To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Proposal for Spacing themes.

jalcom - Member

23:26 - 22 December 2009

Posts 39

Good day to all!

Suggest something to vote for / against this: What about the fact of not opening Zippo online VintageLighters, but not here? A lot of nonsense, is not related to Zippo, but no less interesting content, which is just a very comfortable life was to where it is meant to be! :) So, I'm waiting for your opinions, comrades! :)

yours_truly - Moderator

23:55 - 22 December 2009

1214 posts

Well there is, just the fact that these topics were open to creating vintagelighters.ru, and people still turn to them, the more so that in spite of a bright future, it is not as popular as zippocollector.ru.nu and, of course, it all depends on Vladimir! some users switched to vintagelighters.ru, but the fact is, on the other lighters became much less! them almost no one makes, the news only Zippo! when vintagelighters.ru gain more popularity problem itself gradually eliminated! but that's just my opinion!

jalcom - Member

23:59 - 22 December 2009

Posts 39

Yes, I just look at something like the new ones appear ... or confused ... Just personally I prefer to admit, on this website - about the current Zippo, at that - of the rest. :) Somehow easier to monitor. :)

yours_truly - Moderator

0:04 - December 23, 2009

1214 posts

No, the whole concept of true! there is such a thing! but again, it's all threads open until vintagelighters.kogda it grows, everything will be as you expect! slowly but surely, and with slight variations!)

jalcom - Member

0:17 - December 23, 2009

Posts 39

Hmm ... well, would be great! :) And one for you, OK? ;)

yours_truly - Moderator

0:20 - December 23, 2009

1214 posts

jalcom writes:

Hmm ... well, would be great! :) And one for you, OK? ;)

try! habit Colleague sorry :)

kypexin - Administrator

13:25 - 23 December 2009

1670 posts

Guys, "by Vladimir" nothing depends :) Forum - it's yours for you :) Contact wherever convenient. All the power is not to win over the other site, and in this sense is not - they do not overlap on the main themes :) If you're for convenience bring topics to other lighters on vintagelighters.ru - I'm all for it.

kypexin - Administrator

0:33 - 3 April 2011

1670 posts

oniks1 writes:

A little out of the cash register, but the domain - zippo.rf still sold ... :)) I guess no one should nafik ... :)))

Yes, even the gift and then do not :))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2381 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))