This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

I want to say

yezh - Member

22:16 - 28 January 2012

68 posts

I want to comment on the Zippo. I rarely write anything on this site, read more. And I always have questions when I write here is not lit lighter. Yes, this just can not be! I use a Zippo for years. I fell overboard, Zippo was in my pocket and still after burning. I have several, they are mainly stand on a shelf in the cupboard, but if there is a need I can take any, to fill and it will work. It's Zippo! It is as simple as a rake and reliable like a bulldozer, though at the expense of the bulldozer doubt. Zippy can not work! Sorry for the shnyagu, but I love the comments that give Onyx, BOTAS, Evenki, crest, maniacs and other experts and, of course, bow Kuryokhin. Sorry, just too lazy to go to the English text.

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:06 - 28 January 2012

1323 posts

Thanks, buddy! Your message must be an epigraph for this site, so it prochitaya perhaps many will no longer desire to pollute air ... :) Good luck to all of us and our Zippo! :) Hurray!

yezh - Member

23:26 - 28 January 2012

68 posts

Onyx, thank you for support.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:01 - January 29, 2012

1860 posts

I agree. Subscribe.

kypexin - Administrator

13:54 - February 1, 2012

1670 posts

Your righteousness :)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

18:19 - February 1, 2012

674 posts

also completely agree. but in a few days again and again appear cries for help from negoreniem favorite Zippo. do not understand how it can not be on ...

KvaK - Member

Belarus

14:50 - February 6, 2012

Posts 20

Hmm ... maybe create a separate thread about "nezagoraemye" ZIPPO?!

ZIPPO Club BY

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:24 - February 6, 2012

1860 posts

KvaK writes:

Hmm ... maybe create a separate thread about "nezagoraemye" ZIPPO?!

That's what I plan to do, one topic about "nezagoraemye" and one of "help determine the authenticity." Because people use the search engine still can not and will create a new topic, it'll just tolerate them each time in the correct partition. Now as luck would have thrown of the roof, because immediately set about this I can not (stupidly no power), this request: looking for anyone who feels the same topics and throw links in this http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... topic-839 / topic. And I'll try to combine them, something very very old and possibly delete.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2728 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))