This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

My "Windy Girl"

ultrain - Expert

3:22 - May 16, 2012

166 posts

I looked and I wanted my wife and son are also put on the jig! I understand how you have bought on vacation, there nnanosili photos daughter. I want to ask, on what a lighter, well, I mean the surface of the Zippo lighters advise and how to deliver better, maybe when buying seen as doing?

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

15:30 - 16 May 2012

327 posts

ultrain writes:

I looked and I wanted my wife and son are also put on the jig! I understand how you have bought on vacation, there nnanosili photos daughter. I want to ask, on what a lighter, well, I mean the surface of the Zippo lighters advise and how to deliver better, maybe when buying seen as doing?

Of the manufacturing process, I did not see. They rested without me and brought such a souvenir. Price to me and neozvuchili, but I realized that it was possible to order the original 3.4 Zipp right in with any photos of Bradford (custom zippo) instead of one a Turkish-Chinese. The Turks took it in 3 ways for preparing for Star'ah, considering their original Zippo)). Of the surface, I can say that the company does Zippo Zippo with a photo and matte and high polish, brushed chrome, but that's what the process for transferring photos on these surfaces, I do not know.

ultrain - Expert

20:15 - 16 May 2012

166 posts

clear)

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:41 - 17 May 2012

791 posts

I take off the processed photo))) do))))

ultrain - Expert

1:52 - May 18, 2012

166 posts

Stas thank you, I know we have in Moscow make it or not, still the capital, if I do not, no question will use your suggestion!)

Zpgroup - Member

1:54 - May 26, 2012

Posts 29

And, again, hello!

Came another piece vindyushek, the collection expanded.

Both Japs.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

2:00 - May 26, 2012

1860 posts

The one on the left is especially good! And what kind of coverage?

Zpgroup - Member

2:07 - May 26, 2012

Posts 29

Message edited 2:12 - May 26, 2012 user Zpgroup

A FIG knows how it is properly called. It is a paint, the whole lighter completely drenched. Frosting on a cake like. Incidentally, the question to experts: as it is called?

The one on the right, that's one of the series.

I will try to catch everything quietly. Geisha in red and white apron maid I proschelkal recently - killed rates.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

2:22 - May 26, 2012

1860 posts

Ice cream or ice white, something like that I've heard, but in a foreign forgotten. Beautiful in itself, but even more so with the girls)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

2:29 - May 26, 2012

327 posts

Good girl! first - white enamel varnish is something purely Japanese vsmysle cover - possibly white matte but not sure. If White matte American the same (I do not have such), then it is. Or is it something Tipo:

Zpgroup - Member

2:34 - May 26, 2012

Posts 29

Message edited 2:37 - May 26, 2012 user Zpgroup

And can this coverage and there is no official name? Well it's Jap, they could not just paint zamorachivayas, as then called.

Generally similar to Cream Matte, glossy only.

PS. In-in-in, just like in the refrigerator. Only she is not white, but as ice cream creme brulee - in beige giving.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

2:35 - May 26, 2012

1860 posts

It may very well be ..

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

2:52 - May 26, 2012

327 posts

have on hand an old yuzaniya black matte and if they all these matte such, it is clearly the Japanese are different gloss, matte because even so shershavinkaya :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

2:57 - May 26, 2012

1860 posts

Matti they are rough, like new six zhYguley.

botas - Expert

3:01 - May 26, 2012

530 posts

Message edited 3:03 - May 26, 2012 user botas

xidemonix writes:

Good girl! first - white enamel varnish is something purely Japanese vsmysle cover - possibly white matte but not sure. If White matte American the same (I do not have such), then it is. Or is it something Tipo:

Wow, Zippo Electric?

Almost like a Zippo 1953 Kelvinator. After all, there is no need to reinvent the wheel when you can simply cn @ zdit.

http://zippocollector.ru/tag/kelvinator/

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:41 - May 26, 2012

327 posts

Yeah, why the Japanese invent something, so to speak, and have made a replica of a famous advertising of Zipp vremeni.I after really well.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

3:47 - May 26, 2012

1860 posts

xidemonix writes:

Yeah, why the Japanese invent something, so to speak, and have made a replica of a famous advertising of Zipp vremeni.I after really well.

They do not claim to have invented something. Bradford relaxed view of their experiments with their factory-bolvankami.Nam then why worry? ;-)

botas - Expert

4:34 - May 26, 2012

530 posts

Message edited 4:36 - May 26, 2012 user botas

Do not argue, get the excellent replica. Just saw "Zippo Electric", plunged into the mental storm subconscious, from which slowly as Milk fog eyes first appeared in the original Kelvinator "Walk of Fame" Zippokollektora. A little later, realities were more explicit form solution of the residue of emotion, and it became clear that the label "Zippo Electric" on this "Japanese" looks like something out of place, because it is not Zippo nifiga Electric. More appropriate title would be "Zippo Kelvinator 1950/2012", for example. And it turns out that the idea of ​​steal, and no source link. Neuvazhuha.

Yes, a replica of it, I would not call vsetki. Fake - yes.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:04 - 26 May 2012

1860 posts

botas writes:

Message edited 4:36 - May 26, 2012 user botas

Do not argue, get the excellent replica. Just saw "Zippo Electric", plunged into the mental storm subconscious, from which slowly as Milk fog eyes first appeared in the original Kelvinator "Walk of Fame" Zippokollektora. A little later, realities were more explicit form solution of the residue of emotion, and it became clear that the label "Zippo Electric" on this "Japanese" looks like something out of place, because it is not Zippo nifiga Electric. More appropriate title would be "Zippo Kelvinator 1950/2012", for example. And it turns out that the idea of ​​steal, and no source link. Neuvazhuha.

Yes, a replica of it, I would not call vsetki. Fake - yes.

Then it's probably not a "fake" and "hand-made article." And to make it nameryanno not to introduce an inexperienced person in error. Kelvinotor for something at auction to bid $ 1000 reach. And this is just a beautiful thing for a reasonable price. But if they copied the one in one original, and here you can run against the lawsuit. And not to undermine, not existing brand Zippo Electric just hints at Zippo cooperation with manufacturers of home appliances.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:22 - 26 May 2012

1860 posts

Zpgroup, you forgive, that we are here in your topic slightly deviated from the topic. But it happens almost all interesting topics)))) I'm here to think, in connection with the "girls", "refrigerator", and in general the Japanese: A negotiate a "Japanese" design of their craft with the Zippo? Or can there is some type of rules that can be represented and what is not? Well, suppose: Zippo receives an order from "Brandname" on manufacturing of a 500 lighters with logo. "Japanese" in the blanks of the same model year doing the exact same design and sell a little cheaper than the factory, resulting in the factory "does not go" and copies like hotcakes. There must have been the company's attorneys to provide such a "vysosany of thumb" option?

Zpgroup - Member

12:49 - 26 May 2012

Posts 29

I do not mind deviations from "their own subjects." Questions something interesting and useful discussion. )))

And on account of the fact that the Japs are sold cheaply converted original Zippo - Bradford, can, and do not care about that. Japs bought a pig, money paid well and let them do what they want.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:00 - 26 May 2012

1860 posts

Well not really care. First there is such a thing as loss of profits, say some model Zippo sells for $ 100, and copies it to the Japanese original CD and sells for $ 60. What exactly did you buy? Especially if they are not outwardly visible? But Zippy knows something that sold N-discs, do not fucking lighters sold M-specific model, and someone suspiciously cheap sells a model of the Internet. Once they sort out this situation? That's interested. Purely for themselves, in order to expand horizons)))

Zpgroup - Member

13:31 - 26 May 2012

Posts 29

IMHO lost profits here does not fit. Japs is not 100% made up - to take at least an example of a refrigerator. Therefore, in some cases, personally I'd buy a hundred bucks Bradford. Jap 60 take for a change.

It's like with cars. Make Volkswagen Polo in Russia, worth 15 thousand dollars. If you could buy for 17 000, but made in Germany, what would you choose?

Although, the question of course is interesting. How many times have seen on eBee lighters with a sticker in the corner $ 30 and sell for 15-20. Hardly anyone will be at a loss to work.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:46 - 26 May 2012

1860 posts

So, that's the question: "Related" is easily distinguishable, you know that this "Japanese" and gladly buy, just as "Japanese". But in the case of an exact copy of how to distinguish? The more "picture"? I do not think that a company from a country where lawyers more than taxi drivers and cleaners are not fighting this. The question is how exactly?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:31 - 26 May 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 15:36 - May 26, 2012 user Gorynych5

By the way, for the benefit of my version of copying all of the limited series, said the number sold in the primary and secondary markets "yubileek" 28192. Circulation such as less than 42 thousand was, and offers heaps, with some photos of the stamp is taken from the "Jubilee" as armor, that's such a dick forge and a Zipp disc will not sell, and at 28,192 common stamp '11 ... And the "live" pictures on Ebeyah almost there, all of the directories to tear like all sellers instantly lost their cameras and camera phones)))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

16:19 - 26 May 2012

391 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Message edited 15:36 - May 26, 2012 user Gorynych5

says the number sold in the primary and secondary markets "yubileek" 28192. Circulation such as less than 42 thousand was

So 28,192 is not Limited Edition, only Jubilee Herringbone Sweep, cheaper, so to speak.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:49 - 26 May 2012

1860 posts

The right way is not lemitirovanannaya so that the serial was on board, and released a major, but a circulation recently. Where so many of them for 600 rubles Ebeyah? All collectors are suddenly "yobnulis" and not having to buy there and then sell for half the price?

ultrain - Expert

23:05 - 26 May 2012

166 posts

oh, oh, give me a reference, where suddenly give out freebies)))) neotkazhus serial buy so cheap!))

shturman1998 - Maniac

3:41 - May 27, 2012

791 posts

Yes there is I have this, then I take it easy on the budget version of the case is, that's all

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:13 - 27 May 2012

1860 posts

No serial number is. It is a budget option, it is inexpensive. It was just a one-time issue. Made them almost 42,000 in posleduyuchie years, in contrast to other models, which have for decades of directory to move, will not produce. By the way, the more expensive the number 28,249 was exactly in the same edition, it yes, numbered and it is difficult to forge, her bottom of a unique and appropriate price.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2865 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))