To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

My serial veterans.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:41 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Well here it is necessary to know exactly what you want or do not feel sorry for the lost funds, we take an example in Vladimir, who for the most part puts quite interesting patterns with a starting price of 1 ruble and is not upset when the item is out of the money))) I am in this respect also quite wasteful citizen, instead of going to the Ryazan prospectus and change the wheel to grind off the warranty, went to the store, chose the cheapest model and pulled out her brand new insert)))

yours_truly - Moderator

18:47 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

probably need here is to take into account the priorities SOLD! for Vladimir is rather a process that gives him pleasure, watch the auction and t.d.dumayu he knows in some instances can be sold at a low price is more ... process for the pleasure ...

My situation was a bit different, I needed the money, and pretty quickly ... so the price was the highest, I did not put it up for sale, I had to sell it just, well ... of course the more expensive the better ... then just the pleasure of it not to go :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:58 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Well, this is quite an extreme case, and the fact that the serial number will go on obviously lower price than store analogue clear initially, then silly to hope for miracles))) I do not know your situation, but I think that the cut in the sale did not cost 500-800 rubles that .. Again, I do not know that there is, and how you have been and sometimes 500 rubles are great to help out ...

yours_truly - Moderator

19:13 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Message edited 19:15 - January 31, 2010 by yours_truly

Gorynych5 writes:

Well, this is quite an extreme case, and the fact that the serial number will go on obviously lower price than store analogue clear initially, then silly to hope for miracles))) I do not know your situation, but I think that the cut in the sale did not cost 500-800 rubles that .. Again, I do not know that there is, and how you have been and sometimes 500 rubles are great to help out ...

Heh .. heh .. I just did this amount and help out :) more basically I was hoping to help out, so put the most minuscule, which needed! On miracles, I did not expect, as he well knew that the loss of money will anyone! Had never needed the money at that time, I would be better to give to someone, to me, this confusion with the sale was quite useless, was just insanely happy when it's over :)

So again, it all depends on the priority of the seller, no matter what it is he is selling Zippo, vintage or modern! It all depends on the circumstances, some just enjoy the process, some urgently needed money ... Such is the situation!: )

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:15 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

By the way, the silver attracts not only people, but also zhYvotnyh))) Home rat two products accurately discern Silver and his teeth, trying to drag a couch))) Why rat lighter I'll never know)))

yours_truly - Moderator

19:17 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Message edited 19:18 - January 31, 2010 by yours_truly

she decided to do :) collecting or help you :) supposedly take Silver :) so it can give some advice :)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:22 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

she decided to do koolektsionirovaniem :) or help you :) supposedly take Silver :) so it can give some advice :)))))

Probably have to find a female kid, and that was quite an adult, once lighters interested)))

yours_truly - Moderator

19:27 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Yes, indeed, it is the idea :) And the pictures are?

http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... s/topic-85

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:32 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

pictures, rats? is not very fresh, but the fact of the unlawful acts in general impossible to fix)))

yours_truly - Moderator

19:35 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

but the fact of the unlawful acts in general impossible to fix)))

do not quite understand?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:44 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

do not quite understand?

Let me explain, the Rat is very cautious and well aware that trying to steal someone else's, so that the photo shoots and can be no question, it is necessary to stir, and he throws the prey and hides)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:44 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

do not quite understand?

Let me explain, the Rat is very cautious and well aware that trying to steal someone else's, so that the photo shoots and can be no question, it is necessary to stir, and he throws the prey and hides)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:47 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

oniks1 writes:

Hehe ...))) Remember the old bike ... When a rat paper gold coins brought to the peasant-guzzler, who fed her ... and she Tuscany them from a neighbor who hid money in store ...)))

Maybe your neighbor would steal ... for a morsel of food ...)))) for Thought - need better to feed pets ...))))

Rat eats well, otherwise it can not be, even so, apparently craving for beauty)))

yours_truly - Moderator

19:49 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Aah ... that's it!-handed in the act does not catch it, then :) very tricky, sensitive and careful :)

yours_truly - Moderator

19:51 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Rat eats well, otherwise it can not be, even so, apparently craving for beauty)))

Just as long as it helps the silver with an excellent floor! Said to help distract :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:59 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Just as long as it helps the silver with an excellent floor! Said to help distract :)

That is replica Sterling he just raped?

yours_truly - Moderator

20:05 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

That is replica Sterling he just raped?

Apparently yes :) So close to her best not to let :) Sterling and so very sensitive metal, and here such attacks can be very damaging to your health replica :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:13 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

My God! How hard is it to be both Zippo-and rat-owner)))) Although both of pleasure that is hard to give up)))

yours_truly - Moderator

20:17 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

My God! How hard is it to be both Zippo-and rat-owner)))) Although both of pleasure that is hard to give up)))

Colleague, it seems you are infected zippomaniey, no? It is contagious :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:25 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Colleague, it seems you are infected zippomaniey, no? It is contagious :)

rather it is a recurrence of the old sores))) As I said, I contracted the plague 16t years ago, in the time I have called a lot of full-size and slim devices))) then everything quieted down, this year decided to take the silver body and going on the network stumbled on this site, reading articles, notes and chat with enthusiasts woke former enthusiasm and fanaticism))))

yours_truly - Moderator

20:31 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Well, yes, it is difficult to remain indifferent to the Zippo ... and tried to vintagelighters go? there is also a lot of interesting things you can see!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:33 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Well, yes, it is difficult to remain indifferent to the Zippo ... and tried to vintagelighters go? there is also a lot of interesting things you can see!

I'm afraid!))))) is also lighter and the other world ;-)

yours_truly - Moderator

20:36 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Well, yes, there is such a thing :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:45 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

collecting it really is like illness)) as tablets of greed from a joke))

yours_truly - Moderator

21:50 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

collecting it really is like illness)) as tablets of greed from a joke))

Yeah ... maybe you just do not lose your head in the end :) somehow restrain myself :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:39 - 12 August 2010

1860 posts

A dream come true idiot. Today, still got a replica 1941goda Stearling. A solid thing! But the sound of the opening I'm still scared, so very "squeaky")))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:41 - 12 August 2010

1860 posts

Thank you, thank you for your congratulations))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:53 - 17 August 2010

1860 posts

Shaw to tell you, a colleague?))) Impressions generally positive: at the wheel inserts released in '09 "meaner" than those whose birth year fell on the 07th, from vigorous spark ignition and the first time a 100%, 4-level managers loops have minimal backlash (by the way what are they made?), body gradually acquires a network of small scratches, still insufficient to prevent "zalapyvaemost" so characteristic of the execution hight polish, silver has tremendous thermal conductivity, for enough to hold the machine in the hands of 10-15 seconds and the screen communicator that can only touch of human fingers and curious rat nose begins to react to poking zazhYgalkoy))) So I did growing up toli toli so long was going to buy it, toli else, but when they brought, then not very enthusiastic experienced, yes, nice, but works and puppies no joy, but not in opposition and bitter disappointment of small stocks which occur in adolescence, when waiting for the "ideal", and get the product to the conveyor ;) insert had to decompress, because bad sitting in the case, the Americans wool as always regretted flint screw springs tightened as if the integrity of it all in our galaxy depends))) That's something like that))

Verdict: good! I hope we become friends for years to come ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:58 - 17 August 2010

1860 posts

Here, by the way, I think of engraving, I would like to hear advice citizens, who themselves experienced this or are working in this field. Image probably be ordered as on the avatar, actually question: how much will it cost me work, what the picture resolution is desirable to provide an engraver, and of so-forth, it's new to me, the level of knowledge on solid loshara, because I will be glad to any recommendations, except "But it tries do you want?"))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:12 - 17 August 2010

1860 posts

Eyelets on the situation is this: recline to 180 degrees, if not shock absorber in the form of thumb is half a beat against each other out with a ring))) and here it is in a position no backlash at all, in closed and half open lid slightly walks ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2438 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))