Search
Search in forums:

Cigarettes

Hartman - Expert

0:01 - April 16, 2011

199 posts

val1730 writes:

Hartman writes:

For goodies - I still rule the Cohiba - but the Dominican, oddly enough. In general, in the cigar noticed a relationship - the smelly smoke, Tym delicious smoked. Cohiba smells like burning garbage depot unpeeled - but tasty blyadyuga ...

Dmitry, I believe you :) I found the cheapest Cohiba Coronas Especiales-$ 75-5shtuk, not comment :) Imagine, bought, smoked, did not like it, I'll wait to write can smoke :) :) :)

No, do not think of juicy, smelly, tasty Cohiba ... no, not for her, do not think of Cohiba, no, no ... :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Truckdriver - Expert

16:10 - 19 April 2011

206 posts

Here bought gentleman set.

Overall not bad, but it is necessary to experiment with tobaccos.

Truckdriver - Expert

19:00 - 19 April 2011

206 posts

Well, that's not a choice, but a start. Let's say, in the evening you can sit with tobbacco, but here every day have something to look for. And then, I smoke very light cigarettes and tobacco little krepkovat. We shall look :))) (c)

GhostRider - Member

21:09 - 20 April 2011

115 posts

Campaign, all on cigarettes pass. Of course, pure tobacco - it is excellent. But just a bit too long is the procedure)

Hartman - Expert

22:31 - 20 April 2011

199 posts

GhostRider wrote:

Campaign, all on cigarettes pass. Of course, pure tobacco - it is excellent. But just a bit too long is the procedure)

This apparent - a total shift to samokurki. :) And it is - will pass with time. :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

slay - Expert

22:33 - 20 April 2011

458 posts

Truckdriver writes:

still advise drum, good tobacco, one of the best pure (no aromatics.) Nice and blue and The blue tutu. And stanislaw also go, that like the first. Blue only krepkovat and strawberry at the time), but it's for my taste)

slay - Expert

22:37 - 20 April 2011

458 posts

GhostRider wrote:

about the procedure ... but of course if we assume that the hand-rolled cigarette and twist it is a ritual, that is, some of the rules (although I do not know who they observe) your hands are clean before twisting, and (!) cigarette properly twist just before actually smoking it. The idea is to twist in store when it is a sin) If we neglect these rules, we may say for the future, keep in case and smoke on health)

ps twist in store for poor tobacco dries and turns is not the same taste for tobacco should be a certain humidity .... in short a science, too)

GhostRider - Member

23:06 - 20 April 2011

115 posts

Hartman writes:

This apparent - a total shift to samokurki. :) And it is - will pass with time. :)

Of course)

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

16:55 - 21 April 2011

246 posts

I immediately bought a drum and taste vanilla, mixed 30% i70% pure vanilla
I loved it. taste and smell of vanilla and a legenky not intrusive!
who like the flavor of this advise to try!

botas - Expert

21:28 - 22 April 2011

530 posts

Message edited 21:35 - April 22, 2011 by botas

Hartman writes:

When the Chinese Jin Ling do in Kaliningrad almost entirely to "export" to Europe.

So they'll Asters little better! And who buys them in Europe?

Now about the original red, simple Marlborough. Recently, another Russian smoked Marlboro (made - August 2010) were good. Strong that it is necessary. Recently, the Msc brought them again (and we in Belarus Philip Morris is not at all) - it turned out that they restyling occurred. Tutu released in March 2011, cigarettes have become easier (9 tar / nicotine 0.7 / 9 CO (previous Malbary had 10/0, 8/10)). Yes, a package was prettier - stamping the top, the red part, silver edging a firm Cone - Mt. But ... was the cigarette lighter, taking extra air holes in the filter. And is not that the feature of: (

Here neponyatku: If I'm an amateur strong cigarettes and Marlboro in the line there is a "light" and "Superlight" version (not counting "fildipersovye" Marlboro tobacco within the filter and thin, now fashionable Marlborough - matches) - why the classic strong Marlborough do more lungs? I really like the thread itself will understand and choose what I want: (

And here's more about vodka. Uncle recreated true Russian polugar:

http://expert.ru/expert/2011/1 .....-polugara /

botas - Expert

17:43 - 24 April 2011

530 posts

Message edited 20:39 - April 24, 2011 by botas

If you are interested, on April 22 in "NTVshniki" was the theme "Tobacco Conspiracy of Kings" ("Do matter entirely tobacco How we and our children hooked on cigarettes and who is in the power of the tobacco lobby the interests of the mafia.") The network has.

And to pile on the cigarette, alcohol topic kosher French absinthe (story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... detailpage

Hartman - Guest

0:17 - April 25, 2011

botas writes:

Message edited 21:35 - April 22, 2011 by botas

Hartman writes:

When the Chinese Jin Ling do in Kaliningrad almost entirely to "export" to Europe.

So they'll Asters little better! And who buys them in Europe?

Now about the original red, simple Marlborough. Recently, another Russian smoked Marlboro (made - August 2010) were good. Strong that it is necessary. Recently, the Msc brought them again (and we in Belarus Philip Morris is not at all) - it turned out that they restyling occurred. Tutu released in March 2011, cigarettes have become easier (9 tar / nicotine 0.7 / 9 CO (previous Malbary had 10/0, 8/10)). Yes, a package was prettier - stamping the top, the red part, silver edging a firm Cone - Mt. But ... was the cigarette lighter, taking extra air holes in the filter. And is not that the feature of: (

Here neponyatku: If I'm an amateur strong cigarettes and Marlboro in the line there is a "light" and "Superlight" version (not counting "fildipersovye" Marlboro tobacco within the filter and thin, now fashionable Marlborough - matches) - why the classic strong Marlborough do more lungs? I really like the thread itself will understand and choose what I want: (

And here's more about vodka. Uncle recreated true Russian polugar:

http://expert.ru/expert/2011/1 .....-polugara /

In Europe, there was the usual - fought, fought, choked, strangled, and left as during the "dry law" - the surplus to buttleggerov, the emergence and strengthening of existing OPG on smuggling and corruption of the police and surrogates for citizens. Any restrictions and gosborba only to this and spend.

The same rake - but these morons they come from the same concentrated importance as the 100 and 50 years and more ago.

And in five years or ten they will have to fight against organized crime and corruption in the customs and police, and the influence of organized crime on the political, as the Americans had to do - only if the times were simpler, Ji-Men abruptly, lawyers and judges posurovee thinner.

The same thing happened to the industry - People out of fear their evil has decided to transfer to "polehshe", making cigarettes completely washed out Caporale and just non-filter cigarettes, but flooded "super light" and "smoke-free air is passed through the filter."

Truckdriver - Expert

18:02 - 25 April 2011

206 posts

slay writes:

Truckdriver writes:

still advise drum, good tobacco, one of the best pure (no aromatics.) Nice and blue and The blue tutu. And stanislaw also go, that like the first. Blue only krepkovat and strawberry at the time), but it's for my taste)

Drum in our "Snuff" never wanted to try Bali Shag - also unavailable. Thought in Dnepropetrovsk in the "Caravan" (bolshevaty a shop) have more choices, but there was an ambush: (As it is, we have not yet developed.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:38 - 25 April 2011

1860 posts

Ed, for Drum say it makes sense to try, in the former Union of wheels, you will find an opportunity to buy. A scented snuff, I tried at the time, very much. Here are the current is not ripe until the tube-rolled, the time has not come yet.))

Truckdriver - Expert

20:48 - 25 April 2011

206 posts

And I'm not just ripe, already starting to think how to turn them completely. In any case, until'm at home or stand in the parking lot, only smoke cigarettes. Oh, and I was intrigued by you guys Drum-th :)) Now, even more eager to try :))

Truckdriver - Expert

22:15 - 25 April 2011

206 posts

Serge, no problems, only in his native country nichrome not. While he comes from Russia (on our and your friend can write books), I'm quite possible and give up smoking :)))

Truckdriver - Expert

23:21 - 25 April 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 22:46 - April 25, 2011 by oniks1

Here wait: who is faster - America, or shop two blocks ... :))

Something I do not even doubt plagued, I reckon I know the answer :))

botas - Expert

2:52 - April 26, 2011

530 posts

Tobacco ... http://www.pj.dk topic does not break through, but looks very nice.

Truckdriver - Expert

16:38 - 2 May 2011

206 posts

Message edited 16:44 - May 2, 2011 by Truckdriver

I bring the first line in questions about tobacco.

Tried a lot of things, but liked the two: Excellent cherry and Fill, a new tobacco from Mac Baren. Both tobacco is stale, hammered in the pocket easily, not strong, if not dry up. First, as the name implies, has a cherry flavor. He is not obtrusive, leaves a pleasant fragrance in the room, in the pouch ideal humidity for pile sleeves. Fill, on the annotations on the pouch has a natural flavor Jamaican rum with fruity notes, in fact, aromatization almost feels pleasant smell of tobacco, a little stronger than Excellent. Humidity tobacco is also very suitable for driving sleeves.

Zavdskie stopped smoking cigarettes, bought feldipersovy cigarette case (silver accept a gift :))), with experience comes skill to score a cigarette case I need about 10-minutes. Time spent on manufacturing cigarettes do not wish to do it even more interesting, is akin to tinkering with the Zippo, or something similar, soothing :))

PS Drum, Bali and Golden Virginia have not tried it, the search continues.

slay - Expert

0:59 - 4 May 2011

458 posts

Fill we have not seen, excellent yet dared to try to read that it did not seem very much, after the recall thinking the next time to take a still worse little factory should not be)

Shoot also thinking about buying a cigarette case, previously wrung before smoking or one in advance and Suva in etui of drill)

Truckdriver - Expert

2:02 - 4 May 2011

206 posts

Well, I did not his case, the work was. I smoke more frequently than do stop :)) And sometimes these roads, not that twist, cigarette case can not catch :)) Although svezheskruchennaya course delicious :))

Truckdriver - Expert

14:59 - May 4, 2011

206 posts

By the way, I had to match the cigarette case buy a new replica of the 41st, as usual Zippo has somehow fallen from the hands :))

slay - Expert

20:55 - May 4, 2011

458 posts

she is more suited to the entourage of a cigarette case), just like the photo's 40x)

slay - Expert

20:56 - May 4, 2011

458 posts

Related photos messed up, weird.

Truckdriver - Expert

21:23 - May 4, 2011

206 posts

Yes, b / w photo I like that I just do not think. Cool! Now I feel like a man from the past :))

Truckdriver - Expert

21:42 - May 4, 2011

206 posts

There were a rezinochke, but this seemed more advanced.

And it would be even cooler if I had with this case and this replica (then it would not be a replica) pulled lybu here from this truck.

By the way, my avatar too, Peterbilt, not as retro as this, but still ... 80's, and quite rare, the model 362.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:13 - May 4, 2011

1860 posts

Gyyy, Serge had either pneumatic or it is there except for the exhibition does not go anywhere ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:16 - May 4, 2011

1860 posts

So that's why it's so big and shiny, and I'm racking my head something :)))

Truckdriver - Expert

22:16 - May 4, 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

But I wonder, how many meters would be able to drive here is a monster on our roads with SUCH kliransom? :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... 4 & NR = 1 (the sound is necessary to include :)

It may seem strange to you, but this is a working machine, and there is such a lot.

Truckdriver - Expert

22:20 - May 4, 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

Oh, and the HD is venerated the Peterbilt

Not only Peterbilt, here Internatiopnal Lone Star played HD, serial machine.

http://www.google.com.ua/searc ..... mp; bih = 556

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2431 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))