This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Daniel Blues about his Zippo

wolf1310 - Member

14:56 - 22 August 2012

Posts 12

Came across a little story and decided to share a "purely neighing" :-)

Devils have a few years ago, Dad gave me a Zippo lighter. This, with warranty card, which I, in case of its failure, I can send the lighter to the factory in Bradford, and to me it is there for free will lead to a working state. And sometimes, some of the new companies will ask someone a light, give him a Zippo, and - I swear I do not know what is the reason for people - but lit must bryaknut something about my lighter! People, if not physically, and give it a light! And I already know what to say man, seconds to hold this beauty in your hands.

1. "As far enough gas?" - Is the most common question, but I know how much his dick enough! How zalesh - so it's enough. What the fuck for avtoyubitelskaya garbage, if it is not Zippo, and a Jeep that I've known her fuel consumption!
The answer, say: "Well, for a week somewhere charging enough," and there are two options: a) "as far as butylka?" - Then have to say, despite what the bottle of volume, if such and such - that is so, if sekogo - that is so. Bliiiin, you really want it and you really curious?? b) "Oh, you have a fake Zippo! Zippy this for three weeks (month, year, century) is enough to fill one "- would you go to dick, an expert! Where do people get this nonsense - no idea.
2. "This?" - It is clear that people are very concerned about what they had just lit a cigarette, lighter or the original Chinese by shit, lit that, we should immediately throw out the cigarette, the owner beat feet for a substitute. But originality turns away: look at the bottom and there you, Bobby, all written Zippo, Bradford, year of manufacture and the number of lighters. Look, it turned out - soothe the soul. No, take out some of the lighter body, take out your microscope from his pocket and begin to look at the inscription on the foam pad, on the insides stripped zazhigalochki and invent every absurdity of it, what should be seized real Zippo! One clown said that porolonke should read "Zippo." After his muzzle pointed in a label on the bottom and lighter on the body, he calmed down and went on to claim that the inscription on the foam - the main criterion of the original lighter.
Some people have REAL Zippo acquires mythical properties! These lighters are 5000 rubles (if you have less - Vietnam is fake)! They never faded out - they can only put out a fire extinguisher or a team of firefighters with hoses! When you otschelkivaesh its lid, it makes a sound, "zip-in" (and even dances and sings to you.) Cases were never broken and do not wear out! They are made from titanium and hardened in the furnaces of hell Mordor!
I also noticed that prove the falseness of your Zippo - a matter of honor of every dunce. If a person shows you that your Zippo is Chinese hueta - tear everything therefore sub-human, and better obleyte it with gasoline and set fire. I assure you, you will applaud all his relatives and friends, for having rid them of this fool.
3. "The refuel?" - 92m gasoline! Go fucking with the canister to the gas station! And even merge with kerosene lamps! Zippovskim benzo I fill, what else?
4. "And you know how so?" - And start fucking! Meet at the circus juggler, a magician! What about trying to set fire to her pants, then otschelknut once famously - you go to hell, Hare raping my lighter! Is it just me goes!
5. "Wow, Zippo" - must note this.
6. "Oh my, I, too, this was! Just ... "- and be sure to tell fucking story, about what his Zippo was how long it had been, about how he was in a sea of ​​shit, like the one with the stupid fuck, well, hereinafter. I should probably exclaim, "Brother, you also had Zippo? I've finally found you! Let's hug and never will give up ". What to do with the fact that someone had or now have a Zippo? I understand that after the acquisition of this miracle lighters - your life will never be the same, but, damn ... it's better not to tell me the truth.
And in general, carry a lighter, and stay away from me

Berg - Member

15:36 - 22 August 2012

116 posts

Haha :-))

And there is in this spirit? Positively, pancake)

chaa174 - Expert

15:52 - 22 August 2012

503 posts

select a theme and the hat :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:23 - 22 August 2012

1860 posts

Great text! Describe almost all the classic dunce, along the way zippovoda))))

wolf1310 - Member

17:12 - 22 August 2012

Posts 12

Friends, I am glad you enjoyed it - I, too, neighing, good guy wrote :-)

No more of this, do not even remember where I copied this text ... it seems in touch ...

chaa174 - Expert

17:23 - 22 August 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Great text! Describe almost all the classic dunce, along the way zippovoda))))

propose collective diser write on "dunce classification of central Russia on the basis of their relationship to the Zippo." prohfesorami become. ept.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:09 - 22 August 2012

1860 posts

Theses do without ... The main thing that you or your loved ones do not bite dunce! Otherwise, you can turn yourself into stupid ass))))

chaa174 - Expert

20:21 - 22 August 2012

503 posts

maybe diser?

sit down like human beings, C2H5OH containing anything thread pour liters so ... ttsat great thoughts ... thoughts ... eh? :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:29 - 22 August 2012

1860 posts

It, without me ... I'm after two or three glasses of chemical drug myself become aggressive dunce, you need it, to Posts in dunce turned for a few hours? You will be hurt, and I am ashamed))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:38 - 22 August 2012

951 posts

2 wolf1310 - it's just gorgeous!

Naiyarchayshim most properly described uebany all of which we spoke in the forum pages neodnokrtano, and in life there are, I think, even more! =))))))))))))))))))

Most importantly - how finely you noticed!

Neighing of the soul. Thank you!

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

21:43 - 22 August 2012

246 posts

In nature offset! We met on my way to such items! Neighing from the heart!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:10 - 22 August 2012

479 posts

Funny things in life such Crank much more common than good lighters :) :) :) :)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:25 - August 23, 2012

327 posts

Dragon! Here it is the answer to all questions about Zippo - this masterpiece in the forum and a cap on vacation :) great little story.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:56 - August 24, 2012

951 posts

xidemonix writes:

Dragon! Here it is the answer to all questions about Zippo - this masterpiece in the forum and a cap on vacation :) great little story.

Do not say, almost all the classic questions antizippera-dunce collected minispravochnik =))))))))))))

Berg - Member

15:44 - 24 August 2012

116 posts

Incidentally, there is another question: "How much take it?"

Well, I do this personally I hate the coolest vysheprechislennyh. What is the difference in how someone would take? For 5 rubles in voooon that stall ... No, no kidding ... Like yeah, there are three pieces left ... Hey, podkurivatsya something be?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:09 - 24 August 2012

1860 posts

Click, whet, dzynk ...

-O is like Zippy?

-Yeah, like so ...

-Do you know my son ...?

-I know, Dad, I'm a moderator of Russia's largest resource of these products. Well breccia some garbage surprised me ...

And another expert with a worldwide reputation hurt applied to the bottle, I'm a man hard, do not give talent to reveal ...

Berg - Member

18:35 - 24 August 2012

116 posts

And I was once surprised ... buddy.

- Stuff like Zippo?

-Hmm ... this is Zippo.

-You want to prove that this is crap made in China?

-Try.

-How much do you take a cigarette lighter?

-Mower with a little.

-Doom, you see! A real Zippo worth at least 25 thousand ...........................

As standing, and sat down.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:38 - 24 August 2012

479 posts

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))) 0

Well, we have such loud voices do not happen, because people are either not aware of vaschpe sho tse for a Zippo, or most of them have never seen these instances .... Who saw that immediately opens, lights and hand moves left and right, but you get what I mean :) If you're not a real gone out))))))))) And in general - yes, Crank lack of horror easy!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:48 - August 25, 2012

951 posts

Oh, shit .... is not that move left or right hand - begins in what is satanic frenzy dramatically waving his hand with a cigarette lighter zazhennoy, blow on it sharply, in general stupid by any means, blow out the flame and as it turns out - there and then return it with a view of fucking cowboy just curb monster Mustang and with words like - well, I'll say it's a fake ... so I have seen enough of these uebanov that pipets ... easier to anyone at all in the hands not to give than to hy to send from the heart and nerves spend ...

chaa174 - Expert

10:23 - 25 August 2012

503 posts

well to me such great imbitsilov not come across thank Buddha.

maximum that heard - "Oh, Zippo what?" on silent nod in response - a smile and a nod, and respect in the eyes and turned over to the lighter back like Crystal - neatly so :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:39 - 25 August 2012

1860 posts

This is your lucky. How to plant "omniscience" in gasoline lighter affects citizens 40 +, the younger generation is interested in you iPhone or how you have branded jeans ... The level of training of the experts are equally low, differs only a subject to which we must get to the bottom ... As one my friend: "Best of all in the question how to fuck women dealt with the experience impotent!"))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:15 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

... "Best of all in the question, how to fuck women impotent dealt with the experience!"))))

Shit, it's gorgeous, Horyn! =)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Delivered!

Berg - Member

12:18 - 25 August 2012

116 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

This is your lucky. How to plant "omniscience" in gasoline lighter affects citizens 40 +, the younger generation is interested in you iPhone or how you have branded jeans ...

Do not have the habit of clothing ***!) Although from the "younger generation"))))

My jeans are not much more expensive than a Zippo)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:25 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

I was writing something on this topic which is that in the vast forum, which is often a light, and asked when I reach zazhennuyu Zippy in his hands - start with surprise and cheekily ask the same question - "Che, afraid that steal?" . No, fuck, I just went out to everyone you meet uebanu his lighter in the unwashed hands ssuka, bunt. Enrage those stumps, thou fair.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:30 - 25 August 2012

479 posts

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) But I still watch the Orient, and in IPhone pocket and think for when asking a light, I pull out and light a Zippo (with it in his hands in any case will not let a stranger), and then he asks, "Skolkov time?" and then as luck would have in his pocket rings iPhone (and I did it'll get more and there, my mother ......), he lit a cigarette out on so much ofigevshy, then to me more is not exactly a light suit with a request ............. then I think, well-cigarette has not asked, was his own :))))))))))))))))))

chaa174 - Expert

23:10 - 25 August 2012

503 posts

Yes, in principle it is nothing either in hours more or less decent any Iphone ...

but here narodec our wildly - fact. All this along with Zippo is not clear why it is the thought of coolness and election. although this is only just good things that are executed at a price that is low and the analogues are not always cheaper that funny ...

see no good reason they call savages around. mentaletet with ...

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

2:35 - August 26, 2012

327 posts

Kuryan writes:

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) But I still watch the Orient, and in IPhone pocket and think for when asking a light, I pull out and light a Zippo (with it in his hands in any case will not let a stranger), and then he asks, "Skolkov time?" and then as luck would have in his pocket rings iPhone (and I did it'll get more and there, my mother ......), he lit a cigarette out on so much ofigevshy, then to me more is not exactly a light suit with a request ............. then I think, well-cigarette has not asked, was his own :))))))))))))))))))

Oleg, you're there to watch out-watch new Orient, iPhones, Zippy. Huyase in Uzbekistan then :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:34 - 26 August 2012

479 posts

))) I agree that nothing in this, and who visited the house, so all in shock, I'm sick, then the music, speakers, cables, disks, and so on, in general, people are really weird little (this is an understatement) .........................

And I'm careful, we have the way to Uzbekistan lot of interesting things, so I am personally surprised that people shy away from the good things, like should not be so, but alas ........... Country-bit advanced, and having stayed there at least a week can be seen with the naked eye, but the people .........................

paralaxx - New member

20:19 - September 3, 2012

Posts 1

And we have recently in the work of one of the discharge ueben "smart" family "mnogogovoryaschih" told the whole shop that real Zippo can only tell after throwing a lit from the 5th floor (no less) ... and it should not go out ... if you go out- we will love China ...))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:03 - September 3, 2012

1860 posts

This is from the category of those who all their food for the brain vechnogolodyh derives from the movie. He probably believes that a Kalashnikov can fire 300 times without replacing the store (and if you shop from the PKK, all 450), the same fellow certainly knows that Batman is there, he just shy and hides from people))))) )))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2397 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))