To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Books

chaa174 - Expert

15:13 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

I decided to create a similar theme.

Looking at the community, I understand that people have stolen up intelligence endowed with intelligence and developed it even more enjoyable.

That the amendment to the Slavic genes and conservative upbringing indicates almost unerringly to the love of literature.

I propose to share all this good deed related. Because as for me, always a wild challenge to find something new but at the same quality, without the content in the structure of heavy stool. It is clear that to find work ... but the effort ... time ... and not always the author is known so to find out about it at all now and not in five years.

From Volodya - permission to link leading directly to the appropriate resources, not always for money offering download books ;-) How does but advertising will be released.

From myself I will write for the seed:

... Er ... Hmm ...

I read about the age of 5 have shown the letter, thinking that tuplyu, spit, was deigned to joke, half a year later he began to read. As a result, presently a problem. What to read? :) All that was interesting - perelopacheno long ago. As a result, from time to time starting wool classics for previously undetected. Remarque read already that time. Became increasingly interesovtatsya fiction. And to date. And otechesstvennoy. Pribaldel matter how interesting and what is not felt for a long time, read a drinking bout Cruise Shalygina, Katlasa, Livadniy, Kalugin, Glushkov Divov, Shakilova, Kolycheva, Levitsky ... found a lot of good, everyone can read. And read all of them written. Boldly.

Bought as a gift maman reader. Kindle 4. While the set up, filled the book ... So now at the very same. Fucking thing. Who has not - buy. With ebaev about $ 100 for such a thing - not that that is not sorry, and walked swearing at himself for what had not bought :)

Well ... Well, guys, picks up the theme ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:36 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

Duhless looked in the movie, the book's great distorted, although viewing was satisfied, on the arrival of the theater immediately downloaded all the books by Sergei Minayeva, namely "Duhless" "Mediasapiens" "The chicks", I read in a second time, I do. Try it, can hook ...

chaa174 - Expert

15:46 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

fenkayu every way. should check out. just another attack knigochteniya Nakata. thought to get married, but decided it is better to read the book.

generally dislike movies. in the form in which it "based on". hunting to take all three volumes, and all of them kilos director for mug by mug ... I'm sorry ... for fucking face ... ugh ... Croce to nose sticking out from behind =)

PS: ponravilos kak Lukyanenko famously with his usual yumorrom "moved." When day and night of shame came in large sheets, to say the people were in ah ... ah ... what a surprise. But since then giggled. When in the following books nablyuli in the text. Separately, the book Night Watch, and separately to throw Night Watch. Type "and I Cho, I Nicho ... I still think about it - STE is part of the overall story line, STE Tipo my genialnovy this turn of fantasy happened." Well done to all, did not like the movie, but the knight's move much.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:50 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

Lukyanenko said at once, as soon as the fans whistled the first book patrols, "Sha!, Syavki! This is my story, I'm not interested twice to write the same thing, film patrols is very similar but different story, where I once again realized how the author, and not kopipaster with its own books. "

chaa174 - Expert

17:08 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

Message edited 17:09 - October 19, 2012 Members chaa174

Well, I'm talking about something and say. Simply said, it's kind of like after and not before. Voti left lung misunderstanding :)

This prankster still there and had to withdraw. In a cameo. But lit.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:23 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

So in the best traditions))) E.Ryazanov almost all of his Kins in the frame, Andrew Kivinov (Pimenov) "Daddy" cops famously dances to pipe Dukalis, playing the role of the central board of the inspection, but you never know such examples)))

kypexin - Administrator

17:27 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1670

Chaa, but to establish a link of course, do not see the problem :))

chaa174 - Expert

17:34 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

http://www.e-reading.org.ua/ - heterosexual men. even though :) countrymen have all or almost all. from txt formats are to mobilize

http://stalker-book.com/ - well, then Dragon will not lie - too bad guys are organized. neponyatki with periodic owners ... but overall good.

yes, it is important that it is necessary to say by placing these links:

what books out there available for free, does not mean that the author does not deserve appreciation. at least earned such. I personally even after the fact, but I prefer to find a way to buy an e-book I have already prochitanogo and I liked it. for justice. another thing that boils on the outpouring of feces on Papero wish the author to quickly get rid of diarrhea.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:20 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

I can not disagree, for your favorite book can "prodonatit"'s after the fact, however, prefer to download pirates, because 60% of pulp fiction ruthlessly deleted after reading the first pages 5-10. There is for example the famous book "One Hundred Years of Solitude", world, whore, classic. Gritting his teeth, read from cover to cover, and then only in order to assert with authority: Author asshole and pissing delight readers aestheticism asshole in the square. Here is such a fucking I never intellectual, and bydlovataya beast, do not understand the "true art." ;-)

chaa174 - Expert

19:26 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

Message edited 19:27 - October 19, 2012 Members chaa174

Bratko ... (* blowing away a tear of emotion *), Bratko ... same garbage ... =)

only with the difference that willpower is not enough, and the like fashionable reading regretfully deleted. regret that it is not in the paper version and the version with soft paper popolzovaniya for its intended purpose.

yet it seems to me forgot to mention a glamorous favorite hacks with gishpanskim names. forgot to focus on what they call the blue .... modnyyyy Sylow but no rain as my ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:32 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 19:33 - October 19, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Pablo Coelho chtol? Well fuck it, I'm going to have dinner, and I have only one mention of appetite interrupts))))

chaa174 - Expert

19:37 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

about it, what in polite company decided to fertilize the beds!

noble vyser!

Bon Appetit in general ... =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:48 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

* A.Kalyagina voice in the role of the Brazilian Aunt * Thank you, gentlemen! * Bows, sits by the chair)))))

chaa174 - Expert

19:51 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

past is not necessary. no chairs or anything less but no more than less. us as normal Pasanen clean through the middle and always on target. ept. to. hic ...

Slava - Expert

21:18 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

Good topic! Himself quite a lot of reading. I love the classics, science fiction, fantasy ... well more or less standard set =)

Modern, fashionable literature do not understand, well, like most of contemporary art. I have a mind picture - gruel (written by shit for example), the genre of the book "Loneliness in the network," Coelho ... music in the style of "tyts-tyts" and so on.

From the fact that the most memorable ... (popular things of course, but then who does not know them):

Harry Harrison, the series "The Hammer and the Cross" (alternative history - closely involved on the real, many of the events and characters in the book did have a place to be, the time periud 800e year. Describes clash of religions - cultures. Main protagonists - the Danes (Vikings))

A series of "Steel Rat". (Sci Fi, in a series of 11 books. First books are considered masterpieces of the genre. Lot of humor)

Alexei Pekhov, series "The Chronicles Sial" (Fentezi. This series, one of the best works of this genre, the kind that I have ever read.)

Valery Elmanov, a series of "Doomed Century" (Alternative History. Pro Rus XIII century. Quite interesting to read.)

Well, about such things as the work of Tolkien and I will not talk ... they know everything.

Slava - Expert

21:23 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

Good sites with books:

Bookstore on 4PDA . Fans of smart phones and PDA managed to collect a good collection of books.

Flibusta also quite a large library.

chaa174 - Expert

21:34 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

modern and fashionable - Suco different veschi. Cruise the same esteem as a very even think correctly suggests.

and all that is listed - credit, our man ;-)

Slava - Expert

21:39 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

Well, I was referring to the trendy ... just when the majority of classic works of literature was also fashionable. But that's just the difference in that fashion and modern ... blah, heaven and earth.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:39 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

With fiction I have not really, any spaceships or elves did not go. Well borne by the crust stories about contemporary with a sort of mystical pribabahov, cover those patrols were read easily, some stories about the so-called popadantsev good go of any postakalipticheskoy garbage went well Berchem Al Atoms with his Marauder, but I can not call myself a fan of the genre, the harsh guys, I have 3 cartridges for AK-47 for dinner in an underground bunker brings boredom, too, IMHO, all of these products are similar and template ..

Slava - Expert

21:52 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

Message edited 21:53 - October 19, 2012 Members Slava

Marauder read a good course, but disagree about uniformity.

From the "popadantsev" advise, if you do not read books Stony Artyom, a series of border river.

chaa174 - Expert

22:00 - 19 October 2012

503 posts

spaceships - into space, elfof - by dick. not figuratively.

but postapokaliptika delivers. Although uniformity observed starts farther away the more. not all authors see cope with the temptation to tear off a tracing created by someone the world. and for the most epic science fiction masterpiece and is just considered a world and work with all relationships and relationships plus the atmosphere. The same Kruzovsky, Metro, Stalker - Wishing won many formed in the matrix that is ready to draw their relative. while a couple of those who reinterpreted and passed on the mountain, and his best is characteristic not only because it his own.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:52 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

chaa174 writes:

http://stalker-book.com/ - well, then Dragon will not lie - too bad guys are organized. neponyatki with periodic owners ... but overall good.

I constantly pasus this resource. Shake very rarely, and then only, that the CPC sluaev fill in for a long trip or if I can not I needed a book in the store to find the paper, then shake and read in elektronke. And so, that I sat down firmly on the paper book in the universe Stalker.

Another such incident in his childhood chtoli ... read very dohera, then young people, all the works - not to read ... About ten years except in the toilet paper did not read anything at all, then I accidentally hooked toy sobsno stalker, well and carried on the books on the subject ... Do not believe me, as a burst - I read tons of reality right now, and that's the real book, not the screen, anywhere they are, damn it do not fit, and everything I buy, read, buy, read ... On the designated site and choose my next "victim" until never made a mistake, all that he had bought in delight. Just like in childhood plunged, so kayfovo =))))))))))) Took from a friend a few more to read, which I do not - that there is so-so came across garbage.

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Slava - Expert

22:55 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

And which of these books in your vzlyad best? Well, or a couple of the best? =)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:17 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

Slava writes:

And which of these books in your vzlyad best? Well, or a couple of the best? =)

Of stalker? It is hard to say that konkrentnoe probably easier for authors - many have their heroes constants, which in different books fall into different stories, that I also like pipets with this series. Andrew Levitsky - Choose Your Weapon
The heart of the Zone, hunters mutant serpent and ... Victor Nochkin with his regular character - a stalker Blind - Blind Spot,
Mutant skull - along with Levitsky wrote food chain. Roman Glushkov - Cold Blood, Bullets sunset, Basil Smith - about the stalker Hemul - Line of Fire, the affected area, Gaza Bombardment ...

It is the brightest chtoli authors and characters, many other authors, books no single common storylines. There tryndets what twisted and abstruse that at first reading and not rushing. There is the opposite - dull thriller, so EDT not worked =)))))))))))) My first books of the stalkers were Heart Zones and choice of weapons A. Levitsky - there is great hero - a couple and a handful of Chemist, I will become general bastard =))))))))))))))

I'm so painted, both for the beginner right =))))))))))) Maybe you yourself in the subject, and I'll raspinajus =)))))))))))))

Slava - Expert

23:23 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

Thank you!

No, that's the thing that is not in the subject. But this theme stalker watching for a long time, but that be sure to check out and did not hesitate. Now here I'll try! Thank you!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:24 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

A. Well then, you're welcome ;)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:29 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

We can, by the way, here with you to share impressions read about stalkers, except for the two of us still no one is reading this, do not consider serious, probably ;))) And we will be named as a thorn in the eye =))))))))) ))))))))))))
I've now started the food chain B. Nochkin ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:31 - 19 October 2012

Posts 1860

On dimonvideo.ru, stalker topic deployed almost gigabytes of collections, I was just trying to get a grasp of, and came to the conclusion that none of my ... And I can recommend as a library, it is dedicated to the site itself of electronics, but local modernizing and assistants all sorts of fiction and love to fill this section , with all sorts of gadgets.

Slava - Expert

23:37 - 19 October 2012

225 posts

At one time, when I was sitting on simbiane, all dimonvideo climbs up and down ... was a cool site! Well, I think there is ... =)

About discussing books will support, now that's loaded "Choose Your Weapon" as read = unsubscribe)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:48 - 19 October 2012

951 posts

Approx.

Hold on! We're all of you arrange the Zone!

=))))))))))))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

3656 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))