To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Sell ​​gasoline Zipovskaya

garik - New member

21:03 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1

Message edited 21:04 - March 28, 2012 Members garik

Sell ​​gasoline native Zipovskaya, the previous series (purple bottle), 133 ml, well lit. I'll give $ 100 per vial, there were some boxes. Who is interested please contact us by e-mail igor917@bk.ru . Moscow

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:10 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

Yesterday I was at m.Ditrovskaya, st. Skladochnaya, stationery, 100 pe bottles of ink, and wicks 30 pe ...)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

21:20 - 28 March 2012

327 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Yesterday I was at m.Ditrovskaya, st. Skladochnaya, stationery, 100 pe bottles of ink, and wicks 30 pe ...)))

wow 100 pe fabulous price for share :) I wonder what's inside?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:24 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

I think that Zippovsky gasoline, only the stale, it's the wholesale magazanchik, and so from the street you will not find it, do not you come on ... the rest kantselyarku prices are also lower than the "street" ... So do not think that leftist ...

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

21:29 - 28 March 2012

327 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

I think that Zippovsky gasoline, only the stale, it's the wholesale magazanchik, and so from the street you will not find it, do not you come on ... the rest kantselyarku prices are also lower than the "street" ... So do not think that leftist ...

Well being on the street to get to this wizard as you can and buy a single-piece Ali?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:31 - 28 March 2012

479 posts

Yeah, and how it can be forwarded by e-mail)))))) It would be even chocolate!

You idiot, I'm talking about myself of course)))))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:42 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

http://www.allinform.ru/moskva ..... 25750.html this is their address, enter the street without a problem, I just did not know they would sell one bottle, or they have to take the gross ... I would have given one As a representative of the wholesaler ... Here's the trick .. So to round up, try it, but if nothing passage, then do not be mad at me ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:48 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 21:50 - March 28, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Kuryan writes:

Yeah, and how it can be forwarded by e-mail)))))) It would be even chocolate!

You idiot, I'm talking about myself of course)))))))))))))))))))))

I think sending Moscow-Tashkent she bring the price of gasoline to the retail store)))) This is even more combustible, and can not miss at all, or the price of the hall, as per boat)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:03 - 28 March 2012

479 posts

So I say, what an idiot)))))) Of course send it in the mail does not seem possible ....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:15 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

Okay, you do not call himself. In life there will always be those who obzovet))) Look at yourself, one hundred pudoff there is something better, just bad looking ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:26 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

By the way, for xidemonix: If they do not sell at retail (which is not hard to figure out over the phone), I suggest a simple and elegant version (works only once), come persist, seek to managery "I FE Ksaydoniks, write me a bill for 20 packs of waybills truck, 30 packs of spending bills and 5 wastebaskets, "then you walk down the hall:" Oh, shit! This is your co? Gasoline 100 pe? Give me three bottles in person, for cash? "Take away gasoline, due to fuck unnecessary trips and running away)))

salonik - Member

22:37 - 28 March 2012

Posts 125

Incidentally scheme is clear, he did so many times)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:49 - 28 March 2012

Posts 1860

salonik writes:

Incidentally scheme is clear, he did so many times)))

The beauty of this scheme is that you do not commit fraud and did not break the law))))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

14:33 - 29 March 2012

327 posts

But to get into the absurd situation can be, and all because of a pair of three 100 ruble Balonov Benza :)

For example-come, said, but there is just people from this IP is, or employee Magazev will call the SP so that the person came from them, and they to him - we did not send anyone now :)

Lana, I'm not an esthete, yet there is fuel, and in general I am happy with the Royal pour and, well, if I'm in the area then think over the offer.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:21 - 29 March 2012

Posts 1860

In an absurd situation if you'll go call a fictitious company, or really existing, but not having to do with you (it will already be just fraud), and if it shall be called PI (sole proprietorship), or unincorporated business (entrepreneur without a legal entity) and on his name, and ask simply issue an invoice, no ridiculous situations will not.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:21 - 29 March 2012

Posts 1860

She remembered the story: one time I Carried beer on your route with almost all tovorovedami and porters was friends, then quit, a year has passed. We go out of town for holidays in May, cork, tyry-download option .. In short, want to eat, drink pee, I recall that in the courts can naplohogo eat meat, the "Starboard", we call in to the store ... "Ah-Ah! Old Miller has arrived! What will? No, no! This does not take! Stale! Just about daragoy, that you and your friends will suggest that, ah abazhdite, now-now even bring chairs. As he daragoy? Sit down, sit down! "Guys were in shock)))

ultrain - Expert

2:21 - May 2, 2012

166 posts

)))))))))) I have to build it was the same and got no time!, It was tested objects of state control on construction, many bosses and construction foremen me in person know they see me and say they come to an end! and so stopped at an interesting building, for the interest of the progress of construction, or at all without some sort of purpose, just as the idler, so at the construction site immediately Shikhirev started, vybigaet superintendent, and the words by name and patronymic of type I and we all normally, observe all the regulations may gulls prydemte in prorabskie drink, so really uncomfortable, even though I know schyas will decline to bribe! But really I know it's not my obyaekt to check, and after working as the head of any one of the construction is not scored in the Department of Urban Development g.HHHHHHH to ask is not whether a person is either we have here is not whether you sent it to us!) Here so you can really cut down the loot, and thus all will be silent, who they had to check, but more can be said, with a sudden I check prehal without protocols, such as document your violation, and then say I'm like, well, you can see all the way , violations have not seen, and you have not seen me! In general, people like that works for us! So what about the bill, I think the real thing is clear and detail!)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3305 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))