Search
Search the forums:

Marriage or not?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:20 - 22 June 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 21:21 - June 22, 2012 Members Gorynych5

"Everything, literally everything, knowing that we're going for treasure, eager to help us" (c) Eskvaer Trelloni

botas - Expert

23:04 - 22 June 2012

530 posts

Message edited 23:12 - June 22, 2012 Members botas

Deniss writes:

Yes it does not scratch, and hair, Mike Farley spun around without moving a single step =)

I have not even ran the only wick pereulozhil ... Photo is all in all, everything here is not throwing, so as not to overload the subject. Today'll get back to the store.

Duc Mike Farley may accidentally stepped lid and pushing through? ;) Maine Coon can, about the size of a dog.

But seriously, do not be afraid that your pictures will overload the subject. It is very interesting to look at this dent from different sides, because the marriage is unlikely (at Zippy Well manual control of each lighting a living person is done), but maybe everyone. So if you want, send pictures.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:31 - 22 June 2012

Posts 1860

Boris, what in the ass manual control? You're equipped with "plutonium hub" Delorian car flew into the past? Against the calculations of additional photos I have nothing against it, and the user is immediately believe, with a photo, it is not visible on mechanical damage, just body curve. The company Zippo "manual control", it is curious, and where did the lighter game with the "double" stamp? Boris, you deserved forumchanin and I listen to your opinion always! But in this matter, you are, IMHO, just doebalsya to man ...

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

23:52 - 22 June 2012

391 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Boris, what in the ass manual control?

If you believe the commercials about the production ZIPPO http://zippocollector.ru/archi ..... Ippo-video

manually check all the same.

Deniss - Member

Engels

0:03 - 23 June 2012

Posts 53

Message Edit 0:07 - June 23, 2012 Members Deniss

Manually check only mechanically (by opening \ closing the lid of her e slacking if necessary), and do not stare at vmyatinki etc. Photo lay out.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

0:06 - 23 June 2012

391 posts

Perhaps it is ...

Deniss - Member

Engels

0:14 - 23 June 2012

Posts 53

In the photo number 5, the top lid is asymmetrical. On the other (with the exception of 1 and 6) shows that at the close loop pushes the body up and to the right, which prevents complete closure, and in 3 "clicks" into the wheel cover uperaetsya o_0

Deniss - Member

Engels

0:18 - 23 June 2012

Posts 53

Message Edit 0:27 - June 23, 2012 Members Deniss

It's one thing when a body is pushed up, compression helps the body \ uncompress the insert, and then it turns out that the insert moves left \ right around an axis that, for each (!) Prevents closing. Of course, you can put a pad anywhere and eliminate backlash, but lost that "magic" Zippo, and even played with it during refueling, customized, where better to invest, what would it move not - annoying ... parcel will reach the shop, we'll see. In the meantime, I replaced this new rides (Zippo Ebony).

kypexin - Administrator

9:19 - 25 June 2012

Posts 1670

Deniss writes:

Message edited 16:11 - June 22, 2012 Members Deniss

Here here, and as it lighter to send? I argued that without gasoline they say, even flint present, but there's, like, not allowed. Although the list zapreschenki no. And what's the difference, I have no inventory can resend that even a grenade (if in an iron box to hide from the X-ray) and then on to you, a piece of metal and "non-positive" ... Madhouse!

If you are not lazy and do not mind the time, can occasionally quarreling. Because untucked without flint lighters can forward it, as you rightly say, "a piece of metal." I have over the years sent hundreds of parcels with lighters on Russia and other countries, and all of the same pattern: I bring to the post office already sealed envelope with an insured shipping first class and everything. Only once (when sending to Ukraine) and tried to see vyaknut attachment, I said that I shall not open as all sealed, so the signature on the receipt with the words "At the insistence of the client sent in a sealed" - well, then I'm the type that claims not raised by mail. Do not know if I'm so lucky with the mail, but never any problems.

chaa174 - Expert

15:40 - 25 June 2012

503 posts

that the brawl at once? Well send back and do nothing. even if their superiors dashed off a complaint - they will always otmaz - brought, benzoic stinks refused. Who is better?

Well poulybatsya you grandma or ugly girl (who you have there at the post office). in the end - it - it is nice to you - do not care package - going. profit. No?

people manage, various useless things for humanity and send nothing. although all those things are supposed to send prohibited. but forward, helping to pack and advise how to send could not sleep.

Well, buy them a chocolate bar. spending by 100 rubles at best. and then you are always happy and silly questions to ask will not. will come here or sending an attachment with pokradennym .. and would that ticket, and you have not signed at all and you will not see it go away back to seller but to return the money there is nothing left. and will not hassle. eg. ;)

kypexin - Administrator

15:46 - 25 June 2012

Posts 1670

Surely I Like! :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:15 - 25 June 2012

Posts 1860

Also will confirm that this simple rule works. I do not much like a Hollywood actor, but even my ugly, but quite sincere smile melted the heart of the "postal Queen" tormented scandalous pensionErami and non-Russian-speaking migrant workers. It quickly and easily explained as poshustree fill soprovodilovku and even rushed for advertising leaflets, so they fill the extra space in the box. We parted quite happy with each other. Has reached the parcel unopened and even without a trace of foreign boots on the surface))) In the old textbooks was a saying: "Civility opens all the doors!" Stern expression on his face in the spirit of the robot from 2029, and the knowledge of all-all-all laws and internal circulars they do not always do what they can unpretentious bearded joke and the above Groshev chocolate ...

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

18:47 - 25 June 2012

327 posts

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:04 - 25 June 2012

Posts 1860

Yes, yes, yes, Dima Sokolov, as usual inimitable)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:38 - 25 June 2012

Posts 1860

I Ural dumplings Sokolov generally resembles a friend of the soldier, which often occur all sorts of funny things. Once Vova (and our hero's name, Vova) woke up with a hangover wild. Went into the kitchen and there found a cold beer in the fridge and two "howitzer" of the PM on the kitchen table. Where it came from someone else's arms Vova not remember because by pushing the shutter of one of the tools used to delay a formidable pistol as the opener for beer. On about the third bottle memories last evening returned to Lieutenant Colonel RA. They drink in the company of friends and then suddenly ended alcohol. Rode for more, on the way back "nakomany and hairy hippie" asked the brave military smoke in the process of educational conversation about the dangers of smoking other people's cigarettes rolled crew PPP. How brave warriors persuaded no less brave police officers to go to the address and ostakanitsya not very clear, but they have thrown so that the service weapon at them seeing just taken away, "so as not to lose." By evening, guards were drew Act Vova and he gave them the lost weapons. That's the story. Believe it or not ;-)

Deniss - Member

Engels

16:04 - 28 June 2012

Posts 53

At last it was my package with the return to the seller, not stolen like xA

I want to change with a surcharge on a little thing here:

What do you think, worth over 2 pieces of copy? Directories posherstiv not found = (

And by the way, we argue, the catalog store (dostavka-podarkov), you will not find it (but it is there just ect.) Now agonize =)))

kypexin - Administrator

16:51 - 28 June 2012

Posts 1670

If you like it - then worth of course :)

Slava - Expert

17:32 - 28 June 2012

225 posts

Cool lighter! =)

botas - Expert

5:25 - 29 June 2012

530 posts

Deniss writes:

In the photo number 5, the top lid is asymmetrical. On the other (with the exception of 1 and 6) shows that at the close loop pushes the body up and to the right, which prevents complete closure, and in 3 "clicks" into the wheel cover uperaetsya o_0

Stay in your place, would have posted this lighter directly to the United States, Bradford, providing a detailed description of the problem on a more or less normal English.

Deniss - Member

Engels

11:16 - 29 June 2012

Posts 53

botas writes:

Stay in your place, would have posted this lighter directly to the United States, Bradford, providing a detailed description of the problem on a more or less normal English.

What's the point? I went to the store to get a new lighter + spend less money and time to send it. In fact the first 14 days you can not even bother, take a picture and explain what is wrong ... I can just return it to the store, the more the seller honest, did not even ask, that is not enough, immediately gave the details.

kypexin - Administrator

11:52 - 29 June 2012

Posts 1670

botas writes:

"Bad fucking lighter give me new bastards"

Deniss - Member

Engels

12:48 - 29 June 2012

Posts 53

Message edited 13:56 - June 29, 2012 user Deniss

kypexin writes:

"Bad fucking lighter give me new bastards"

"Poor fucking lighter, give me a new bastards." - More like this, but it turns out "bad Fucked lighter ..." Can not understand the subtle humor of our xA

kypexin - Administrator

13:45 - 29 June 2012

Posts 1670

Yes that's right, I wrote :) "Poor Fucked" is "poorly fucked" :))

Deniss - Member

Engels

13:57 - 29 June 2012

Posts 53

kypexin writes:

Yes that's right, I wrote :) "Poor Fucked" is "poorly fucked" :))

Probably the way it is in English. not particularly strong =)

chaa174 - Expert

15:32 - 29 June 2012

503 posts

rather through his teeth probormochut "fucking russian ..." it's more expected

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:20 - 29 June 2012

951 posts

chaa174 writes:

rather through his teeth probormochut "fucking russian ..." it's more expected

But the repair or replacement does not change ;)

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

chaa174 - Expert

23:06 - 29 June 2012

503 posts

I would say more than that ... the malicious smirk with muscular belly scratching on our part, too, does not cancel ... ;-)

Deniss - Member

Engels

10:22 - 2 July 2012

Posts 53

Cheyto I do not like it ... Gigue reached, but the seller of marriage it does not see. Although he is (see photo). Promises to send on what that "expert." Well, now remind you about 14 days ...

Deniss - Member

Engels

10:53 - 2 July 2012

Posts 53

After a reminder about 14 days all was resolved xA

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:05 - 2 July 2012

Posts 1860

Denis, that's right, the task seller to sell, and in the case of substandard products to try to prove that the customer is wrong, although this shop like this had not sinned, and I strongly hope that this is the first and last time. For Socrates is my friend, but the truth is more expensive!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3416 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))