1860 posts

botas writes:

He's just passing by :)

passed, at a fish wagon train))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:25 - 6 April 2011

1860 posts

Yes, yes, he's about the pants in the bathroom saying))

botas - Expert

0:53 - 6 April 2011

530 posts

Message edited 1:11 - April 6, 2011 by botas

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 15:48 - April 5, 2011 by oniks1

It is for this reason that I did not watch this movie, so do not get upset ... :))

But "do not drink vodka" does not mean "do not drink at all" :) There are a lot of different drinks made by distillation :)

Michurin, palm, fennel, pineapple, bathroom, pants ...

Friends, admit it, what do you drink? ;))

Hartman - Expert

9:09 - 6 April 2011

199 posts

Drink tequila and obryaschite. :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

botas - Expert

23:18 - April 6, 2011

530 posts

Message edited 23:31 - April 6, 2011 by botas

Still, what about cigarettes. Who knows what kind of tobacco is used, for example, in Marlboro?

Lucky Stike - is roasted Burley (written on the packaging of proprietary feature). But what in Marlborough? And Gitanes? I know that tobacco Virginia - drapUchy (pulls throat).

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:45 - April 6, 2011

1860 posts

With Lucky Strike is clear, if not out the very zavarushka arson factory, the type of tobacco, and this would not be. In honor of what are called and cigarettes. Because they advertise it to the full, the others hide, unless they write something like for example "is made of 14 varieties of tobacco," that I stood for, bought, and then stuffed and no expertise we are not afraid))))

botas - Expert

23:49 - April 6, 2011

530 posts

Hehe, did not know about the burning factory :) And about grade Virginia - I was wrong: it's not deruchy, and vice versa, "the most common kind of tobacco is used in the vast majority of tobacco blends. Bright Virginia - is a sweet, gentle grade. "

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:56 - April 6, 2011

1860 posts

Lucky Strike is the translation: Lucky (Lucky) strike. Legend has it that there is something working with the leadership did not share in the negotiations "accidentally" lit stores, like this and get a sort of "Roasted Barley." The owners tried to put to use the surviving stocks, and left good cigarettes in the future every time the factory itself did not burn, but simply roasted raw)))

botas - Expert

0:11 - 7 April 2011

530 posts

Message edited 0:46 - April 7, 2011 by botas

it looks like a beautiful legend :)

A Russian classic Marlboro is quite good! 4th pack has been printed (grannies - sigaretnitsy rescue, because we in Belarus already six years as Russian Malbary existent. Like other cigarettes from Philip Morris).

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:21 - 7 April 2011

1860 posts

So this is just beautiful and it is legend ;) By the way check out the logo in the corner of the pack (I do not know whether to print this now) it shows a blazing hangar.

botas - Expert

0:52 - 7 April 2011

530 posts

Now pack is not at hand, take a look tomorrow. But here there was an Indian head a while back. Did not he singed warehouses in retaliation for mistreatment of the local population? ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:00 pm - April 7, 2011

1860 posts

But if the head of an Indian rotated 90 degrees it will turn out burning house)))

GhostRider - Member

1:08 - 7 April 2011

115 posts

In Marlborough 14 varieties of Virginia tobacco. Well, that's as far as I know)

As for Lucky, then set fire to about, I think it's just a beautiful legend)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:12 - 7 April 2011

1860 posts

Again, of course legend-tale-arabesque))) but it is more beautiful than 14 varieties of tobacco)))

botas - Expert

1:17 - 7 April 2011

530 posts

Message edited 1:19 - April 7, 2011 by botas

Gorynych5,

Now I understand. Indian poor head ... But I think that the head of an Indian in modern pack anymore. Check tomorrow.

botas - Expert

1:23 - 7 April 2011

530 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Again, of course legend-tale-arabesque))) but it is more beautiful than 14 varieties of tobacco)))

But 14 varieties of tobacco taste better! Thousand smoking devils! ;)

botas - Expert

1:38 - 7 April 2011

530 posts

Message edited 1:39 - April 7, 2011 by botas

GhostRider,

About 14 varieties of tobacco in Marlboro. Somewhere in the early 90's got into the hands of the newspaper "Arguments and Facts". They have the last page under the heading "FAQ." There's someone asked why the western Russian Marlborough different. The answer was something like this: in the U.S. the "M" bags of tobacco from 16 varieties of tobacco (I could be wrong "back and forth" on several varieties), and in Russia - 8 (also a plus or minus 1-2). When that is added to the Russian tobacco from the southern republics of the USSR. Mark one, just different quality standards in different countries.

Already post here at HCC, but that's about Marlborough vintage :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mr ..... pxW0hAbaGk

GhostRider - Member

10:28 - April 7, 2011

115 posts

Cool video) Generally, as a rule of Marlborough - fathers cigarettes. True, I love only red and only smoke it.

GhostRider - Member

10:35 - April 7, 2011

115 posts

What plant built in Russia before Philip Morris or BAT?

Truckdriver - Expert

12:57 - April 7, 2011

206 posts

Yesterday a friend came to me, sat down ... and I ran out of cigarettes. And my friend smokes CAMEL, and treated well. What a rare shit! But once, in the blessed 80 years, I recognize the smell of cigarettes for a few tens of meters. True then they are often caught in a soft pack, and the inscription on the cigarette was blue and gold now. And the US-Turkish blend tobacco is also nothing left to taste some Vatra Doina.

Hardly would Schellenberg, had he lived today, would smoke these cigarettes: (

Consolation that, we are in pursuit of excess profits, regardless of the health and addictions workers, managed ispohabit not only cigarettes, but also sausage, wine, vodka, cond. products, etc.

Understand one thing, all cigarettes manufactured under license, really nobody controls their quality? Or, for that kind of money you can still dismiss it?

GhostRider - Member

13:14 - April 7, 2011

115 posts

Camel which was, if I may ask? Yellow, a classic?)

As far as I know, all the "males" are available in / on the Ukraine for all CIS countries. As for quality, I will agree, the US-Turkish blend nothing left. By the way, a couple of years ago there was a new series of cigarettes Camel: "Natural Flavor". You can read here: http://vino.mail.ru/camel.html

faust - Maniac

Moscow

13:50 - April 7, 2011

674 posts

My cousin worked for a time at Philip Morris in Peter, and said that all the different cigarettes allegedly slaughtered the same tobacco. only some supplements like for example "spices" are different. so do not care what the cigarette smoke.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:01 - April 7, 2011

1860 posts

Control it certainly exists, but with the proviso that each country has its own tolerances and composition. And then have an interesting fork on one side brand owners prohibit releasing complete shit in his name, and on the other say you guys are not allowed to build our own factory in your territories (as they so only dream), and your plant and your workers - shit. And ourselves to control our businessmen do not want something hawala People! The state itself condone this in all areas of our shit zhYguli - raising customs clearance, will buy shit cigarettes - again a restriction, and to smoke ...

Hartman - Guest

14:22 - April 7, 2011

Well, this is the lot of countries in which there was a cargo cult.

That is, all the natives seem to do as well as the white man - and cigarette packs look utterly and headphones from coconut halves are strongly reminiscent of those that were at the radio operator on the head, and uniforms of the banana peel glued snot - almost like NATO, but decays over three days - and that's why it magical with cargo planes are not visible on the horizon ... Bida. But so it seems - with a hundred meters do not tell, just like those to whom cargo stuffing rushing. And a pale-mow, depict life until hunger starts (and when work is if everyone is busy representation?) UNPO and the very same aircraft with cargo starts to send.

And zhigulyator seemingly indistinguishable from the car, and the Camel sort like a bundle, according to the Constitution and democracy seems to be the same and the police are now properly called - en nepret cargo ...

Recently bought an old memory pack Lakiza - lit a cigarette: shit like trash tan. 16 mixture of tobacco, passed through the intestines hippo, yes. Dried. With the unit will send Lakiza - in an apartment in the kitchen open the pack - as much tobacco smell in the stairwell. It is clear that for the money paid. And the taste - great American tobacco, not smoldering cesspool behind a Chinese restaurant. In appearance - very similar. According to the content - two worlds, two ways of life, a living woman and rubber miracle Yaroslavl tire factory.

GhostRider - Member

14:22 - April 7, 2011

115 posts

For me, because our cigarettes at times better than in Europe (English, German, etc.) and duty-free.

Truckdriver - Expert

14:40 - April 7, 2011

206 posts

GhostRider wrote:

Camel which was, if I may ask? Yellow, a classic?)

It is yellow and classic.

GhostRider - Member

14:57 - April 7, 2011

115 posts

Message edited 14:58 - April 7, 2011 by GhostRider

Clear. You're lucky he was not gay (Lights)! T * HSNO Act rare!

And what used to "males" were ... flavor to the entire block was ...

Alexander - Guest

22:18 - April 7, 2011

in the early 90's and smoked camel lucky strike, but the fact that they produce under the brand name is not to smoke. one time smoked oscar, flat brown tutu Divided into two sections, ten pieces each, very much, but then (somewhere in the mid 90's) have disappeared from the market. Now I smoke Marlboro Filter Plus, a perfectly acceptable taste.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

23:51 - April 7, 2011

246 posts

It is because of shitty smokes, has decided to gradually move on tobacco and
rolled cigarettes. Tabachek good, but has the disadvantage associated with twisting
cigarettes, even if the machine does not always have the time.
And is even nothing! Requezt not take for Advertising!

Hartman - Guest

8:53 - 8 April 2011

hohol734 writes:

It is because of shitty smokes, has decided to gradually move on tobacco and
rolled cigarettes. Tabachek good, but has the disadvantage associated with twisting
cigarettes, even if the machine does not always have the time.
And is even nothing! Requezt not take for Advertising!

There is an option to buy "shells" (blank "cigarette") and nail in her specially adapted tobacco. In the United States and other England this - option zanedorogo smoke, is a very common theme. And one evening, quietly nakolbasit yourself for the day of cigarettes in a cigarette case - and the next day quietly smoke, tugging on twisting.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

7 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2364 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))