327 posts

not original.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

1:13 - 10 March 2012

246 posts

xidemonix writes:

not original.

Colleges and what kind of confidence? Maybe I do not notice it, but it seems quite a normal Zippo!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:39 - 10 March 2012

479 posts

Message Edit 9:02 - March 10, 2012 Members Kuryan

It's a pity the stamp did not really see, but by what you can see, I personally think that it is a "curve" does not inspire confidence. Insert (in this case, the edge of the windshield on the photo above) also does not look quite something, some kind of edge it too .... I do not rovnenkie The size of the letters of the month of manufacture (A = January), almost the size of the letter Z in the inscription Zippo, and this is a clear sign of "Levot" it must be nearly half ... compare for example with my Zippo-th January:

And here is your:

I think the difference is still there.

I'm not an expert, but at these photos lighter I doubt. IMHO of course, I could be wrong, besides not quite picture quality.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

10:33 - 10 March 2012

246 posts

I agree! But the pictures are not so hot, is seen very bad!

Stermy - Member

12:07 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

Sorry for the quality of photos on fotike like normal lighting was, and threw on a computer ...

I just compared the size of the letters Z and A, and so A vochti 2 times smaller. Maybe the photo is hard to see. Maybe I should take a picture again stamp?

Stermy - Member

12:27 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

That's kind of a more-or-less photos.

http://fotoifolder.ru/view_fot ..... 5ivwxjyacc

Vseravno even it seems that the stamp of the curve. In fact it is not so :)

salonik - Member

12:30 - 10 March 2012

Posts 125

Message edited 12:35 - March 10, 2012 Members salonik

Without good shots you exactly no one will say anything. It seems to me, or on the stamp is missing the letter "R" in a circle to the right of the Zippo?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:50 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

salonik allusion to the "R" in the photo is, it is necessary to re-shoot, very crooked .. Unfortunately operate with such material difficult. Otherwise agree with comrades and xidemonix Kuryan, it's most likely fake ..

salonik - Member

12:54 - 10 March 2012

Posts 125

That's what I think ...

Stermy - Member

12:55 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

On an insert is present letter R, and I just read about here to see prices lack the letter R on the outer box. Then said she was authentic (the one without outside R)

But thank you all very much who unsubscribed. I thought I would wait for a response before sdes trail. of the month)

salonik - Member

13:00 - 10 March 2012

Posts 125

If you mean the one box that is lighter body itself, that is not authentic copies of this letter. But this does not apply to you.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:00 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

Stermy writes:

On an insert is present letter R, and I just read about here to see prices lack the letter R on the outer box. Then said she was authentic (the one without outside R)

But thank you all very much who unsubscribed. I thought I would wait for a response before sdes trail. of the month)

Here differently happens, it happens in a moment receive an answer, sometimes a month. This is a private saytik of people united by the same passion, and not the official on-line consultation ;-) And here already written, even if your zazhYgalka not true, anyway, stay tuned)))

Stermy - Member

13:17 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

In general, I asked here to see prices of authenticity because of its directories nenashel 2010

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:23 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 13:35 - March 10, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Stermy writes:

In general, I asked here to see prices of authenticity because of its directories nenashel 2010

With all the directories at all easy. If it is a model of any other year, it is a catalog of 2010 ceremony could not enter, in Zippo such "forgetfulness" is generally in the order of things.

Stermy - Member

13:31 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

Thank you so much for so lucidly explains. By the way one more question to you.

Yesterday when tucked in and set fire to everything was "how-to video." Today ignited just as well with a half-turn, but when I close it and open in 5-10 seconds, white-white smoke, but not very concentrated. What can be done? Refuel the original benzyl

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:38 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

Do not open it in 5-10 seconds and that's all. The smoke is just an indicator of fuel quality, so it is not as original as you think ... If there is no other side effects, then just drive in for it.

Stermy - Member

13:41 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

Gorynych5 writes:

Do not open it in 5-10 seconds and that's all. The smoke is just an indicator of fuel quality, so it is not as original as you think ... If there is no other side effects, then just drive in for it.

Thank you very much, no other effects. By the way about benzyl. He has a little smell gasoline or no odor? I have a little gasoline gives, but not atsitonom or alcohol)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:46 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

Stermy writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

Thank you very much, no other effects. By the way about benzyl. He has a little smell gasoline or no odor? I have a little gasoline gives, but not atsitonom or alcohol)

Should, it's gasoline. No acetone, no alcohol, no cologne or yogurt. This gasoline and can expect to smell it ;-) The smell is gasoline, not sharp, but recognized to be present.

Stermy - Member

13:51 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

Gorynych5 writes:

Stermy writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

Should, it's gasoline. No acetone, no alcohol, no cologne or yogurt. This gasoline and can expect to smell it ;-) The smell is gasoline, not sharp, but recognized to be present.

Thank you. ;) And I'm just very sensitive to everything attitude). My fire is not very high, but in the photos here to see prices I have seen that some of it is beyond me, very much so. I have a flame height of about 5-6 cm, maybe a little less. This is normal, or should it be higher?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:06 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

The flame height you quite "classic", it is regulated by a long slope and the wick. Greater than 5 cm, this is a chur. Unless of course you're going to get a light cigarette lighter, not reheat frozen oil in the crankcase at KamAZ-30C ;-)

Stermy - Member

14:10 - 10 March 2012

Posts 16

Gorynych5 writes:

The flame height you quite "classic", it is regulated by a long slope and the wick. Greater than 5 cm, this is a chur. Unless of course you're going to get a light cigarette lighter, not reheat frozen oil in the crankcase at KamAZ-30C ;-)

Yeah, what-what to do and somehow uncollectible ;)

Thank you very much for your answers, it is instructive :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:20 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

Stermy, not at all! With your permission, I will this thread a little later removed. Number of messages posted on the forum if you continue this, and all these questions and answers have already been. Stay with us!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:30 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

Let's just say ... Posting new clones neprivetstvuetsya. Loads an search engine. Do not hesitate to ask more questions in an already established themes. There are themes and about gasoline, and about wicks, and about authenticity, about the Pope not like this, you can create))))) Exception is your collection, then everyone creates a separate thread and boast about my achievements ;-)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:28 - 10 March 2012

327 posts

hohol writes:

Colleges and what kind of confidence? Maybe I do not notice it, but it seems quite a normal Zippo!

I tried the cam that without cuts on the sides. Also stamped crooked.

The magnet and the body of the Rippey must dot all the E

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:49 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

xidemonix writes:

I tried the cam that without cuts on the sides. Also stamped crooked.

The magnet and the body of the Rippey must dot all the E

The magnet can not help. Chinese alchemists invented the brass! Let a little later than other people, but this technological leap they made ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:59 - 10 March 2012

Posts 1860

About the same inserts, more doubt is itself a stamp on it, the font is different (slightly wider than the original), and punching herself offset up (there may distort the quality of the image) and right (IMHO there certainly).

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:01 - 10 March 2012

479 posts

Your second photo only confirmed my opinion that this is NOT the original :)

Excuse me, but after the second picture I think it's now even more :)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3286 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))