To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

happened

Hartman - Expert

11:10 - 25 May 2010

199 posts

kypexin writes:

* Pulls her hand timidly * uncles, and you happen to know where my Parker flaminaire of 1 November and my Thorens without bolt in the ass on 22 November? :)))

In the same space, hang out and one of my "Parker" ... :) I've lost count - which there hanging. If you deliver my "Parker" - take, I already have one, I have enough. :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Hartman - Expert

20:30 - 27 May 2010

199 posts

With almost apparent that something was wrong. :)

Today I got sent from Niagara Falls Ronson Typhoon Canadian production - which I've been "written off" and which was very sorry - because he sent me recently, by the standards of the Russian Post - January 12, 2010.

In parallel with the same came Vindlayt posted April 21, 2010.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

15:54 - 19 October 2010

674 posts

oniks1 writes:

The first time was faced with EMS (Russian Post) Their slogan, "Delivery of the apartment to the apartment" ...

Dialing the operator to know - where bl .. my package? .. Statement, adding that I was calling from Moscow and checking on the tracking number - offers me pick it up in the office of EMS g.Peterburg Street Komsomol ... :) It is normal for the "cool delivery"? I should specify that she was sending from Peter ... :))

freaks just one word. you want to take and ye .. Bat

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:36 - 19 October 2010

1860 posts

Serge, well, the slogan did not cheat, they do not write "to your apartment," or "to some apartments in your town." Taken somewhere, not lost, probably even test for free, suddenly you bullshit which sent that and give the customer a shame, and you are naughty and carping)))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

wgoose

7 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2722 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))