To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Will this gas?

ahtq4ertovubludok - Member

18:34 - 12 January 2012

Posts 14

Message edited 18:47 - January 12, 2012 Members ahtq4ertovubludok

This will go at all? I mean on the original fuse.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

19:11 - 12 January 2012

674 posts

on the wick? will of course!

19:46 - 12 January 2012

Posts 14

On this score, bought Ronsonol.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

3:16 - January 13, 2012

674 posts

yes any gasoline will go. except that gas stations sell

kypexin - Administrator

8:20 - January 13, 2012

Posts 1670

But I would not buy. Bought here on trial for some Chinese shit in a stall for 100 rubles ("Flame Club") in the same canister - like he did not stink, gasoline as gasoline and lighters lit all with 3-4. So do not take the horrible ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:20 - 13 January 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 11:22 - January 13, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Familiar kanistrochka the pictures :-) Guys, even in a remote village remained without gasoline do not buy it. Better buy a box of matches for offal will have to change after the first refueling. That there are mixed is not known, but judging from the instantaneous evaporation (half-day operation) 50% acetone and 50% according to the draft of the brown padded oil.

ZY As a stain remover is also out (see Brown sediment) ;-)

12:32 - 13 January 2012

Posts 14

Gorynych5, yes I remember that. After 20 days of use had to pull up the wick, there were only unnecessarily delay. Evaporated with frequent use of very fast (somehow consecutive 3 days flooded). Ended a month later. The oil also seems to have. Bloat occurs. In short take this one. As long as normal. Lights steadily from 1 times.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:48 - 13 January 2012

Posts 1860

And will continue to burn. I try to use it to them, because like the price and quality.

DEIvION - Member

15:07 - 16 January 2012

Posts 6

Message edited 15:10 - January 16, 2012 Members DEIvION

Probyval for refueling Ronsonol, it just does not come across in the shops on the eyes. In general, I try to order gasoline from Japan (I live in Khabarovsk, so delivery is not particularly hurts). At the 4-year short canisters. Price $ 100 in Japan. No different from brand Zippo gasoline they sell in the stores. In general, the sample decided to try domestic producers. The results exceeded expectations-filled and podkurivay 5 days, steady flame is ignited on the first try (although these are sometimes misfires -35) I enclose a photo of the petrol (sorry for the quality, the camera is not so good (((

ha1r - New member

4:25 - January 17, 2012

Posts 5

I live in Ukraine, enjoyed by many, strongly advise you to take newport capacity white and blue), it is suitable for up to chistki.Esli used as a refueling ostovlyaet brown patina on the first try and wick peregoroet instantly, holds a maximum of 1 den.Tak as he used to use the original cost 25 UAH. about $ 100. Now all 65 UAH. (260 p.). Ronsonolom Now I use all the suits and the price of 32 USD. (130r.) and the quality is excellent

benderon - New member

13:44 - 19 May 2012

Posts 1

ahtq4ertovubludok writes:

Message edited 18:47 - January 12, 2012 Members ahtq4ertovubludok

This will go at all? I mean on the original fuse.

In my town there is no original fuel, no ronsonola. Saw only Voronezh. Recently came across this one. When purchasing fuel dripped on his hand - the smell of menthol, not gasoline. Homes dripped on a white sheet of paper - no trace remains. Dressed with this fuel is already the third time (7 ml). Holds 7 days (lots of smoke). Lights are always on the first try. As with the wick does not know he is black even after Voronezh. Packing insert of color is not changed. He took the last canister, so a week went, they have bought for future use of the new party. Perenyuhal five or six cans - the smell of an identical smell of fuel purchased the first canister. He took on 90 rubles. canister. I'm glad I do not think that the original petrol will show the best results.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:52 - 19 May 2012

Posts 1860

So different in different regions of the filler. Thanks for the information.

gonchar - Member

21:48 - 27 June 2012

Posts 7

DEIvION writes:

Message edited 15:10 - January 16, 2012 Members DEIvION

Probyval for refueling Ronsonol, it just does not come across in the shops on the eyes. In general, I try to order gasoline from Japan (I live in Khabarovsk, so delivery is not particularly hurts). At the 4-year short canisters. Price $ 100 in Japan. No different from brand Zippo gasoline they sell in the stores. In general, the sample decided to try domestic producers. The results exceeded expectations-filled and podkurivay 5 days, steady flame is ignited on the first try (although these are sometimes misfires -35) I enclose a photo of the petrol (sorry for the quality, the camera is not so good (((

Enjoyed this shit-rare. 1 stinks badly (does not float) 2 will run for 2-2.5dnya 3 - wick kills per week (burns) 3 - leaves the posh varnish inside the windshield or who do not advise!!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:26 - 28 June 2012

951 posts

Xs, use only and only Zippovsim brand. If you do not have it - it's better or cricket matches. IMHO

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

paleneiy - New member

13:25 - 30 June 2012

Posts 2

I agree with the last post is completely! Sam yuzayu only origialnoy wicks, benz and silicon. I live in St. Petersburg and the price tag on the canister branded fuel = 190 dpi tobacco bike (and you can find cheaper), flints and wicks for 45 rubles. I just do not see any reason to take the rubbish left and cost 30 rubles, but then face the fact that the ignition ignited times since 4th, perenabivat giblets, etc. and then still go back to the original.

In general, the zip will work on anything that burns))) I once tried acetone, alcohol, kerosene, 95th benz with filling, in short all off. That's just not ignite the first time, enough for a shorter period 1 refueling, stinks.

Threat. By the way do not necessarily perenabivat giblets, if you have not filled in a quality benz. Jig leave open in a warm place and after a day or two she was dry. Traces of oil, etc. this is garbage and does not interfere with work. Packing replacement is more to herself for pleasure disassembled, cleaned all the brush quality, do the right padding, etc.

chaa174 - Expert

19:30 - 30 June 2012

503 posts

argue.

as he could not find zippovsky benz. a crisis in my case was. sold the old and the new were still afraid to buy. I only found butylek our soveyskogo gasoline.

on a quiet Krusty filled and prepared to swear.

you know ... remember the manufacturer had more positive. of the downsides is that only lasted for a shorter period. evaporates more. the smell is not worse, just different little. burns at a lower temperature subjectively - as I understand no additives as the Amer. zapoganil not wick. Well, with one canister at least.

that's another thing that met him often. More Things Ketan.

a canister about like - transparent resin barrel with the nipple which must be cut off, and then cover the cap that prikreprena plastic plate to the cover. inscriptions idiotic "Zippo" was not. just "Benza lighter, GOST such that" the price of around 50-60 pe as I remember.

in small towns can be difficult to find the original, and not all there big paycheck. and I think it's a product imported more stable and humane than the price tag.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3277 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))