To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Whose wicks?

ForZe - Member

3:52 - December 29, 2010

93 posts

Wicks are used to buy its petrol lighters Chinese manufacturers:

They're cheap as shoelaces (10r. apiece) and sold in any shop where they sell lighters (not even necessarily petrol).

I'm here at the store "Send gifts" found such a set:

http://www.dostavka-podarkov.r ..... bout/1503 /

and in the middle of a very similar package on my own, only in an online shop, it is on a cardboard box, and I sold it in a form as in the photo.

I've been curious about it in general whose production and who are faced with?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:47 - December 29, 2010

1860 posts

This Zippovskie native wicks production, surprisingly Zippo. The similarity is explained simply - the Chinese do not invent anything, they all copy including packaging. Differences between native and non-native only in the fact that the Chinese laces comes apart as ... Chinese laces))

ForZe - Member

12:56 - 29 December 2010

93 posts

Oh by the way the account raspletaemosti, saying that reinforced plexus from branded wicks (black-box) is much less resistant to wear. As long as I put a new fuse, it already looks like a dandelion, and those wicks that photo is much stronger in terms of weaving. Once they are thinner and slightly less then the diameter reinforced by wire, they are more flexible.

Yuri - Guest

17:52 - 30 December 2010

on your photo kagbe zippovskie wicks (Keta). they are shorter, thicker, and cheaper than the original, I'll sometimes use such. for the money - quite a good alternative

ForZe - Member

21:39 - 30 December 2010

93 posts

Ð ® ÑÐ ¸ Ð ¹ writes:

they are shorter, thicker, and cheaper than the original

From this statement, I can only agree with the price. The width of the contrary, they are a little thinner because of the thin wire reinforced, and the length is longer than the time signature. In particular, the packaging of these Chinese wicks napisanno 11.5 cm, and the firm Zipovskaya 10 cm

Yuri - Guest

11:14 - January 3, 2011

the ones that I bought - is shorter and thicker, maybe just different parties

ps and never trusted the inscriptions on Chinese packaging))

den - Member

23:41 - 10 January 2011

Posts 7

Message edited 0:23 - January 11, 2011 by den

a wick bought today

and silicon to the pile, and then I should of cricket. I do not know how this is all real, can someone enlighten. flints like the usual yellow and packing is normal, but I did not wick me, it's a given that the lighter 1993 issue

serg - New member

2:39 - January 13, 2011

Posts 2

Silicon-I have exactly the same packaging ... No problem ...

den - Guest

21:35 - 13 January 2011

serg wrote:

Silicon-I have exactly the same packaging ... No problem ...

flints, yes, it shows the normal (one flint I set a Zippo) but the lace Chota does not inspire confidence, though, and packing them with flints like is the same as printing, printing. I just saw the other and they seem thicker. a black-cardboard packaging

faust - Maniac

Moscow

0:05 - January 14, 2011

674 posts

taschemta packaging periodically changing. as gasoline sobsno.

and silicon in the same package, you can buy and left. in a tent near the house of a set costs 15 rubles in my opinion. Current themselves flints there otlichayutsya.s them such as paint easily (gold) are easily torn off.

WolanD91 - Member

21:53 - February 8, 2011

Posts 6

Hello!

Please tell me which of these two wicks for real?

photo from the opposite side:

Bought in different places. Strain difference in the package, then that one behind is a description how to change, and the main thing - the difference in the length: 100mm one on the right, the one on the left - 115mm. Which is the real one?

faust - Maniac

Moscow

23:59 - February 8, 2011

674 posts

Both are real.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2987 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))