To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Voracious

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:57 - 11 April 2012

479 posts

Zippo is real, but the pictures ............ wondering what to do? Straight a nightmare :) :) :) :) :)

salonik - Member

15:09 - 11 April 2012

Posts 125

runningbus writes:

Message edited 14:43 - April 11, 2012 Members runningbus

salonik writes:

Well that's all fell into place. Quite decent zippo. Only pictures still not very much)))

Similarly, genuine zippo?)

A feeling that you started a check on "lice"))) Judging from the photos - the original. But if we approach the question of authenticity in all seriousness, it is 100% true to say that the lighter can only be holding it in your hands.

runningbus - Member

15:25 - 11 April 2012

Posts 39

Kuryan writes:

Zippo is real, but the pictures ............ wondering what to do? Straight a nightmare :) :) :) :) :)

You can not please everyone with photo) on the phone certainly did!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:45 - 11 April 2012

Posts 1860

My verdict: Zippo genuine and fake Chinese phones)))

Robor2006 - Member

Krasnodon, Ukraine

0:15 - 12 April 2012

Posts 23

And as for me not enough padding, the failures can be seen near the flint tube.

Being sober, putting into practice all their drunken promises - this will teach you to keep your mouth shut. © Ernest Hemingway.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

1:18 - 12 April 2012

327 posts

You have strayed from the topic epte! Voracious 1941ya fake? ha ha. Eating each jig as you feed it. but this fake 41st, although at such fotah can not be named. The first diagnosis - Normal replica - that's the whole diagnosis, less smoke :) Second! or do not smoke, and "wanker" on her lower tricks amused.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:22 - 12 April 2012

479 posts

With the tricks I would vaschpe to the 41st did not come even :))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:27 - 13 April 2012

Posts 1860

Kuryan writes:

With the tricks I would vaschpe to the 41st did not come even :))))))

Depends on the "stunt", can someone easier to twirl "differently" is a replica of ... In any case, I think it is not gamesmanship art, and a good way of gouging the lighter ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:39 - 13 April 2012

479 posts

That's why I would not fit with tricks to 41st :) :) just a pity

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:50 - 13 April 2012

Posts 1860

Kuryan writes:

That's why I would not fit with tricks to 41st :) :) just a pity

A "simple" is not a pity? Price and that and the other is the same + -, the "replica" less variants: coverage options, drawings, engraving, pad ... that is the "basic" chrome polish in about the same proportion. What is the difference which one "ushatyvaet" stuntman? In order to perform tricks well have more than one or two lighter in the bast turn as his fingers ... It is worth considering, it is just interesting? Or ruin a couple of lighters, wipe the blood, and your fingers to give up?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:01 - 13 April 2012

479 posts

I agree :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:22 - 13 April 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 18:47 - April 13, 2012 Members Gorynych5

The most fun is the complaint from beginners stunt: "A month later become loose, fall off the loop, here it is praiseworthy quality Zippo" ...

Dear children, those who are in a circus juggling crystal glasses, they are trained on children's cubes, and not once with my mother's dinner service for 17 people)))

PS I write about it with the responsibility for the sake of interest tried to scroll through the tricks of the rollers, took the cheapest BlakMatti, as a donor for an earlier lighters .. Erased until bubbles fingers (and my fingers are rude, chauffeur ..), but in the performance of tricks did not succeed, but Pelt on the case for four (!) Shattered the day, as the rest zazhYgalkah as 10 + years of use, and of dropped the course a dozen times)))

botas - Expert

4:50 - 14 April 2012

530 posts

runningbus writes:

Hello I use 41 replica, everything works smoothly, and all that. But there are two questions.

1 Why is she eats so much gas? On the day of 30 ignitions do and enough fuel for 4 days.

2 Sam did not notice whether or not such, but the top cover on the left half a millimeter forward. And only a small gap to the right. In short one-way loop play.

Bought Replica 1941 (2005 th yes issue) and actively used.

1 Why is she eats so much gas? On the day of 30 ignitions do and enough fuel for 4 days.

This is a normal, middle-statistical gas mileage for Zippo. The less ignitions - the greater will be lit. 'll Make a day for 20 ignitions - enough for 5 days, approximately. 10 - week.

2 Sam did not notice whether or not such, but the top cover on the left half a millimeter forward. And only a small gap to the right. In short one-way loop play.

Well, the left cover, well, it FIG. Lighter-it work? My Replica-41 was also a beauty, is not dropped from the hands of a concrete floor. And the cover moved about a millimeter, and the gap between the lid and the housing in the loop originated. Oh, and figs with it - Replica lights as well as immediately after the purchase.

I just scored on what looks like a Zippo, and continued to use it for what it is. Here right now, I think its hard to move the machine and see.

runningbus, treat Zippe easier.

Robor2006 - Member

Krasnodon, Ukraine

15:05 - 25 April 2012

Posts 23

I would still try and shifted the wick perenabil.Polzuyus currently replica '41 chrome, refueling once a week, and now at the hospital for eight days is not tucked, I smoke 2-2 a half a pack a day, that is, 20-50 ignitions as minimum.Chtoby not be unfounded: there are 41 brashed brass too short a week, 240 specifically checked-9 and a half dney.Probuyte experiment with the quantity and packing density, also try a pad of Tampax and high hygroscopic vaty.Benzin Zippo.

Regarding the bias: pull insert, close the lid and neatly holding of lateral displacement post a finger cover back, that she had gone a little further (there was a negative bias), release should be successful, if still stands povtorite.Kstati quite common shift cover, there is nothing to it fear-treat Zippe easier)))))

Being sober, putting into practice all their drunken promises - this will teach you to keep your mouth shut. © Ernest Hemingway.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:34 - 28 April 2012

Posts 1860

Overstuffing about the main thing is not to overdo it. If natolkat wool too tightly, then goryuchku nowhere to be poured, and a lifetime on one tank against expectations decrease, not increase.

Years, moving truck Zippo? Reminded of the incident from his childhood. Vacationing in the south. Somewhere flooded Toli tour, Toli Cho ... more roll-off on a streamer, cork all things ... The men caught a turtle and arguing, crush it or not ... Kamaz Under the howling and cursing women reptile put under the wheels of the semi-trailer, laden with bricks ... The roar of a diesel engine and the Tortoise ... alive, though the shell is cracked ... With Zippy unlikely to succeed because, well, if the current titanium, it should be in compression stronger)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

2:23 - 29 April 2012

327 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Overstuffing about the main thing is not to overdo it. If natolkat wool too tightly, then goryuchku nowhere to be poured, and a lifetime on one tank against expectations decrease, not increase.

Why try to fill perenabivat so on. what has already been done for the job. Even in zero Zippe just need to shift the wick through these 4-5 pieces of cotton wool for not touching the pipe, and has an insert is scored so that excess does not fit and it works fine on one filling of 10 days or more. I do not believe in 3-4 days is jugglers, etc. etc. .... :) do not want to mate

Averis - Member

17:27 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

4-5 days of my "work" keeps in active use. 10 days is already bending.

Averis - Member

17:30 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

"Working" in the plan for each day for podkura.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

18:22 - 29 April 2012

391 posts

Averis writes:

10 days is already bending.

Not so, all of my days with the active use of the 10 accurately draw, one that is now tucked April 19, is still burning.

Averis - Member

18:30 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

evenk writes:

Averis writes:

10 days is already bending.

Not so, all of my days with the active use of the 10 accurately draw, one that is now tucked April 19, is still burning.

As far as the frequent use? by the end of the 5th day usually begins to hint about the fuel. 2 packs a day, sometimes clean up + twisted pair at work.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

18:38 - 29 April 2012

391 posts

Yes, exactly one and a half packs, often more.

Averis - Member

18:41 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

Burning a 40 a day that's for sure. and sometimes even more happens. Go Large flint too quickly. for half a year since the purchase was not doing anything with the wick. just do not clean. and would nodo =)

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

18:52 - 29 April 2012

391 posts

I also somehow wick do not like to do anything, burns and gorit.Chistit-is there such a desire, chischu.Smysla, however, there is no particular, it is still fast bloat.

Averis - Member

18:56 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

I do not like to clean for the reason that the last time you ran just decided to clean, and just hurl a bit razlohmatil wick (Q-tip touching). 5 days with an effort I am satisfied, but not very clear what this difference of different lighters. The wick is properly insulated, excellent fuel. but 10 days for me to just news.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

19:10 - 29 April 2012

391 posts

Yes, 10 days once it is ... In the winter, of course, more in the summer and less than a week but it does not happen.

Averis - Member

19:11 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

evenk writes:

Yes, 10 days once it is ... In the winter, of course, more in the summer and less than a week but it does not happen.

So why the difference?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

19:19 - 29 April 2012

391 posts

The difference-that you have 4-5days, and in

I have 10?

Averis - Member

19:21 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

That's it! ok 5 days. just after 15.00 on the 5th day in the wind a bit and begins to be burnt wick flame smaller.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

19:35 - 29 April 2012

391 posts

Maybe not add gasoline? I always involuntarily turns out, that starts to drip.

Averis - Member

22:39 - 29 April 2012

Posts 63

Yes, no, everything is OK with gasoline. Transfused a couple of times, only worse ignited on top (because detonated flash vapor and this is not the first time ignited). but to the duration of use does not apply.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

7 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3277 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))