This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Doubts about the authenticity of

Berg - Member

13:29 - 22 April 2012

116 posts

Good time of day, respected judges Zippo lighters.

Please help to identify the authenticity of the lighter. Bought in quite a decent product, with a rotating rack for 1130 ruyuley. Click and all the rest - perfect, except for the fact that there is a small gap between the cover and case (comes after weeks of intensive podkurivaniya in principle not critical: 3 days full charging Chinese gasoline resistant).

The seller said that the lighter predastavlyaetsya 25 years warranty (then it seemed to me fucking), and check the packaging just in case retained.

A tepre, I doubt its authenticity: the inserts under the inscription "ZIPPO MFG. CO. BRADFORD, PA. there is another inscription, L 10. It does not coincide with the inscription on the bottom, but in principle it does not matter. More concerned with the letter "L". As I recall, there is no such month. Please help me.

PS: the camera is not at hand, unfortunately provide a photo for easy definition can not.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:41 - 22 April 2012

1860 posts

No pictures you hardly help. L - 12 letter of the alphabet, December.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

16:42 - 22 April 2012

246 posts

With your lighter is OK, the date on the package inserts and in most cases are not the same as the inserts are made on a separate line and not for a specific case with a date. A letter L, means the month of December, respectively, A is January, B is February, C is March, and so on to the letter L! Zippo lifetime guarantee on not 25 years old! The seller apparently neznayu himself plainly.
And it's good to just do normal photos!

Berg - Member

17:04 - 22 April 2012

116 posts

clear ...

I just thought of the month go - January, february and so on.

Well, yes, it's true about the seller, shop for more specialized knives.

Photos ... the other day fotik'll get and post. Still, with a 1.5 megapixel camera will not look at all.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

18:55 - 22 April 2012

479 posts

Photo does not hurt, no photo is difficult to say exactly ............ this is just speculation .....

Berg - Member

19:07 - 22 April 2012

116 posts

By the way, why the flames sometimes hysterically beats? Wick and flint - native (original wick, flint bought, real), petrol Chinese (temporary difficulties in financial terms).

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:47 - 22 April 2012

479 posts

That's because of Chinese gasoline can and "beats", although I do not even present when running out of fuel, the flame "jump" up and down ............

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2978 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))