This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search Back to search results
Search in forums:

Replica 1941 + + kanister flask

chaa174 - Expert

16:42 - July 2, 2012

503 posts

On the advice of respected kypexin noticed ebaevskogo huckster http://myworld.ebay.com/jagrfannj/

Well Hurley look at him and thought as a matter of book ... 1941 - 1, kanister a fuel for lighters - 1 pc. kanister for fuel and for me - 1 pc.

yes, and watch it for the same ... - Special thanks ;-) (who are interested in the link to the album, and they are, too)

20 days buhimi deer are all things that swim goat trails get to me. not being popizzhennym get there and to get there without being razebano whole.

The old 1941 has spread, weathered life, scarred veteran, will now go to the parade just so shine and annealed, and the rest of the heroic sleep in a drawer.

Novice, who took the post pleased and neat execution and click and 9 ml pour gasoline into it. gluttonous bitch. Well, nothing, eat little, eat ... for my mother ... a father ... a grandfather George ...

test tube under the screw from flint - passed, yes there and everything is clear ...

test took place at the plant - flint kotsany, about 2-3 kresalom teal.

Kanister ... well, everything neat, smooth, laying a good and solid, if intermeddle to the brim with a 7.5 ml.

Flask - 100 gr. Speer rinsed, filled with whiskey. His professional career also started.

Questions? complaint? suggestions? :-)

Link to the entire album in Gugel +:

https://plus.google.com/photos/104079610289979462146/albums/5760547101084658993

kypexin - Administrator

16:47 - July 2, 2012

1670 posts

Cool! :) And I have my reply already retired but something new ... :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

16:51 - July 2, 2012

951 posts

I thought the clock zippovskie too =)

And for a replica - cool, krasotgo! ;)

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

chaa174 - Expert

17:05 - July 2, 2012

503 posts

brand new - brand new 1941? ;-)

I honestly do other moeli after she did not perceive. in my hand ... well, they do not Zippo's for me and all ... everyone who wants to argue - IMHO (am of the opinion, to challenge the dick). If a hint is not clear - whore fuck in advance. Thank you ;-)

zippovskie not ... look ... not stirred. what is in them is not really the design is not complete or stuffing ... well, for a collection of fan - pull, but the clock SUCH samples ... cough ... not for me they are in general.

well rzhachno out ... went to make a purchase at $ 20 ... yeah ... flick of the wrist came to 220 ... Hmm ... and this is only the beginning, it seems another aggravation.

to turn a couple of watch models, Zippo for a girl, a couple of folding knives, one underwater ... well fucking around the annual budget of the third world :-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:08 - July 2, 2012

1860 posts

Set - my compliments! And my line too soon to retire ... As a sea-okiya sail armor, so it will go on a holiday in a drawer.

chaa174 - Expert

17:19 - July 2, 2012

503 posts

Message edited 17:22 - July 2, 2012 user chaa174

yeah, I forgot to say ...

IMCO in Zippo flints - fire in themselves.

They are softer, higher flow naturally, BUT! sparks as they give ... here ... do not want to Zagora

but damn ... forgot to.

here in Temko one slip the idea that it would be better to tear off labels.

for those who have doubts - to draw attention to the extreme photo. hint think it is understandable.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:28 - July 2, 2012

1860 posts

Yes, the trail of stickers pronounced :-)

chaa174 - Expert

18:30 - July 2, 2012

503 posts

in the ...

disappeared after valve to reach the strong hands. immediately.

poklal right now next beauties. was a pronounced difference in color. exact shade. on what that miserable tone but it differs from the new. why a new one? ... because it's clear the old gray metal color. while the new super golden hue that is ... yes, gold would be correct. but pronounced with a strong desire, and only when there is nothing to compare.

stamps are different. geometry angles changed. the old they really round, here faces seen in this rounding.

loop attachment points are much deeper, so the contrast is very now look :-)

Well, insert ... and that ... insert insert pliers again asks. it all just like when you open the sly syabyvatsya from the case. and why am I not surprised? ... will pussy ... ugh, treated according to the method of physical restraint.

stamped on the bottom of the contrast. letter O is as if two half rings. Hmm ... what kind of yin-yang is just ...

Oops ... just came to the Chukchi ... lighter then in May of this year, svezhak full ...

chaa174 - Expert

18:53 - July 2, 2012

503 posts

Well, for the comparative quiet sadness:

Search Back to search results

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3113 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))