Search
Search in forums:

Zippo warranty mail (report)

McClaud - Member

12:55 - July 11, 2012

Posts 14

Message edited 23:42 - July 11, 2012 user McClaud

Hello!

My old broken lighter (broke down record that banana tongue). Posted first class to Muscovy official representative in Russia, waited a month - sent back, even for shipping back did not pay (also first class)! One can not, asked to leave (in a note) the old insert (as a source of spare parts) - Tighten ... and to hell with him.

If anyone should be - this is their address 109456, Moscow, Ryazan Avenue, Building 75, Building 4 (2nd tower), the recipient of LLC "Korolus." Recommend only send without inserts (if the old road) and invest a note describing the problem and wishes, although they probably do not care for them))).

PS If the subject is the accordion, zvinyayte.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:12 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Accordion in just one moment. Insert, if you care, it is best not to send, it will be replaced with a new, even if the repaired body ... But about the free shipping back from the repair did not hear .. Sort of way, and there and back before paying customer ...

Berg - Member

16:23 - July 11, 2012

116 posts

We have not received a penny for repairing our lighters. Here is part of our guarantee:
"If any product is returned to the Zippo factory, it will be found in perfect condition free of charge regardless of age or condition. True, we do not guarantee the preservation of the quality of finishing. "
You assume only the shipping costs to your Zippo Zippo Repair Clinic. Zippo lighter returns to you in pristine condition.

http://www.zippo.ru/faq/

(Although, to believe it is possible, FIG knows. Maybe this time, just lucky? Well, there is, for example A: profukannyh delivery and will soon come due, or B: I woke up and thought of the conscience of the guarantee or B: a scolding from Zippo U.S.)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1630 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Berg writes:

We have not received a penny for repairing our lighters. Here is part of our guarantee:
"If any product is returned to the Zippo factory, it will be found in perfect condition free of charge regardless of age or condition. True, we do not guarantee the preservation of the quality of finishing. "
You assume only the shipping costs to your Zippo Zippo Repair Clinic. Zippo lighter returns to you in pristine condition.

http://www.zippo.ru/faq/

(Although, to believe it is possible, FIG knows. Maybe this time, just lucky? Well, there is, for example A: profukannyh delivery and will soon come due, or B: I woke up and thought of the conscience of the guarantee or B: a scolding from Zippo U.S.)))

Well, from this text, and that the postage costs borne by the buyer, and Zippo takes a free repair of the products ...

Berg - Member

17:49 - July 11, 2012

116 posts

You assume only the shipping costs to your Zippo Zippo Repair Clinic.

Hmm, strange. Only shipping in the ***. I thought I was just there, but not vice versa. Although perhaps I am mistaken.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:13 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Translated warranty is not a word about shipping, only the promise to fix the lighter, something would have happened to her, even if you shove it under the tram, then the company or try to return the performance or replace the same or if the model is discontinued like a cigarette lighter, but postage at your expense. And it is logical ... Warranty it rarely extends to transportation, this is unfortunately due to the buyer ... comrade MacLeod lucky and he might have made a "gift", and at the time the monthly report in Koloruse find out who their employees made a gift of his salary))) )

chaa174 - Expert

18:31 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

free and mend and sent back. only need to pay the shipping to them.

I do not understand where you have decided to do a round trip to pay. in office. garantiyke a word about it. there is only "brought us" and so on - to "repair and return" Najera arrive at what is not?

there clearly, even to understand the niggers.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:38 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Niggas realize they strongly in slang Korolusa workers from the Ryazan Avenue of Moscow? Abaldet, I had them (niggas) straight zauvazhal suddenly, now in place will give way trolleybuses))))))

Berg - Member

18:42 - July 11, 2012

116 posts

Heh, right now, postal employees and Korolusa swear and drink water, that was hiccup)

chaa174 - Expert

18:48 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Niggas realize they strongly in slang Korolusa workers from the Ryazan Avenue of Moscow? Abaldet, I had them (niggas) straight zauvazhal suddenly, now in place will give way trolleybuses))))))

instructional text written in Koroluse? ;-) Hint or more of wits compete? I can ;-)

chaa174 - Expert

18:52 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

Message edited 18:53 - July 11, 2012 user chaa174

Berg writes:

Heh, right now, postal employees and Korolusa swear and drink water, that was hiccup)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:01 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Her comrade will not compete in wit. You win.))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:08 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

I have Schnur here this lyric like:

chaa174 - Expert

19:10 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

I can not for the sake of victory. simply written clearly as ever. so that in terms of amers garantiek making dogs more Koreans eaten ... and then begin to make up ...

that Zippo that Lazermana - very clear. informal way many American manufacturers is a practice free repair. they seem a matter of honor. make sure not to break.

chaa174 - Expert

19:15 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

Message edited 19:23 - July 11, 2012 user chaa174

glitch what that video ... I can not insert ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:25 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

chaa174 writes:

Message edited 19:23 - July 11, 2012 user chaa174

glitch what that video ... I can not insert ...

You paste a link stupidly who kompumtyrnoy literacy trained smoget one copy and have a look ;-)

chaa174 - Expert

19:28 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

chaa174 - Expert

19:29 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

add a good mood

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:35 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Shchikarno! (C) South Park

Berg - Member

19:53 - July 11, 2012

116 posts

unofficially, many U.S. manufacturers is a practice free repair. they seem a matter of honor. make sure not to break.

"General Motors" recalls 1.5 million vehicles because of a defect in the heating system wiper.
AvtoVAZ to have no idea what was going on.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:16 - July 11, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 20:18 - July 11, 2012 user Zvonkoff

2 chaa174: in the last cutting of the video film "Letters from a Dead Man" ... It is very symbolic amid the disaster we have in there right now ... Krymsk just about such a situation as in this video (in frames where there is no fire) ...

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

chaa174 - Expert

20:20 - July 11, 2012

503 posts

another family there. porasskazyvat already. Local fucking full-length ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:25 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Message edited 20:18 - July 11, 2012 user Zvonkoff

2 chaa174: in the last cutting of the video film "Letters from a Dead Man" ... It is very symbolic amid the disaster we have in there right now ... Krymsk just about such a situation as in this video (in frames where there is no fire) ...

So what's in Krymsk? Tyzh of Novorossiysk. Situation you know personally? Or that the TV and the Internet are saying?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:19 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

In the Crimean there was a terrible tragedy, but that's pulling the blanket politpartii advantage of the situation ... and this is disgusting .. Articles about River corpses (like 172 people died, both of them obtained the river?), About the fact that the authorities do nothing but help only volunteers (PGAs are volunteers drove army field kitchen and armored personnel carriers, the volunteers have to stash all) about the fact that residents not notified (dick lozhili residents on these alerts, and now mourn relatives) Once again, there was a terrible tragedy, but it is not to blame for the power, not the cops, but the nature of this first, and only secondly power, cops and residents .. The power and the cops are way too their relatives, they are not from Mars arrived, there was someone to give birth, educated, chose to vote ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:24 - July 11, 2012

951 posts

2Gorynych5

Yes, I'm from Novorossiysk, a situation seen in person. There's really - FULL fucking town virtually no in the normal sense of the word. Corpses there not 172 officially announced, the account is in the thousands, on the telly you that no one will ever say. No warning there really was not, people were sleeping unsuspectingly. Knew was close to the head of the city - and they managed to calm sebatsya, led by the mayor. Army KAMAZ, Bronicas - yes, there they are there. Just what a dick they are useless? Soldiers sat waiting for what some orders, ate their rations and practically fucking did not. MChSniki sort of help ... But that's when the water was the river through the city and the people shouting from the rooftops for help swim by rescuers in boats - are quietly sailed on, as if they were all out fishing in a boat, and not drowned in the middle of the city ... There are videos on the net already, as the helicopter takes off from the roof of what that bureaucrats toli toli dick knows what else - people just sitting around, the helicopter flew over to one particular house, took ottudova claw, flew and no longer appeared. Firefighters went to the city, the people came to him and asked to pump out water from houses, cellars, the answer was simple - we have no order is pumped out of your house. An acquaintance told me then having got there - in the very first minutes after the flow of calm, and the water was just standing at the level of 4-6 meters, yes, there were all your favorite MChSniki, drunk, almost T-shirts that are slowly rolling where to ride in boats and a no-no something someone pulled out, sat drinking, see for courage, and then only on leisurely driving somewhere ...

So, what to talk about what is going on there looking at the TV or the Internet ... the last thing. Fucking there especially authorities do not rush for the victims, actually most of the work is kept on volunteers. Another would paddle like marauders and Roma pootstrelyali would generally become easier b. Gypsies in the first batches of humanitarian aid - recruited drinking water and sold it to the needy then 40 rubles per 1.5-ku. Appropriately, perhaps, television rain only reflects the fact as much as can. Clogged with corpses for several days already, all the cities in the region nearest morgue - Abinsk, Slavyansk-on-Kuban, Novorossiysk and others. Corpses are driven to Magnitovskih refrigerated wagons, this is all we know and see calm when in Krymsk. Near the city morgue are constantly unlatching, but attached trailers, some are taken away, others bring, but, of course, strictly protected area, fuck a stranger or someone the more there zhuralista allowed. All favorite EdRo makes even more fun - at all collection points, humanitarian aid, or even when help arrives in the city - all the packaging and boxes glues their labels, I do not remember word for word, but something like "Victim Krymsk of United Russia." Already a lot of similar cases - Auntie has a soap factory / workshop / factory xs, in the Territory, she lives in Moscow, directs in the Crimean tons of aid in the form of soap, it is among the most needed, she is asked at the reception - from whom help, what to write She like, I want to help people, not looking for fame, just help, do not write my name in the end the whole party appears on the points and in the TV screens with stickers, which I just wrote above. Seen young men and women - activists who tusyat constantly around the "stock," cars - around humanitarian aid, in short, and the logo sticker slapped on everything, it's been sort. Why take them quickly - by mistake squander and blurted out the label on the cargo, which was lying in the car - the board were open, but the cargo brought guys from Novorossiysk and gathered themselves to go through the streets impassable, address, and not huddle, to the point they arrived to unload clothing that is almost not necessary, opened the car until discharged waste - and back on the boxes that are in the car - is advertising a favorite game ...

I will try to go there right now, waiting for the organization of a major, also wished to help people, if everything happens fast in the near future, I will be there to help organize something like micro-squad to deliver targeted assistance. But in the city already, a terrible stench - all mud, all that brought water + dead animals that nobody esesno not clean, not everyone found the corpses of people, shorter starts there next jolly and the city can simply close the fucking quarantined because it's scary may result - the heat and all that stinks can easily turn into some sort of neguevoy epidemic. In general, if you have time to rush out there and do care about this, then what you accomplish your goal, and how, how the recovery.

In general, so I dashed off a lot already, you name it, and do not want to have to fucking, there is no strength and nerves are all endlessly discuss - in the winter here in Novorossiysk murderous north east - the authorities are not to blame, but the new roof flew on that our mayor got dibs budget disaster ... Now the neighbors (in Novorossiysk also it was just lucky this time - only a few people were killed) - also a power in general to do with it - the people themselves asshole - not obey anyone and never left , and went to bed with their entire families with children and the elderly. Exactly 10 years ago - August 8, 2002 flood was similar in the Novorossiysk - still the official figure killed 62 people, but for anyone no longer a secret that the account was again - the thousands, about 2.5 - 3 thousand have died then, and also - the authorities were not and, although then EdRo has not been so much as it is now and then-mayor even put sort of a few years, although it is not a fact, but the appearance of justice ever created, and then the Governor soon gave way to Tkachev ... but right now ...

So which is better, guys, do not make conclusions on the television infe
/ Monitor ... We, too, the summer was told that the authorities do with it, when Moscow and Russia still half in the smoke suffocated ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:18 - July 12, 2012

479 posts

Yeah ........

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:02 - July 12, 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

Yeah ........

Yes. Something like this ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:21 - July 12, 2012

1860 posts

I infer from the fact that people always shakes for their junk. Type were evacuated, and looters Japanese telly've stole. And dying in the arms of this TV set or a computer. It always happens, enough to go to any fire risk of explosion or building collapse. Military, firefighters and FEMA did not do shit and just guzzle cans and vodka? Well not vsee. No need to thicken .. And yes, these are your fathers, brothers and sons ... Edrosy logo sticker glue? Pee-to-ra-raw, I agree completely. But they again who? Martians? Nooo. African Americans? Again by .. Officials first escape? Well, with these clear. These are always the first tearing claws, ahead of rats. So everything is very ambiguous ... But for the fact that you go there as a volunteer let shake hands!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:40 - July 12, 2012

951 posts

So what's the fucking telly and stuff - the water came at once and dohera and late at night ... The people and the documents do not have time to take and restore now, many have been in a nightie / truselyah of bed - so stay with what they are wearing, what you say something?!?

EDrosy people too, I agree, but here let me see those, the most unqualified people, which they choose and appoint? ... None of these.

So, do not need such high-profile insinuations to this Thread ...

Else's misfortune does not happen in this case and understand that we - ordinary people who tomorrow may similarly suffer, not the government, which even this terrible disaster - just another reason to utsroit another feast on the bones - sweet and desired cut.

Everything here is unique and quite clearly, we are like garbage at least once a year, face in one form or another ... just going to volunteer, said the same - waiting for contact from the company, Sedna he'll call, and then cheto silence. Very sorry, if you do not get ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:42 - July 12, 2012

951 posts

In general, we are not in the topic that was touched ... =))))

We were punished for this Josquin? ;)))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2910 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))