, e-Bay, as usual, delivers! :) Just for fun - I imki with their e-Bey bought in St. Petersburg they imki appeared about a year after my e-Bey to come. And what a shame detsel - e-bey cost more, for five dollars.

LUTER - Member

VI Lenin's birthplace

13:00 - August 8, 2011

Posts 37

Hartman writes:

Dexter wrote:

If, before Peter could not get in Moscow did not find - yes, e-Bay, as usual, delivers! :) Just for fun - I imki with their e-Bey bought in St. Petersburg they imki appeared about a year after my e-Bey to come. And what a shame detsel - e-bey cost more, for five dollars.

Yes I think IMCO generally not a problem to find. Our town is relatively small by the standards of Peter, but at the tobacco shop selling all models are priced at 250 rubles ... And ebeyskogo drag unjustifiably expensive - will cost the delivery company as a straight chrome)))

This .... Opa!!

9:07 - October 31, 2011

Posts 28

IMCO did find in our town), however, only junior, and for 280 rubles.)

twisting in the hands of ... the first impression - tin. (hoping for the best. performance by 4, because of the softness of the metal had to turn in some places close to the density of the standard wick ... twice shorter than the replaceable ... use too little disappointed - cargo cover basks shopesdets . (((light it certainly can be normal, but if you need it to dedicate some time ... it's better to blow it before you lay down in his pocket.))

of the pros - anyone, even the cheapest gasoline comes from the first. there has never been a misfire (pah-pah-pah).

Hartman - Guest

11:34 - 31 October 2011

The fact that I have visited - the lights are very reluctant. Can fOshshistu in the trenches, and it was Sehr Gut, but I lacked the trench is reluctant kindling, small tongue of flame, even when compared with gasoline Ronson (need to get a cigarette in it, all of which are still in the depths of "windshield" on the fly without stopping , both from the Zippo and Ronson - did not work), heats a "windshield" and the indescribable feeling of tin from the device named, cheap, cheap, easy kapets. Sneaked a couple of days and put on a shelf to rest where it belongs.

Slava - Guest

16:03 - 31 October 2011

Well, I mean Imku a bad word to say yet I can not. My Super Triplex I like, and Steamlayn I like more, but I have it yet. Metal thin, yes, but for the price it's clearly better than the Chinese Zippo analog or other Chinese gasoline lighter (at least of those that I saw). Well, I must say that I liked it right away ... I had to be like her, and not one day. Now is always with me, either in my pocket or in a bag ... with Zippy reversed))

And on fire ... I put Zipovskaya wick, and promoted him to the maximum height that allows the lid, now ... gud flame worthy.

13:32 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

Well I have a problem with the height of the flame is not, at the Booster (that cigarette to all but the lighter stuff) can not say anything ... because I do not smoke anymore (((

problems with the heating of the windshield wild .... This all imki suffer?

kypexin - Administrator

20:20 - 3 November 2011

Posts 1670

Dexter fon Frost writes:

Well I have a problem with the height of the flame is not, at the Booster (that cigarette to all but the lighter stuff) can not say anything ... because I do not smoke anymore (((

problems with the heating of the windshield wild .... This all imki suffer?

So they're essentially tin that they would not get warm, then :)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3378 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))