This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Tashkent Collector))

ultrain - Expert

16:55 - 23 May 2012

166 posts

Kuryan not know how you named, June 10 will be the man in Moscow, 9 crashes. Whatever you need can pass or something! I'm from there too many always order, mostly from the food!) In the 20 days of October, people back off in Tashkent, and then back to Moscow. So if that is necessary from personal orders or tezhe Zippo, there's still time.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:33 - 23 May 2012

479 posts

On behalf of me Oleg :)))))

Thanks for the Old! For me the main thing now is to collect denzhat "club zazhigalochku", well, there are still some problems with finances, so I will keep in mind the information and thinking.

Thank you for writing!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:32 - 11 June 2012

479 posts

Today a friend brought back from Miami :)

This is the first of the "musical direction" in the collection :)

ultrain - Expert

22:53 - 11 June 2012

166 posts

good!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:56 - 11 June 2012

479 posts

At the same time, and is easy :) But I like it :)

A friend, a great big fan of the Beatles by the way, I have no doubt that it was with their image, he's bringing me a cigarette lighter from there :)

Yes, and I'm basically a music lover, not without sympathy for this liverpultsam ......

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:44 - 12 June 2012

Posts 1860

And it is as it should be, that the inscription "Beetles" on top of the etched and portraits of "the boys from Liverpool" on the bottom pasted some candy wrappers?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

0:46 - 12 June 2012

479 posts

Message Edit 0:48 - June 12, 2012 Members Kuryan

It's on-the-go, and here and there pasted, drawing strange, but it seems sturdy :)

Etched or glued - I do not know, we should try to take a picture more clearly and more closely ......

PS The application is going to do the same ......... pictures.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:49 - 12 June 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, it often gives a picture distortion, that's why I asked.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

0:54 - 12 June 2012

479 posts

Sorry, can not very well turned out, I just drink the third day :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I have a granddaughter is born already 22th of May!

But applying exactly the same, just in the photo may not look like it :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

0:56 - 12 June 2012

479 posts

Good night everyone!

I'm happy for Ukraine!!!! This is about my football, if that)))))))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:01 - 12 June 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, you importantly, do not panic, everything is normal with a cigarette lighter, and a couple of extra pictures or your hands, no camera, no global tyrnet not broken ;-)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

6:45 - 12 June 2012

327 posts

candy wrapper candy wrappers and Gigue cool! Any fanitokoobraznaya eventually become brushed chrome'mom using or all remain on the shelf :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

7:08 - 12 June 2012

479 posts

I probably use its I will not let him lie :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:01 - 27 June 2012

479 posts

How all sick of it!!!!!! Why the fuck am I going to have bad?????????????? Women - is harmful to humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Took out his cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

How many times was about to send and go to file for divorce, forces are no ............................. Maybe the truth is it? I do not know what else I have to push it.

Please forgive me for a mate, but I am tired ... Bitch! Blame It on the man, fuck your mother, why?? Do not walk, "on the horns of" do not come, there is one heck of a kind of thread garbage that caused me to take out a brain!!!

chaa174 - Expert

21:39 - 27 June 2012

503 posts

Oh, one more ...

his sight :)

When people ask me why are not married - I answer with a quote from "What do men" - "That's why Sasha and did not marry" :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:47 - 27 June 2012

479 posts

Yes, I fucking married for the second time, the fuck it had to be????

Daughter (from her first marriage) already granddaughter gave birth to me .............

But we're idiots!

I'm talking about guys, smart (among us), and the truth is not

chaa174 - Expert

22:00 - 27 June 2012

503 posts

What about smart - xs ... if you look - do not call myself one. all to take my imperfection of our senses and thinking apparatus - to evaluate, analyze, and give 100% veroyatnostnuyuyu evaluation of another person is almost impossible.

but happy marriages saw this little fact. divorce but dohera .... fashionable fuck that is ...

I do not consider a good single life ... but in my case - "a better one than with anyone anyhow." no luck.

I do not know that people like to get married but the effect is not to buy a bottle of beer, the ratio should be more serious.

try to find the real cause. becomes immediately clear what to do. How to make sure there are tricks that you see in zhist would have thought. it turns out (suddenly interestingly) the money should have been, the mother-in-law calls and the brain makes little daughter, then what everyday moments, a fork with a knife in one hand not holding a Madame trauma through it ... to say - can not, and shit is accumulated and result is garbage.

one to each family so retained. sezdit for 400 km, eliminate the worry ... live in peace now ... my daughter is overjoyed ... :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:33 - 28 June 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg while swearing like a dog that means more love, just wants a fur coat-flat-car. That's when there was no yelling, and fishy eye and a quiet voice, that's when everything ... At this point and ends Lubov to the grave ... Do not worry, the women now stoner series about the beautiful tanned men without financial difficulties, but forget about a poser ... they Neher with their cellulite and a pair of tanned young children millionEram not rested ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:40 - 28 June 2012

951 posts

Oleg, the most important thing - do not waste them on his nerves so much, it will not change anything ;)

It's just that your esteemed Temko. And her granddaughter CONGRATULATIONS! Though late, naernoe =)))))))))

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:44 - 28 June 2012

479 posts

Hmmm ................. Just tired of all to the horror, I feel today will again bazaars.

PS Thanks for the pozdraveniya with her granddaughter ....

kypexin - Administrator

10:17 - 28 June 2012

Posts 1670

Read you, boys, just lovely sight ... :)))))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:42 - 28 June 2012

951 posts

Sho do, Volodya? It is a life of it going anywhere ... ;))))

kypexin - Administrator

10:55 - 28 June 2012

Posts 1670

Zvonkoff writes:

Sho do, Volodya? It is a life of it going anywhere ... ;))))

I'm not saying that something must be done :) I'm stating a fact :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:11 - 28 June 2012

479 posts

)))))))))))))))))))))) I is something like it? Forum's something about zhigah, and I'll spread flooding))))

kypexin - Administrator

14:43 - 28 June 2012

Posts 1670

Kuryan writes:

)))))))))))))))))))))) I is something like it? Forum's something about zhigah, and I'll spread flooding))))

Lit, fuck :)))

chaa174 - Expert

15:00 - 28 June 2012

503 posts

and all one of zhigah ...

here will buy another one - another Zippo and feel better ;-)

and never late to learn. pohuizmu and healthy - even more so.

as was the score of the fact that I do not like, do not believe it - life has become quite suitable for use. :)

and besides ... because if life suddenly raped imprudence turn to us ass, it's her problem - we're always seize the moment and build out. ;-)

with all his male chauvinism, either I

bgyg ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:41 - 28 June 2012

951 posts

kypexin writes:

Kuryan writes:

Lit, fuck :)))

I would even say otzheg manly! =))))))))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:17 - 29 June 2012

479 posts

Yes, I recently also stopped paying attention to many things, it is easier just to live)))))

ultrain - Expert

0:44 - July 3, 2012

166 posts

Oh, I know what you mean, at the very second marriage and second child! Do not know if you can help my advice, but now I vroedu more or less, and with the mother and father in law and his wife! Just occasionally you get all Troy priyanik whip it! So is little shake them and set fire to prevention. EPT well as straight jig. In short, maybe I'm wrong, but I always knew when well, too bad! And sometimes naedesh to his wife that postural came home, lingered and did not call, kind of like I'm worried, and she is flattered. but at the same time concrete and assaults, with all the male mate. And, again, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and all the beautiful silk!

Well, something like this, this is just my opinion, which works for me is not the first!)

R.S women ... much love .. they should not feel it at times famine ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:09 - July 3, 2012

Posts 1860

"The more we are less than a woman, the more the less it to us .." but do not yell, we must always speak softly, but firmly, in a conversation can break a dining table with his fist, but do not raise your voice, shout - an indicator of weakness .... IMHO ....

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3386 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))