To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Gasoline in cars

ahtq4ertovubludok - Member

17:53 - 28 January 2012

Posts 14

Message edited 17:53 - January 28, 2012 user ahtq4ertovubludok

What if you pour a full tank zippovskim beniznom? It is original?

Let's say VAZ 2101 39l tank. In cans 125 ml cost 200 rubles. Total 312 cans. 312 * 200 = 62400rub.

And as the car go?

yezh - Member

21:05 - 28 January 2012

68 posts

Or explode.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:25 - 28 January 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 21:45 - January 28, 2012 user Gorynych5

What prevents an experiment? Take zippovskuyu canister, disconnect the hose from Karba, develop the remaining fuel in the float chamber, upload klizmu or syringe zippovskuyu goryuchku, try to start the engine, make sure that Serge aka oniks1 rights, and begin to clean the carburetor and dry the spark.)))))

Generally napiminaet anecdote about how Stirlitz dog doused with gasoline and set on fire, and when it ceased to howl and fell, he thought: "Gasoline is over!"

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

23:12 - 28 January 2012

246 posts

Yes uzhzhzhzhzhzh! Sometimes the topic finally delusional! I can understand hunting just to talk, well,
The road to JJ! there snapping everything and not ochem!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:08 - January 29, 2012

1860 posts

oniks1 writes:

Igor, for some reason, I'm sure to clean the carburetor has not come up ... Gas from Zipp is not enough of course, but that "chump" explode (inside) at least it's a fact ...

But, damn it, still want to come back again to our recent talk about the creation of that ... The horror ...

Serge, but what a conversation? Well, recently spoke guy that is ready to moderate a forum, I advised him to unsubscribe Volodya and silence, can not agree or something. Certainly for moderation thematic forums need certain knowledge, but without them you can find and clean candid reruns and stuff, and the "old-timers" can always ask the question: guys, and it's flooding or about something important, but it is not yet clear written?

But you see, there are still no Modera, I hope it will.

kypexin - Administrator

13:51 - February 1, 2012

1670 posts

The people, well, if any of the old-timers want to be a moderator - just tell me, I will give the right, I do not feel sorry for myself :) But I do not mind repetitive questions, as well as silly and absurd questions - feel let people communicate as they want and what you want. This forum only benefit.

PS Dragon, the man then spoke about the transfer of the forum on the other engine, and not about moderation - we talk to him in the mail, but for some reason he stopped at some point and did not answer anything further ...

faust - Maniac

Moscow

18:23 - February 1, 2012

674 posts

Message edited 18:24 - February 1, 2012 user faust

no, no, no need to remove any shlangochki, you need to fill a penny is a 62 mower. so it will be interesting.

Slava - Expert

9:12 - February 2, 2012

225 posts

Hello

I certainly do not call the old-timer, but I personally alternatives in this forum do not see it, he supported my interest in collecting lighters can say brought children's hobby to a higher level, and I certainly like it.

But flooding the forum, constantly repeated questions about the authenticity of ... you probably put more stringent restrictions. Say prohibit the creation of new themes, well, maybe on what that rate, or the number of party posts, and try to collect all the questions on the authenticity of one big topic. And let sit reading ... maybe make a video, in the example of where a person talks about refueling. Now it is fashionable to do things with video, reviews, and all sorts of stuff ... for example, try to tell the base model, all the main characteristics and features of the original lighters, and what distinguishes them from fakes.

+ On large forums have such a thing as a "cap." I think everyone knows that it is - the constant message that appears in the header of each additional page specific topic. In that same hat, distribute introductory information and answers to persistent questions ... links to a page with stamps and the like. Again on large forums have the opportunity (and perhaps we have here is, not seen) to make reference to a specific message in the subject, is also very convenient. And let this cap constantly looming ... they even have all the answers =)

Order to allow the creation of fludilke say only, and all questions about the authenticity of which there will come, just take down to a special topic.

I want to just give you an example, a good organization of the forum ... http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php ..... Pic = 209591

This is a small forum dedicated to one phone. In principle, all very comfortable and well done ... no new fact, only questions in the already created.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

16:49 - February 2, 2012

391 posts

And there's nothing podelaesh.Est two categories of people-a hundred times easier to ask about the most basic things, and I, for example, it is more convenient to just dig yourself, all the same information can be found, it would wish.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:04 - February 3, 2012

1860 posts

Volodya, well, he seems to want to do and the engine and pomoderirovat bit. And time stopped, then it means it was a gust of Napoleon (this is still "Napoleon" in the stomach splashes - reckless, and in the morning and head bo-bo and no site takes longer want))))))))))) ))

About moderation again, everyone knows that it is time to organize at least once "trash", which is created under the heading: "the definition of authenticity" and "fucking off" but to assume responsibility to anyone not hunting. I could, but on the condition that: attendance at me lame, so if you were given the power, I will dig long and boring))) needs to have:

1) the union issues;

2) Edit (delete) posts;

3) removal of new themes (in case of advertising coffee makers and penis enlargement);

4) Making a verbal warning for the game on the field hands (threats and insults to the other participants and other expressions of inadequacy);

In turn, I would have voted for the appointment of a modernizing comrade navigator, more on the resource it daily, clearing whips, due to its damaging not been noticed.

Slava - Expert

13:07 - February 4, 2012

225 posts

Keep comrades! Stas administrators =)

If it is of course necessary to him))

Though I, too, am on the forum regularly, but read this one, but it's certainly more to administer.

At the time, I remember even small rivet saytik, but it certainly was for the overall development. Proto get used to the fact that you can just come to the forum and read, write, and already, even as it does not think that all this must also contain.

Nadeyu I can find the time, that would put all their ideas for optimizing ... can that will sensible =)

kypexin - Administrator

19:56 - February 5, 2012

1670 posts

oniks1 writes:

Volodya, for what use? There were so many really useful advice with photos and even video ... now it's not even find a man who is all alone and put out ... But it lacked the information to answer more than all of the questions that have arisen and there is still ... Technical horoshenechko shake up and close nafik (!) to read-only. For real, "fairy" problem - to write the admin! In free swimming only "exhibition", "talking shop", well, maybe something else ...

Already most of all come to this forum, because it filled up all the trash, do not find the necessary disk imaging, even if you want, these are the men and write the same thing all over again, and again ... just yet "their flattering comments" ... Note How many people went to the site, I think it is not because all the events were highly ...

And, if you really believe that what is written here recently for the good, then I, for some reason, I am sure that many more good people will soon disappear from this site ...

Serge, technically speaking - that the more content, the better it is indexed and searched by search engines - and the better it is indexed, the more resource attendance :) So the thematic portal content must be A LOT! :)

What the rest of the tapes ... I personally for the forum to serve communion. So what, that newcomers come and 20th once asked the same question - is it so difficult to answer? I am against the "sterile" forums and even more so against the ban on re-asked questions - is on the one hand can be good, but on the other hand - so I went with your question to the forum, read it myself and found all the answers and the same silence left because write and ask and I have nothing to discuss. And so lively forum turns into an interactive online directory. Then and leave those who are now in our talks - because it will not have to talk. And you say "close nafik" and "read-only" - what's the point, then, that this will be the death of a live forum.

By the way, if anyone noticed - on the face of the site first link is a link to the page of most frequently asked questions - if you're going to help me to add to it (kratko!) dozens of the most frequent questions I am only grateful. Delivers a reference to it in large letters in his hat forum! But the point is that it will never replace the live communication on the forum and there is no such purpose!

Dragon - I gave you a moderator on the forum. Action on behalf of :) There will be questions of a technical nature, as with this economy controlled - ask me. One request - anyone for repeating questions not punish! :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:40 - February 5, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 20:42 - February 5, 2012 user Gorynych5

"... And that's when I thought it tied as they dragged me back again .." (c) I was on his appointment to the post.)))

Volodya, God forbid, punish ... I meant that I would dump it all in one thread, now there are more than a dozen, and I intend to take everything and stick to one ... and punish Banana I did leave you, as inspirer and creator of the resource, well, most finger pogrozhu if someone get up to mischief))) For he is a sinner, and a floor swear, smoke and scary thought, using a mixture of tobacco for the firing Zippo)))

PS once went to a booze will create a theme for Administration ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2397 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))