This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Food items and cooking

kypexin - Administrator

21:37 - 31 October 2012

1670 posts

People, and one of you love to cook, so what? I've been madly in love steaks and recently learned to cook them at home :) and in general I like to mess with the meat. Do you like to cook?

kypexin - Administrator

21:42 - 31 October 2012

1670 posts

Pictures to attract attention:

kypexin - Administrator

21:46 - 31 October 2012

1670 posts

Also lamb:

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:57 - 31 October 2012

951 posts

I very well know how much I love and - eat cooked =)))))))))))))))))))))

Never had a weakness for culinary experimentation, experimentation, refinement, not practiced separately. In adolescence, however, why suddenly zaumel open oven pies dough, mom straight baldela =))))))))))) now under the gun can not remember how to do it =))))))))) )))))))

I have a principle - not to get into something that I can not or do not particularly well, for it has trained people =)))))))))))))))))))

But of hunger, of course I do not die - there zaebenit eggs, dumplings and sausages and boiled potatoes - it's always =))))))))))))

Remember - in this time warp like vegetable salads is cut, there is a cut =)))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

13th - Member

15:34 - November 1, 2012

77 posts

I love to make a salad with funchozoy. there is pickled carrots, cucumbers finely cut

fried with soy sauce in small pieces or turkey breast or pork

Well, funchoza, of course)

abaldenny delicious)

kypexin - Administrator

20:10 - November 1, 2012

1670 posts

13th wrote:

I love to make a salad with funchozoy. there is pickled carrots, cucumbers finely cut

fried with soy sauce in small pieces or turkey breast or pork

Well, funchoza, of course)

abaldenny delicious)

I funchozu pounds eats only way :)

kypexin - Administrator

20:19 - November 1, 2012

1670 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Eggs ... there zaebenit, dumplings or boiled sausages with potatoes ...

Elegant! RESPECT! :)

Berg - Member

8:47 - November 2, 2012

116 posts

Cooking is not particularly love, I can at crowded refrigerator for 2-3 days is Butera, dumplings, yaishnyu.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:19 - November 2, 2012

951 posts

Berg writes:

Cooking is not particularly love, I can at crowded refrigerator for 2-3 days is Butera, dumplings, yaishnyu.

Our man =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:02 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

Meat, normal well-done meat, cook faster than an egg, and much faster than the potatoes. Cook the pasta, they shoveled the Belarusian canned meat, spices and plant the dying of one smell? Also everyone can. Soups? Vlozhnee here. By the time more difficult .. All these carrots, cabbage cut troublesome. Tezhe dumplings can stupidly throw in salt water, but you can throw Lavrushka bouillon cube, then finished or lightly fry or small, or pour cream (for three different dishes) * rzhot * short on fan I any exotic, delicious and can be prepared and our peasant potatoes or fried, the main creative ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:28 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

And my most favorite salad when you have to quickly feed the crowd that vodka in the country is broken into "for coming!" And BBQ are current Kindle is: can white beans, Red Bank, a small bank of corn, grated cheese and squeeze out a couple of garlic cloves . Mayonnaise and is carefully shaken. Allows guests to survive, not to fall into the coals and wait kebab maintaining a relatively stable gait)))

kypexin - Administrator

16:08 - November 2, 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

And my most favorite salad when you have to quickly feed the crowd that vodka in the country is broken into "for coming!" And BBQ are current Kindle is: can white beans, Red Bank, a small bank of corn, grated cheese and squeeze out a couple of garlic cloves . Mayonnaise and is carefully shaken. Allows guests to survive, not to fall into the coals and wait kebab maintaining a relatively stable gait)))

Too heavy! Then kebab not want ... :)

DenOn - Expert

16:22 - November 2, 2012

212 posts

To complete the picture in this salad can be smoked Yeshe add ... :))

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

chaa174 - Expert

1630 - November 2, 2012

503 posts

Message edited 16:30 - November 2, 2012 user chaa174

Gorynych5 writes:

Here you go again ... colleagues nakosyachili

before the methods and techniques discussed zakusya, require been a topic of booze and a good talk it truly velichayschee invention of mankind =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:41 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

Islands, on a bunch of digging, this salad, it is not too heavy, and mixes in an empty stomach alcohol with itself.

Sash, glamorous eat at home (well-fed) or in a pub fed expensive drinks, or stupidly vypendrivayas napizdyachitsya their own, or their own in the country, even from the neck dropping into itself, as not everything that burns, different things ... How- Something like this. I only gave advice on how to control a crowd of orcs, not to obpilis, and began to eat raw meat with face universal soldier, Sergeant Andrew Scott)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:44 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

DenOn writes:

To complete the picture in this salad can be smoked Yeshe add ... :))

Her, he was pure of legumes per sample are mixed, you will understand that the speed of cooking, fast, and yet it is delicious.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:52 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

DenOn - Expert

16:56 - November 2, 2012

212 posts

Dragon doublets herachit ... :))

Well, let's say a quick nastrogat there smoked fillets - it a couple of minutes ... :))

and corn does "bean"?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:04 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

Denya, corn, bean, it is certainly not the main ingredient, two cans, beans, half cans of corn, because I called pure bean salad, cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic, are not the main ingredient))))) Just goes quickly , just as in the field uloviyah. Bacon can be separately prikusku eat straight from the package. I tried not to poison.))))

chaa174 - Expert

17:43 - November 2, 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Sash, glamorous eat at home (well-fed) or in a pub fed expensive drinks, or stupidly vypendrivayas napizdyachitsya their own, or their own in the country, even from the neck dropping into itself, as not everything that burns, different things ... How- Something like this.

Igor, you FAQ? What nahnagen glamor? pin does not have ... and even in addition nearly motherfuckers called ... =)

I mean simply that another topic is clearly not enough according to the vector by which the discussion has gone, and you're glamorous hrenamur know ...

and generally in such cases is usually just a ready and hearty take - very least some sausage with bread killogram + = Butera that crowd and help men ohrenevshih smell of blood ... ugh ... ugh ... pizdyatin vodka to keep themselves within the extent of drunk decency

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:44 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

DenOn writes:

Dragon doublets herachit ... :))

Well, let's say a quick nastrogat there smoked fillets - it a couple of minutes ... :))

and corn does "bean"?

And it's not me, doublets, now Paul is clear, but as for me and for you all the time. Site and browsers are not perfect, there is always doublets and modernizing fucking do not, because their work is "not visible."

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:52 - November 2, 2012

1860 posts

San, yes ordinary kolkhoz glamor when half "experienced hunters and survivalist" napizdyachatsya vodyary and face in the fire to sleep. Of sausage, stuffed nose, these gates, without bread polpalki sausage, only experienced geisha climb into his throat, and the bread is far from civilization or near the patrol post, the main wealth!

DenOn - Expert

21:17 - November 2, 2012

212 posts

I will say a few words about your experience ... :))

There was a period when I served and lived in the garrison .. lived alone, and I cook accordingly there was no one .. :)) Eat eggs and dumplings podzadolbalo somehow, had to recall and develop their skills in cooking (porridge could cook myself from 7 years) .. :))

Of preparing soups: soup with croutons, soup, pickle, soup (fresh fish and canned) mushrooms, milk, chicken noodle ..

main course: mostly stews (options are different depending on the mood and imagination), beef and pork, chicken (preferred in oven bags to dirty dishes then was less), and fried fish stew with rice and vegetables, beef liver ..

Garnish: cereal, pasta, potatoes (in various forms, mostly fried and mashed potatoes), vegetable stew, cabbage, eggplant, mushrooms ...

Salads are not trying to learn, because a lot of time was spent on them, preferring to simply cut fresh vegetables or salad of cheese (including fusion) with egg and garlic mayonnaise (one of the favorite snacks for vodka)

pastries are also not trying to learn .. pickles - the same ...

Now, of course, in the course of family life, lazy and lost some skills ..

but fixable (if necessary) ... :))

something like that ... :))

kypexin - Administrator

13:04 - November 3, 2012

1670 posts

chaa174 writes:

Here you go again ... colleagues nakosyachili

before the methods and techniques discussed zakusya, require been a topic of booze and a good talk it truly velichayschee invention of mankind =)

Laphroaig! Macallan! Guinness! Capital! Chianti! :))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3104 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))