Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:53 - 30 January 2010

1860 posts

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:06 - 30 January 2010

1860 posts

I'm not a collector, and not a fan, but decided on the advice of the Chief flooding this site upload pictures of these two lighters)) on the left Silver Plate Veneciano (sorry if you made a mistake in spelling), Item 1996 edition went through fire and water, silver with her almost got off that is visible even when fotosemke, body, severe bruising (down from 2nd floor) but the hinge does not fall off, and still pleases machine work! Right, it is almost the same age, Jim Beam 1997 with birth wiped to a shine lining, lighter series and young enough, because at the exclusive collection or a miraculously preserved rarity can not apply, but they are expensive to me))) is now saving up for a silver replica, but it is probably not soon ...

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

23:44 - 30 January 2010

391 posts

Beautiful ZIPPO! Age solid, and looks just great, I welcome!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:48 - 30 January 2010

1860 posts

Thank you for your kind words)) just the site is focused on collecting and search really rare and unique cars, so I istesnyalsy))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:03 - January 31, 2010

1860 posts

By the way, in addition to them in the years to buy and other lighters, ever retained the original box HD, can anyone interested)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:21 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

oniks1 writes:

And about the box ... I also have accumulated boxes HD ...))) Let's collect them and ...)))))) Moreover, they are different ...)))

Ho-ho, come on, I referred not to the box with the proper respect, holding in her spare flints and wicks, but reading is an old box went at auction for 330 Baku, changed his attitude to it)))) Now it blows the dust , to grandchildren can powerfully enrich in the future))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:14 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Gee, there is such a thing)) And as you go and a lot of boxes HD))) I read about your replica 1941 Sterling, it is this modelka now and is the object of desire, only High Polish, where to buy? And the price? The answer can be in PM))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:53 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

XLIX, awakens in me a fetishist)) found the number on the box photo HD, which had at one time:

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:01 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Box in the background is such that kept home as a memory)) device itself unfortunately ... about lost and found photos search is on Ebee)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:15 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

No, of course not left, read carefully, and noted, again, until the coins to purchase only delayed because immediately run to the link and do not order from the hands, but many thanks for the answer))) 11-12 tyrov really expensive, even though he is such that when light up, then overpay 2-3 thousand (two regular Zippo brand new) do not matter, just to quickly grab a stranglehold in the search))) And here's a question: I want to buy for everyday use, the silver (rumored to be softer ) whether to take replica or should pay attention to the body in the performance of normal Armor?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:34 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

It's not really about scratches and fingerprints, to that I just prepared)) I did not mean it will pop riveting inetensivnoy loops in operation? certainly fall from a balcony, as happened with silver machine will be eliminated, but a fall of human growth curves of the hands will be exactly, maybe working as a driver, the quiet life in the home or office warm lighter dark)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:53 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

I believe that on the shelf lighter can be reached only by proving that deserves to Example 2 of the sample from the beginning of this topic may well retire peacefully and quietly live out their days at home waiting for the auction to ebee))) and even if it is new to and precious metal must first work))) And then to eventually earn the right to rest))) Loop, if I understand correctly, they do the same, and the method of pressing, the only difference is that silver is softer than the standard Brass the case itself ..

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:58 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

By the way, I suggest that you go to, poke unfamiliar to citizens on the street and in the network forbids me mum, but this is sort of started talking and it is time to put aside officialdom)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:31 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Message edited 15:35 - January 31, 2010 by Gorynych5

Sterling silver is unlikely to survive such a mockery)), Sorry for the quality, but I do not have a camera shot on a smart phone ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:38 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:47 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

kypexin - Administrator

16:00 - 31 January 2010

1670 posts

oniks1 writes:

And I am the way, do not remember, is a Sterling Armor? What is the point to make it even thicker and heavier ... Because then the price (due to weight) should be even more ...

Sure is. And the reason it is not exactly the same as in the usual armor :)

yours_truly - Moderator

16:25 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

on the recommendation of the Chief flooding this site upload pictures of these two lighters))

Yeah, thank you it was like a compliment :) I say Earl somehow never positive associations did not cause! let alone chief Earl! tin!

yours_truly - Moderator

16:26 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

oniks1 writes:

And I am the way, do not remember, is a Sterling Armor? What is the point to make it even thicker and heavier ... Because then the price (due to weight) should be even more ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:11 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

on the recommendation of the Chief flooding this site upload pictures of these two lighters))

Yeah, thank you it was like a compliment :) I say Earl somehow never positive associations did not cause! let alone chief Earl! tin!

Like for example a compliment, do not be offended druzhischsche! I am of the friendliest intentions you that label stuck))) Just you online around the clock regardless of the day of the week or weather)))

yours_truly - Moderator

17:15 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Well, thank you :)

on cold and cloudy days here warms :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:21 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

kypexin writes:

oniks1 writes:

Sure is. And the reason it is not exactly the same as in the usual armor :)

Become a little clearer: I understand that Armor thicker walls of the housing and fixing eyelets exactly the same? So theoretically it should fall apart into its constituent parts more quickly due to more heavy cover?

yours_truly - Moderator

17:25 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Become a little clearer: I understand that Armor thicker walls of the housing and fixing eyelets exactly the same? So theoretically it should fall apart into its constituent parts more quickly due to more heavy cover?

it's not that hard to get you to fall apart :)

it was just a marketing move, on the performance of this thickness is not affected, the difference is no particular ...

kypexin - Administrator

17:26 - 31 January 2010

1670 posts

Understand the operational differences between the Armor and the usual model almost none. Here is a comparison of "side by side": http://zippocollector.ru/archi ..... Armor-Case

The difference in the thickness of the walls - essentially microscopic.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:41 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

Vladimir, thank you for the answer, and the second thanks for your wonderful site! If he had appeared about 15 years ago, things would have turned out differently))) Although if I had not have been the same Silver Plate, which I bought solely because of the flat bottom, and then later armed with a dictionary to work out why it dimmer "chrome"))))

yours_truly - Moderator

17:47 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

oniks1 writes:

But, yet, the mere affixing blotches, like this, as seen in harleevskoy lighter (see above), makes a lighter and heavier ... click change (the sound), I think that the extra weight affects the lid is closed ... different ... I, for example, with a lighter, long walk ... could not put it on the shelf ... One hand refused to get used to a noticeable difference ...)))

Yes, with blotches they are heavier and have a feeling that the click is more muffled :) at least, after I poyuzat Zippo comrade she had with blotches, I got the impression :) although it may be only a first impression , I went with a lighter somewhere for a week, then gave it back ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:54 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

yours_truly writes:

Yes, with blotches they are heavier and have a feeling that the click is more muffled :)

You have not deceived impression blotches menyaetfirmenny Click on firm a Click)) even if the blotches are not metal, and plastic, cover much heavier, especially the plastic glued on both sides)))

yours_truly - Moderator

18:00 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

might someday and take it with Zippo blotches ... I like the weight, it is heavier tangible classic Zippo, it pleases me, though many do not like this tyazhest.chto well, a matter of habit, convenience and taste ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:17 - 31 January 2010

1860 posts

There really seems to matter of habit, when I bought a simple dyeing nintendo color brass (as a donor for veterans), it struck her ease, to show that it is made of foil)))

yours_truly - Moderator

18:29 - 31 January 2010

1214 posts

Message edited 18:30 - January 31, 2010 by yours_truly

I once had a black Zippo Jim Beam with three barrels ... it to me too mild a chur ... I looked, however, then about this site did not know, did not know as well as to determine the authenticity and at one point it seemed that it is a fake ... in the end, Zippo was real, but I still sold it, tastes changed and she ceased to please me ... yet never forget how much I was looking for it! was it like in every other online store, and when he began to call -it is nowhere ... just one store found it, and for a high price, now, of course, I think it was not worth it to take ... the sale will still lose money ... decent is, alas, the fate of today's conventional models resale ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2688 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))