Search
Search in forums:

Cigarettes

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:05 - October 27, 2012

951 posts

DenOn writes:

... And we here at Nat Sherman sit tight ...

I told you - we have a sect. Adepts of us. Devoted much.

So discount for us at supertabakov Nitsche and not heard .............. , ((((

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

ksandr_kulikov - New member

17:04 - 27 October 2012

Posts 4

Smoke Winston Blue ... 6 hours ago, but something happened that made me zadumatsya ... We Th is change ...

Sitting at a computer, trying to go to the shop-zippo, see how things are there with my replica 1941 BRUSHED BRASS. But Opera, tsuka such fires me something about the problem of the network, the connection is shorter hm hm ... swearing, I look to the modem, and realize that a diode labeled "DSL" Nick and then off again ... Campaign sneaky cat, ztaivshis the gap between the back collected the couch to calm and most importantly with impunity (Try it out get, uh-huh) to sharpen claws on svezhepoklennye wallpaper, damaged, a tsuka, internet cable, which stretches along the plinth from the phone jack in my room. But in order to be sure, with a predilection start isledovat cable along the entire length, from the modem ... getting on my knees, I go and look on the plinth like this Makar looks under the bookcase, I find there is:

It would seem that Che's wrong with that? What a pack of collection (there were I believe, 167, all natural different. Yeah, bragging))) I started collecting at age 7. Incidentally, this was the very first, I stole it from his parents' spine when he was at his home (97 year on the court) In the spring of this year, while I was languishing in the \ h, serving the last months of military service, the apartment raced monster named REPAIR)) Naturally, it was a blow and on my pack, or rather on the fact of what they were attached, the name of his wallpaper)) But this campaign managed to hide)) are going to have to throw neschasnuyu, I open the lid ... and find there tselohonkuyu cigarette! What a surprise)) I was like a shameless cop then took the last people) do not even have, mean stolen)) Another sin that then ask .. Well yuh with him) And in the meantime, head rushes thought, "What if ..." I go to the kitchen (on the internet already is FSUs))), and lighting up this:

After smoking this very nasty, pour tea, and light a Curve with this fifteen-year delay ... ate all the seeds? Or Nuts? Raskolupaesh is not looking, bite, and it is you nasty bitter taste receptors on .. Rot, tsuko. And spit like vpadlu like that. Courageously acidly sozhresh and start quickly pick Next to quickly seize this abomination. There was something similar ... In general pechalka .. What will happen in another 15 years? ...

P. $. Before you write, I read the whole topic, from cover to cover, it's interesting all the same, that people smoke than himself hounded)) In the end everyone was talking about Sherman and I decided to try identity, moved immediately referred SuperTabak (Waiting by the way, while goryuchku them to come to me Zippo). Sherman there two: Sweet Leaf and Ultra. The first question is: Which one is better? Question Two: Cigarettes standard length or longer? To not lohonutsya with dimensions)) I think just once and take a cigarette case, and that the inscriptions read zaiplo (((

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:13 - 27 October 2012

1860 posts

It was a gangsta rap or what?

13th - Member

17:21 - 27 October 2012

77 posts

klya .. ischo one follower)))

17:44 - 27 October 2012

Posts 4

Gorynych5 writes:

It was a gangsta rap or what?

It was "Mnogabukaff"

17:45 - 27 October 2012

Posts 4

13th wrote:

klya .. ischo one follower)))

Agas)

chaa174 - Expert

17:51 - 27 October 2012

503 posts

We have already asked the FSB probably. and blasphemy. sit in groups, smoking something strange, what is bryakayut glands time to time ... just a plot Cho

13th - Member

17:55 - 27 October 2012

77 posts

Help me find what I want, and I do not report you to the structure)))

chaa174 - Expert

18:03 - 27 October 2012

503 posts

oh thank you, but there is about us and so all that is necessary and do not already know, late Maleh

DenOn - Expert

19:22 - 27 October 2012

212 posts

P. $. Before you write, I read the whole topic, from cover to cover, it's interesting all the same, that people smoke than himself hounded)) In the end everyone was talking about Sherman and I decided to try identity, moved immediately referred SuperTabak (Waiting by the way, while goryuchku them to come to me Zippo). Sherman there two: Sweet Leaf and Ultra. The first question is: Which one is better? Question Two: Cigarettes standard length or longer? To not lohonutsya with dimensions)) I think just once and take a cigarette case, and that the inscriptions read zaiplo (((

Sweet Leaf and Ultra is not better or worse than each other. They are just different. At first, I took that and the other, to try and decide for yourself. Stopped at Sweet Leaf. A colleague - the Ultra :)) So - to each his own. Longer than the standard.

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

chaa174 - Expert

19:25 - 27 October 2012

503 posts

here it is necessary to specify probably. Standard length is 90 mm. well for me for a long time the standard was 100 and I was thinking how people smoke these stumps only :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:33 - 27 October 2012

951 posts

ksandr_kulikov, Denis wrote is true - buy both types, to smoke them rasprobuy, then choose, it is the most reliable way. I smoked ultra light cigarettes, then I was attacked by Nat Sherman, I ordered two sets of light and one strong unit, I thought I will use Ultra, she is easy ... and tasted without hesitation stay at Sweet Leaf, the remnants of light now lie just in case, even I love the light in the morning with some tea ... that once the body is not awake to load =))))))))) And so they did no worse and no better than each other. The length of their usual - I always go with the cigarette case, they placed him calmly.

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

10:48 - 28 October 2012

391 posts

13th wrote:

Help me find what I want, and I do not report you to the structure)))

All that you desire, there are: http://www.sigamer.ru/ , only the prices, of course, but ...

14:39 - 28 October 2012

Posts 4

Zvonkoff writes:

ksandr_kulikov, Denis wrote is true - buy both types, to smoke them rasprobuy, then choose, it is the most reliable way. I smoked ultra light cigarettes, then I was attacked by Nat Sherman, I ordered two sets of light and one strong unit, I thought I will use Ultra, she is easy ... and tasted without hesitation stay at Sweet Leaf, the remnants of light now lie just in case, even I love the light in the morning with some tea ... that once the body is not awake to load =))))))))) And so they did no worse and no better than each other. The length of their usual - I always go with the cigarette case, they placed him calmly.

Well, let's try))

kypexin - Administrator

15:05 - 28 October 2012

1670 posts

Sweet Leaf - he had a slightly sweet flavor, an acquired taste. I do not really like the taste of it, I smoke them rarely. Naturals with no taste - the usual pure delicious tobacco!

chaa174 - Expert

16:18 - 28 October 2012

503 posts

they have no taste. unih filter with flavor. impregnation saccharinic. but a matter of habit - you do not want to sweeten a cigarette - not snotty filter, you want - and obsobliv lick =)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2432 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))