To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Tashkent Collector))

botas - Expert

2:24 - 17 March 2012

530 posts

Message Edit 3:08 - March 17, 2012 user botas

Kuryan , in your post there is a photo of one sooo slimki with higher resolution, so this thread is loaded sooo long. Look at this:

"Please do not upload images more than 600 pixels wide and optimize the file size!"

http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... e/topic-4 /

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

7:12 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

Message Edit 7:16 - March 17, 2012 user Kuryan

I have a way to boot at all the whole forum for a long time, but not always, as it were, from time to time, I do not know what the reason.

A branch of this very often just reactively loaded quickly. And the photos are sometimes loaded in an optimized form and sometimes almost at full resolution, that is not even necessary for them to press for that would see the image of the natural size.

I can assure you that all the photos on the first page of this topic are made with the same resolution. Therefore, there can be whatever was to blame any one photo :) The only thing, it's "collage" was made with a resolution much smaller, but he and the gif-file, the rest dzhepegi ....

I was not the first year in the net, and not even the fifth :) And how to upload images to date, and I assure you, my photos are loaded that way :) I have any topic with any photo to view the downloaded dovolno long, do not know how other. I think that the blame is not quite a modern design and form offline, so to speak is not optimized engine. Although I could be wrong :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:45 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Beautiful collage!

No, nothing really beautiful in it is not)) simply combined the two photos, and not finalized until the end, that would nomralno was already wanted to sleep)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:09 - 17 March 2012

Posts 1860

In the long download our fault not the most modern engine, I and pages, no pictures at all, sometimes for a minute or two loaded. Do not fight, guys. Recently, a friend volunteered to translate the site into a more modern engine and gone meet. So use as it is and not grumble. As the saying goes: "If you want to do well, do it yourself!" ;-)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:22 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

))))) That means I did not knowingly wrote about the engine)) Look at my forum, any page will be flying with no problems with any photo ...........

Transfer to a new engine is not a problem, but keep all the Board is much more complex action ..... So it is necessary to think, well, maybe take a chance))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:32 - 17 March 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, I've only been here a moderator, ie not a king, and God seems to beginners, but something like a guest worker, janitor, garbage clean, dust, sweep up and so on))) If you have specific proposals to modernize the site and you are ready to do it for free, then you are welcome, Volodya write to the PM and discuss it. If not, then no, what the hundredth time to discuss all that lousy?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:33 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

Well, today I finally took the key chain, on which he wrote here, I decided not to put 4 photos in order not to bother the forum loading multiple images made again "collage" of the 4 photos)))) Here it is, this keychain :

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:36 ​​- 17 March 2012

Posts 1860

Cool! I incidentally, yesterday earrings Onyx interested, it lighter without keychain sold ..

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:43 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

And I did it without a key chain lighter)))) went just like that .......

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:49 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

By the way, what there this year zazhigalochka with remotes?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:09 - 17 March 2012

Posts 1860

I will not say the exact year, the fresh kind, Serge wrote that it, by definition, no trinkets are not attached, so I'm sorry that misled. Part Number Check with him personally, but then again I have something to mess up))))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

19:34 - 17 March 2012

327 posts

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:35 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

Well here is the 98th)

Although there keychain, and then - well, really does not have much ring, only a small, and not as a native, I think yes Lado ............

Thanks for the Old!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:42 - 19 March 2012

479 posts

Today ran out of fuel in the annealing engraved, which I wrote, and enjoyed recently, and decided to still fill the store-bought ("workhorse"), while "normal flight" (c) .......

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:55 - 22 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 16:01 - March 22, 2012 Members Kuryan

On Sunday, about to go for another one to your collection. The man said he bought in Moscow somewhere around 100 dollars, gives me a 17, said that her emblem of naval forces of the USA. Good condition. As they say, we will see if you like the state -'ll take))))

Oh, and he said it in 2001, the year on the bottom right is 01))) I said, and did not know that this year)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:49 - 23 March 2012

Posts 1860

What a lighter so cool, that already has cost 100 bucks? Mokwa, city road, but here and konkuretsiya most of shopkeepers, and the people are more or less versed on the "fu-fu glass beads" is not in par))) Can "man" drives? In the Navy we Stas pros light up for that model?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:08 - 23 March 2012

479 posts

Exactly, which is expensive for the price, I told him and said, I can see on Sunday, acquiring - sfotkayu course and will post here certainly seems to me that the one who sold this jig, heated robust design for the money))))) In- about the U.S. Navy I realized that Stas explain everything in detail and the little things, but I can post photos in 2-3 days, tomorrow I DR, so on Sunday despite an agreement with that person, do not know if I can pick up this-one- baksovouyu rarity))))) BUT postoraysya? definitely! Firing will be photos! ) I promise! ))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:21 - 23 March 2012

Posts 1860

Giving something for 17 bucks. This is the normal price for 2001, when the real lighter (I think you've had enough experience to identify) and in good condition. And that is ... Happy, druzhischsche ;)

Threat. I do not think that it is worth to grasp at everything ... With the theme collectibles, and whether it is necessary at all, you, Oleg, still sort of undecided, for the amount of gain is not worth it, you can hardly vIgodno exchange in the future ..

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:28 - 23 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 19:32 - March 23, 2012 Members Kuryan

Thank you for your congratulations on Happy! ))))

In about the topic for collectors - I do not yet understand, we must, if it is to me, I mean a specific topic ............ While I collect everything that comes their way, so to speak - a row)))) we'll see, maybe I will not collect at all, and maybe I will everything can'll be one thing (I mean any particular subject), and can and will collect all that "is crooked")))) ))))

-As the saying goes - we will see! ))) At this point, I'd love to collect lighters began with the theme of rock music (self-Ill on this ground), but we've got this thing a complete nightmare and silence, unfortunately ................

shturman1998 - Maniac

1:25 - 24 March 2012

791 posts

Rock Music is the only Oleg eBay, I, too, at one time thought about the subject of rock (fan all the same)))) but added to the navy while only commemorative and collectible of the years and that on occasion, consider the alternative pin up, but only in the long term and about the lighter with the logo navy say for sure that I know what you mean, of course 100dollarov unrealistic price tag))) ......... although Russia)))))

And of course you heppibesdeyu

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:46 - 24 March 2012

479 posts

Thank you Stas! :)))

Tomorrow's see what was on the emblem VFM .....

shturman1998 - Maniac

10:55 - 24 March 2012

791 posts

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:16 - 24 March 2012

479 posts

I'm way too precisely this thought)))))))))))))))))) When searching in the net of emblems Old Navy, but so far not undertake anything to say, let's see tomorrow))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:23 - 25 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 12:06 - March 25, 2012 Members Kuryan

Yes, it is this, just took it .... Once it black (so to say Black mate) and golden emblem (already a bit shabby of course, will have to be cleaned) in the evening to put pictures. In a fairly normal state, only confuses R in a circle on the bottom, it is at the bottom inscription Zippo, Lighter of 2001 and down like in the year 2002 "moved" this shaped as letters))) Although it may have done and the old version too , look at the dating different happens ....

In general, the evening will be photo ....

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:29 - 25 March 2012

327 posts

Icon R moved up in 2005.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

18:56 - 25 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 21:11 - March 25, 2012 Members Kuryan

Yes, I now looked again, sorry)))) Now I will try to make pictures))

Well, almost made two true sfotkat normally bedplate not, moreover, that the stamp is colored like the paint is applied only after that, so get a little fuzzy, but still altered five times, does not work properly:

Well, did not insert pictures yet, soak it in a solution, I decided right away to clean from all that is on it nagorelo, use a lighter, four, five centimeters wick, did not change, after cleaning shall insert such as it is.

Lighter and insert issue F 01. The dates are the same) So much for "chernomazenkaya" came to me))))))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

20:44 - 25 March 2012

327 posts

Cool Black Matte US Navy but this topic has been opened with a creak and barely scrolls from Hell size photo :) 7mp 2mb pictures

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:50 - 25 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 21:15 - March 25, 2012 Members Kuryan

I agree that the pictures are light weight to .......

PS I do the whole forum is not open at times and if you wait until it opens, you can go to smoke. Reduced the volume of both pictures now be opened more easily)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:58 - 26 March 2012

479 posts

By the way, no one met somewhere in the net Zippo theme for the seventh Windows? I have not found anything, just for the XP-Yushi is, and for the seven did not come across .... Wallpaper is there, but it's not something you can of course download the wallpaper and just mark them to participate in a particular subject, but this is just in case I find a ready.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:36 - 26 March 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 21:17 - March 26, 2012 Members Gorynych5

I have a loyal Piggy)))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

3655 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))