This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Cigarettes

GhostRider - Member

22:36 - April 1, 2011

115 posts

Is there any smokers in the forum and what everyone prefers. Well, discussing different brands of cigarettes, tobacco, pipes, cigars, etc.

Generally, the tobakokurenii)

kypexin - Administrator

22:38 - April 1, 2011

1670 posts

Smoke Vogue Menthol. Occasionally dabble in a tube :)

GhostRider - Member

22:49 - April 1, 2011

115 posts

Marlboro Red)

GhostRider - Member

23:11 - April 1, 2011

115 posts

Well, the first theme of Marlboro Zippo, and the second about cigarettes Gitanes)

botas - Expert

0:52 - April 2, 2011

530 posts

Message edited 0:53 - April 2, 2011 by botas

oniks1 writes:

and about different cigarette ...

Some are no more ...

Gauloises (while he was French), then Gitanes (also while he was French). Now the classical red Marlboro.

Hartman - Expert

13:49 - April 2, 2011

199 posts

Now - Winston Blue (for several years so), plus sometimes sigarilki Blackwoods, plus sometimes Dunhill Red, Parlament, when not to buy Winston. Would smoke Ligeros, if it were sold or Gitanes Caporal or German Karo - but decent cigarettes Caporale has not, in my opinion.

Nat Sherman and Richmonds - on a case by case basis.

Tube was trying to smoke - two there, but gave up as it does not then, not mine. Limit your cigar - ready to ceremony.

Smoking - I love. Tobacco and coffee - the very thing that keeps me alive.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

GhostRider - Member

15:18 - April 2, 2011

115 posts

Continuing the theme begun on this link: http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... / topic-529

As far as I know, all these "Smoking Kills'y" on the package went to Europe. In my opinion in Germany and England. In America, I think this kind of writing does not occur (only one side write the small print: Surgeon and blah blah blah)

Actually, what the hell so spoil presentation and design? On the dangers of all all been long known, why repeat like parrots?

Old design of our packs (with MOH) I liked a lot more. And these signs only mazol eyes.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:42 - April 2, 2011

1860 posts

Yes, it's morons Democrats with their priduroshnoy psevdozabotoy of a man writing on packs, ban the sale of alcohol at night. Here today I hit the witnesses at trial experiment: One citizen by drunken bench stabbed another, was aiming at his leg, and was in the groin, but let him take Pomeroy, and it happened on the night of the first misfire came not helped law))

GhostRider - Member

0:25 - 3 April 2011

115 posts

Ohrenet))) As psevdozaboty surely noticed. Pointless psevdoborba)

shturman1998 - Maniac

2:30 - 3 April 2011

791 posts

Message edited 2:32 - April 3, 2011 by shturman1998

Yes, some Democrats gentlemen))), these labels do the companies producing cigarettes!))) each year they vbuhivayut great grandmother in the campaign against smoking and charities to treat all sorts of diseases vyzvanyh smoking. That would be simple)))

Salvage overcome evil)))

Hartman - Expert

11:47 - April 3, 2011

199 posts

Message edited 11:48 - April 3, 2011 by Hartman

Gorynych5 writes:

Yes, it's morons Democrats with their priduroshnoy psevdozabotoy of a man writing on packs, ban the sale of alcohol at night. Here today I hit the witnesses at trial experiment: One citizen by drunken bench stabbed another, was aiming at his leg, and was in the groin, but let him take Pomeroy, and it happened on the night of the first misfire came not helped law))

In our case - is a consequence of the complex, "the boy from communal" - you want both in Europe and that Russia simply be ashamed.

All what they did with the words - is to increase sales of cigarette cases.

When zaderut tax rates - will be "black market" as in England, for example, smuggling and smoking all Heri decent instead of cigarettes.

And for the "smoking kills" it would be necessary for them to sue, because it is a blatant lie. Kill the disease, the risk of which increases, presumably smoking.

In this case, the same should be written on maeneze, butter, pork, smoked meat products, etc. - Also nifiga unhealthy thing.

Lotta on what you should write - but why then piled on tobacco. Despite the fact that almost totally smoking Japan (there's even a McDonald's smoking was possible to antikuritelnyh recent laws) - the leaders in life expectancy, for example. And those who give the U.S. their life-comes from a totally smoke times.

Something here is not so easy, I think.

GhostRider - Member

12:10 - April 3, 2011

115 posts

Subscribe to every word! Among the above, it is necessary also to include Cole)))

And these signs - real stupidity. One MOH completely missing.

Hartman - Expert

12:52 - April 3, 2011

199 posts

GhostRider wrote:

Subscribe to every word! Among the above, it is necessary also to include Cole)))

And these signs - real stupidity. One MOH completely missing.

The car still need to include. :) The greatest invention - with it a modern urban car owner spends sitting on the (_) (_) 99% of the time does not lie. Well, the thirty thousand to convert to Islam each year from excessive car use externally - too rich index. Write in all the cars outside in the inside "kill vehicle"? Especially since it is a car, not exhale oxygen ... (I also love the car, if Cho :))

In general - the most harmful thing - this is life. Especially if she does not live in an attempt to live longer ...

GhostRider - Member

13:09 - April 3, 2011

115 posts

That's it. Vseravno all going to die when they are destined)

buma - Expert

15:19 - April 3, 2011

181 posts

it was nice and quite succinctly.

buma - Expert

15:21 - April 3, 2011

181 posts

... And it became loathsome Smoking is not diminished, but sickening to slogans added.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:08 - April 3, 2011

1860 posts

Recall the old joke: "Tobacco Factory" Dukat "warns Health Ministry to take people to the hospital and they're dying!"

Hartman - Expert

18:23 - April 3, 2011

199 posts

GhostRider wrote:

That's it. Vseravno all going to die when they are destined)

In most pussy in myakotku! :)

As the Americans say - "How not to jump and it does not shake - the last straw vseravno fall into cowards."

GhostRider - Member

20:18 - April 3, 2011

115 posts

Message edited 20:19 - April 3, 2011 by GhostRider

buma, so I have not worried about) When I bought the last block of Marlborough without these signs, I kept the pack, and now all the old stand. And these packs with "smoking kills" tear to pieces)))

Hartman, just about)

PS Marlborough produced in Ukraine have never tried ... the great difference?

buma - Expert

21:14 - April 3, 2011

181 posts

Ooooh!! There is a difference! I worked in Russia in 2005, I smoked only waking gold.

Ukrainian Marlboro just Mohr. It used to be cool. LM was very tasty. What happened to the production do not understand. Russian cigarettes as great. Taste, flavor is. Keep it up!

buma - Expert

21:16 - April 3, 2011

181 posts

and vodka in Russia tasty. I prefer to Bastogne. hooorosha)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:20 - April 3, 2011

1860 posts

LM was in Russia is very tasty, as was another rebranding when shapes stack on current form with rounded corners, only changed, the taste reminded what they are "foreign" cigarettes, though it went on the strength of a month and then became the same HS as and all of our "foreign" brand.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:34 - April 3, 2011

1860 posts

I, too, from our vodka not happy, that is a cheap varieties can still povybirat realizing that oil is different is the degree of purification, but expensive at all evoke a sense of n ROTEST: Why such grandmother, if the taste Sivukha on which Mendeleev spinning in his grave, and pukes)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:47 - April 3, 2011

1860 posts

It is likely ... naprobovalsya Mendeleev, sitting on the commission, the then fakes and his dream table. Easily!))

buma - Expert

22:44 - April 3, 2011

181 posts

I love coffee with a cigarette. and you have what preferences?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:48 - April 3, 2011

1860 posts

The morning ritual of coffee-cigarette for me is sacred.

Hartman - Expert

0:44 - 4 April 2011

199 posts

Yes, coffee in the morning - "the cowboy" or "on foreign legionskogo" (just a powder into a mug and pour boiling water), and cigarette or two-thirds - is quite makes the transition from sleep to more or less bodorstvovaniyu ... :)

GhostRider - Member

2:14 - 4 April 2011

115 posts

I'll have to try) I am familiar with the Lucky Strike brought to Tbilisi. A nightmare. The impression is that no cigarette smoke, and pepper)))

Incidentally, manufactured cigarettes have nravyutsya me a lot more than produced in Europe and bought in duty-free. They can not stand.

About LMA agree. I will add more Kent. After the re-branding - the taste was different.

PS from all the vodka Stolichnaya most spoiled ...

botas - Expert

14:45 - April 5, 2011

530 posts

Vodka ... In an interesting film "Vodka. History of fraud nationwide "said:

1) All the whiskey, calvados, Roma and others are produced by distillation, and only vodka - rectification.

2) If a high tech process of rectification, the output of grain alcohol vodka of the highest quality will not be in any way different from the vodka, kicked out of the potato starch or something even worse. Ie doroguschego bottle and cheap bottle can have within one and the same.

3) Lomonosov vodka did not invent. Manufacture of vodka distillation invented by the Bolsheviks in the early 20th century. Initially, the distillation columns are used for technical purposes, only then people doper, which can drive the alcohol.
In Russia, a persecuted "bread wine" is a method of distillation.

This is not a quote, but very close to the text.

Well, in the movie there are a few interesting facts, after which this poison does not want to drink at all.

botas - Expert

0:09 - 6 April 2011

530 posts

He's just passing by :)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2679 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))