Search
Search in forums:

Books

chaa174 - Expert

9:28 - October 20, 2012

503 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Approx.

Hold on! We're all of you arrange the Zone!

=))))))))))))))))

Yeah, please, where I read everything =):-P

Berg - Member

12:54 - 20 October 2012

116 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Slava wrote:

And which of these books in your vzlyad best? Well, or a couple of the best? =)

Of stalker? It's difficult to say what konkrentnoe probably easier for authors - many of its heroes constants that are in different books fall into different stories, that I also like having a Kick in the series. Andrew Levitsky - Weapon Selection
Heart Zones Hunters mutant serpent and ... Victor Nochkin with his regular character - stalker Blind - A blind spot
Skull mutant - together with Levitsky wrote food chain. Roman Glushkov - Cold Blood, Bullets sunset, Vasily Orekhov - about stalker Hemul - Line of Fire, the affected area, sector of fire ...

It is the brightest chtoli authors and characters, many other authors, individual books without common storylines. There tryndets what twisted and clever, that at first reading and not rushing. There is the opposite - dull fighters to Moscow did not work =)))))))))))) My first book out of the stalkers were the heart of the Zone and choice of weapons A. Levitsky - there great characters - a couple of chemist and a handful, I from them general bastard =))))))))))))))

I painted, both for the beginner right =))))))))))) Can you yourself in the subject, and I'll crucified =)))))))))))))

Sills, Kolentev (current tedious reading TTX weapons through the line), of Surry Nuclear City - books Artem Michurina (so to speak my handbook)

chaa174 - Expert

16:29 - 20 October 2012

503 posts

Yes, with the authors of militants TTH clearly what that ritual action is simple. need and do not need ... but the focus on the general reader see effect. after all, some sort of (sorry for the mat in the air) the manager can buy a book to read ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:44 - October 21, 2012

951 posts

WELL, damn, he and the gunman =))))) I read-revered, you see, and in the arms began to understand as the real saboteur =)))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:52 - 26 October 2012

951 posts

Slava wrote:

Discussion of books will support, now that downloaded "choice of weapons" as read otpishus =)

"Food chain" Victor Nochkina only read half so far, a lot of work, no time.

But.

At last persuaded himself audiobook download on a favorite topic ...! Over the three days, "read" in the headphones "Blank Earth" Alexei Kalugin, damn, it's cool, very. One hrenovato - amateur reading vsmysle nachitka this book is not a professional goolosom and type fanfic - what the reader has taken the initiative and he voiced. I particularly versed in voice-over and reading cases consciousness especially carefully struggled with this popular saying goes, but then abstracted and stop paying attention to the voice itself, switched to the point. How to describe the book, to be honest, I do not know - with the school did not understand questions read book. But maybe that was eager now to read other books by this author, that is to say ;)))) Threw the phone "Full bowler patrons" Alexander Zorich in audiovide, tomorrow will begin to "read" it, look like a = )))))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:55 - 26 October 2012

951 posts

chaa174 writes:

Yes, with the authors of militants TTH clearly what that ritual action is simple. need and do not need ... but the focus on the general reader see effect. after all, some sort of (sorry for the mat in the air) the manager can buy a book to read ...

are you doing a reference to the events of the movie "Wanted" with Angelina Jolie and her coolest charms? =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:35 - 26 October 2012

1860 posts

Well-read amateurs or "profiles", which was expelled from the third year, do not understand, is used to read the text and see, or pretend that correctly saw as the author would like accents and intonation. Often fails. It happens and I do not understand. About the footnotes on TTX weapons avtopovozok hours or anything against heroes can not tell. I do not always understand the abbreviations, which decrypts the move pizdanuvshiysya on the topic of weapons or something special, I am grateful to the author or the editor, when I see a note in which I tell, what is meant by a set bukovok in the text.

Berg - Member

13:50 - 27 October 2012

116 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Well-read amateurs or "profiles", which was expelled from the third year, do not understand, is used to read the text and see, or pretend that correctly saw as the author would like accents and intonation. Often fails. It happens and I do not understand. About the footnotes on TTX weapons avtopovozok hours or anything against heroes can not tell. I do not always understand the abbreviations, which decrypts the move pizdanuvshiysya on the topic of weapons or something special, I am grateful to the author or the editor, when I see a note in which I tell, what is meant by a set bukovok in the text.

When the unknown acronyms - then yes ... but when there is "PM, TT, AK-47" and others like them, it's okay ... And the scribe would write just as designed, accepted ... So no, begins - proved, showed positive was used, and so on and so on .. I read the book, not about Kalash or pm.

chaa174 - Expert

14:59 - 27 October 2012

503 posts

and even this would be garbage. explained to a wide range of students, all right. link is not it even worse description in brackets after each reference in the text of the very AK and PM Gamna and ever ... in the end of the fourth book modestly - nedospravochnik weapons.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:19 - 27 October 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 15:21 - October 27, 2012 user Gorynych5

Reference it certainly not very interesting, but useful although the authors transfer, of which we were surprised to learn that: "The hero cleverly encroaching enemy furious bursts of Remington850" and the other "Famously squeeze the clutch and changes gears" on some Caprice Classic ... with amerikosovsky army products "M-XX" complete ass, the heroes herachat enemies Field Jacket M-65, with chattering teeth fastened on the machine gun itself M-60)))

chaa174 - Expert

17:49 - 27 October 2012

503 posts

Now I understand everything. but for myself I think that nehuy farmer interested in politics and warriors bread sow - pidorastiya like the one that comes after the rebellion in '17 came out .... I was just ... figuratively ...

and if mildly ... then you can tsiferkami. little bitch. celebrate bitch tihonechno words which you stupid editorial person onaniruesh and female, to make these little tsiferki links at the end of the work. and that there ... in the end ... where you, the editor you incompleteness, saw all readers are conscious, can even greater shovels pripechatat encyclopedia.

Hmm ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:23 - 27 October 2012

1860 posts

So correct books (correct by design, not the author's idea), in various electronic media always have the choice to show the footnote immediately or go to the text by pressing the highlighted shaped as letters. It happens, as you pointed out, a long description of TTX, some makara or AK, which the author himself and had never seen, and ripped off the description from Wikipedia, and finished by his own awareness. But in this book and the characters cardboard template, in such books are all good boys and girls, long-legged, blue eyed and deftly thrown all kinds of shooters weapons and mutants will quirkiness nuclear catastrophe is the military, police and FSB-Schnick all small that worst of due to mutations, so they and the weapons for the first time held in the hands and immediately fall for kindergarten blende smart and brave protagonists.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:37 - 27 October 2012

951 posts

Well, you fucking twisted ... emae ;)

A disappointment for me today, for some reason did not want to phone decently vosproivzodit new audioknizhku about which I wrote yesterday, (((I had to listen to the radio star back half ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3119 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))