This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Cigarettes

slay - Expert

23:37 - April 8, 2011

458 posts

also prefer cigarettes, smoking them for a year. After they did not want to smoke a cigarette and did not that already. And nakurivaeshsya faster. For one thing - do not always have the opportunity to twist it really that you can smoke less) but prices bite on tobacco. They also raised. Recently found a cheap and acceptable tobacco, two months MCSD, I come to the store - it is a 60 rubey expensive. And the rest is 10-20 ... took the other, also delicious.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

21:53 - April 9, 2011

246 posts

Message edited 21:54 - April 9, 2011 by hohol734

oniks1 writes:

And I have never used cigarettes "its" manufacturing ... Maybe it's time to start already? :)) Then give advice who thinks about fundamental difference between copies ... For example -

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_n ..... m270.l1311

Hansa is the theme for samokrutchikov, everything is clear and understandable to describe himself in the same place
prosvyaschalsya. if you're interested here's http://talks.guns.ru/forummess ..... 74017.html

botas - Expert

21:56 - April 9, 2011

530 posts

Message edited 21:58 - April 9, 2011 by botas

I too thought, why not hammer these empty gilzaki normal tobacco. We ought to study the issue. But the fact (comrade grill) cigarettes in Canada is worse than Yusa, and some Canadians specifically go after them to the States.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

22:05 - April 9, 2011

246 posts

Message edited 22:08 - April 9, 2011 by hohol734

By the way, when came across this forum, smiled heartily as imagination
Drew fans kozey legs and stinking of tobacco! but when read the topic, is not
smiling. I even did not know that tobacco is such a good sale!
rushed to the tobacco shop bought the machine, tobacco, paper, filters, and yet men
is even nothing! and the Zippo lights up well!
here a lot of interesting http://www.samokrutka.ru/forum/index.php

Hartman - Expert

23:07 - April 9, 2011

199 posts

Here it is to prepare us for the future.

Politicians - brainless wonder, alas.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/arti ..... 82,00. html

Too lazy to link to - the Germans are reaping the benefits of artificial scoring prices for tobacco, tobacco tax revenues from the fall, smuggling steers and pedals, and when the Chinese Jin Ling do in Kaliningrad almost entirely to "export" to Europe.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Hartman - Expert

1:16 - April 10, 2011

199 posts

oniks1 writes:

So our Kudrin, like it wants to force prices up to 5 times ... I wonder why they do not come with salaries, as with penalties in Moscow and St. Petersburg, and other ...

So move on Jin Ling gradually ... important to create a price difference - and there buttlegery catch up ...

slay - Expert

18:42 - 11 April 2011

458 posts

but the increase in the price of tobacco products is the horror of what is. Well if money ever raised. If this is to prevent children from buying. Maybe. That in America - smoke, if you can afford it. Well raised already, as you can then. Of course smokers due dorozhaniya throw will not. It turns out that what psevdozabota. Or stupid enough money.

If that or understood from the fact that I wrote - well, there was no time to formulate)

slay - Expert

18:44 - 11 April 2011

458 posts

hohol734 writes:

Message edited 22:08 - April 9, 2011 by hohol734

Men ... and yet
is even nothing! and the Zippo lights up well!

Yes yes yes! Do not compare with factory cigarettes.

The other day took a pack of Winston's (not advertising) - well, it is not possible to smoke. Rather, they would finish and get all the same to the store to buy tobacco, but it was over

GhostRider - Member

19:17 - 11 April 2011

115 posts

Now do so many go on cigarettes.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:31 - 11 April 2011

1860 posts

time-to-time))) Well, no time to mess with a modern hand-rolled cigarette smoker, the rest will soon agree diligence "fighters" for our health cigarettes will become a luxury, go to the home-grown tobacco)

GhostRider - Member

20:29 - 11 April 2011

115 posts

Message edited 20:32 - April 11, 2011 by GhostRider

One time occupy these cigarettes. A cigarette, I'm not complaining. Bought a pack / box and soared. You do not have to go to a tobacco store to tobacco and special paper to buy.

PS I think a lot depends on the auto-suggestion)

Truckdriver - Expert

21:06 - 11 April 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

By the way, the weekend devoted to studying the topic "samokrutochnikov" which fades into the "pipe" ... I read all sorts of forums, advice, guidance and instruction ... Then came the study of the market, as our and foreign, with proposals on the availability and price ... with a visit to the official sites known manufacturers ... passing were viewed numerous videos on youtube ... Conclusion - the subject is so serious and affects so many interests, many of our posts on the lighters appeared kindergarten ... :))

1. The third time already studied all these mountains infy about tobacco. Try 100%. Only here ... sometimes I get up from behind the wheel for 6-9 hours, as it is to twist it on the go? Moreover with Khrenovo road.

Hartman - Expert

22:36 - 11 April 2011

199 posts

slay writes:

but the increase in the price of tobacco products is the horror of what is. Well if money ever raised. If this is to prevent children from buying. Maybe. That in America - smoke, if you can afford it. Well raised already, as you can then. Of course smokers due dorozhaniya throw will not. It turns out that what psevdozabota. Or stupid enough money.

If that or understood from the fact that I wrote - well, there was no time to formulate)

But what's out there care, osspidzya ...

Can I myself will decide - what I shove in my oldtaymersky body without anal clown Onishchenko, eh? :)

The chip is ridiculous - everywhere raised their excise tax on tobacco - revenue declined. But smokers have not diminished, the paradox.

Americans are doing so - buy a bag of tobacco (which they sell legally not cheap), box liners and stuffed myself in the fun special machine. And if lazy - there are all sorts ponaehi that cigarette smoke away with selling at normal prices. Well, the Chinese quickly find - take a batch of containers for export, without excise - tobacco then from there get, negotiating with port security, a more appropriate containers stuffed swag like ugnanyh machines. A tobacco then sold on the street.

The British also adapted - by vskih markets sell cigarettes in bulk (to avoid doebok as excise duty and legality), there is bought for the week ahead. Or go and buy units in Pakistan and other jihadists - they just do not touch the police.

Simply created a black market buttleg, tobacco acquires unprecedented of status, and the "mafia" - a source of income, comparable to market drugs.

That's the whole concern.

When we start to force up prices - guess who will sell cigarette smoke from under the counter?

Hartman - Expert

22:40 - 11 April 2011

199 posts

oniks1 writes:

Truckdriver's understandable ... Sam here recently got into the car to tubifex ... I do not know what he is smoking at the wheel, but in his car were simply impossible ... stink terribly! :)) My question at home, what will you do if I zasyadu evening as two hours to smoke the pipe - got only cheer that two hours will be at the discretion ... :)))

I did not have a ride. Two tubes is, personal belongings, tobacco, even where there is - but not even once. Smoked a pipe - and a cigarette "seized" then ... :)

What is garbage and oral torture in general. Strongly pyhnesh - burned, slightly - damped, unevenly - is not that. Hemorrhoids which is, in general. :)

GhostRider - Member

23:02 - 11 April 2011

115 posts

$ 70 or best Butz Peterson))))

GhostRider - Member

23:20 - 11 April 2011

115 posts

Message edited 23:26 - April 11, 2011 by GhostRider

Well, we have all the imported goods such inflated prices))

Hartman - Expert

0:08 - April 12, 2011

199 posts

oniks1 writes:

Hartman, Yes, I read the forums and now pipe ... interesting people, some thoughtful, slow ... Long describe different tobaccos and tubes ... Apparently, this is not a hasty deal to smoke a pipe ... :)) But a lot and "Run in," as in our forum, such as "off" or "Do not pull out" ... :)) And there too - "I'm new, what to buy for $ 70? "Get a stupid answer and the conversation continues experienced ... :)))

About - "smoke pipe - and a cigarette" seized "and then ... :)", read a good joke there - "bummer, you're the guy is not from our yard ..." :)))))))))

Will love. I pathos to pipe smoking is enough for about five minutes, and then begins the patient, alternating with bewilderment.

I just broke the first (back in the '90s) - stupidly sat on it. Well, no pathos ...

Wow solemnly as a spinster in gynecology - to sit down, put all personal belongings with a person, "I hear a secret harmony" stuff, thoughtfully pyhnut, izborazit predorgazm bliss and continue to represent the solemnity of a cat sruschego while tobacco is not burned.

Well and pathos of the tobacco, pipes and Muckraking - also fails to inflate, it's helluva lot like a far-fetched, unclaimed. Well, all, I am sure, be reduced as a young Padawan kagbe of music - who drums more, in fact the music is better ... :)

A tube, by the way, to e-Bay sold completely fucking and often - at ridiculous prices. The Germans often seen - obaldennny briar and tanks so for fifty, and what that pontovityh manufacturers.

Truckdriver - Expert

1:18 - April 12, 2011

206 posts

Serge, are you always right. (Just remember the phrase of advertising: - Mum - you're right.-Hmm. I'm always right!) Amerikanskre iron (I am about finding the easy way) is very peculiar. For example grip on the track, after a 15 - year experience of operating European trucks (where all the controls are soft baby), I, without any education and training drove the Americans. So there grip without air-hydro-quad servo amplifiers, something like a sports trainer, plus the gearbox still not synchronized, ie run the clutch pedal you no help. And I drive I have this ship from Finland home, on the road from Petersburg, and as evil - rush hour. After the passage of this great city, my left leg is no longer bent at the knee, the thought crept involuntarily disability :) Anyway, so I was feeling at the time. But after the first flight, I fell in love with this technique, and understand it fully. That it's made for people, though noisy, compared to "Europe".

PS Sorry for off top, but I think that trubokurov about the same opinion about the subject. Very important to have patience, and to approach the study of the subject creatively, then success will not be long in coming. :)))

Hartman - Expert

8:26 - April 12, 2011

199 posts

Truckdriver writes:

Serge, are you always right. (Just remember the phrase of advertising: - Mum - you're right.-Hmm. I'm always right!) Amerikanskre iron (I am about finding the easy way) is very peculiar. For example grip on the track, after a 15 - year experience of operating European trucks (where all the controls are soft baby), I, without any education and training drove the Americans. So there grip without air-hydro-quad servo amplifiers, something like a sports trainer, plus the gearbox still not synchronized, ie run the clutch pedal you no help. And I drive I have this ship from Finland home, on the road from Petersburg, and as evil - rush hour. After the passage of this great city, my left leg is no longer bent at the knee, the thought crept involuntarily disability :) Anyway, so I was feeling at the time. But after the first flight, I fell in love with this technique, and understand it fully. That it's made for people, though noisy, compared to "Europe".

PS Sorry for off top, but I think that trubokurov about the same opinion about the subject. Very important to have patience, and to approach the study of the subject creatively, then success will not be long in coming. :)))

Oh how I understand it ... :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:02 - 12 April 2011

1860 posts

And buy Zippo with "holey" INCERA?))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:51 - 12 April 2011

1860 posts

Interesting twist, Serge)) Well, I can only wish good and interesting tubes of tube Zipp))

danil112233 - Member

20:34 - 14 April 2011

63 posts

who knows what the best cigars? Price to 300rubley. well or cigarillos, if such there is no cheap cigars?

GhostRider - Member

20:57 - 14 April 2011

115 posts

King Edward

Hartman - Expert

21:10 - 14 April 2011

199 posts

danil112233 writes:

who knows what the best cigars? Price to 300rubley. well or cigarillos, if such there is no cheap cigars?

300 rubles - is that something unassumingly ...

But such shutkovina as Blackwoods - pachechku three to five sigarok kagbe not fine hand-rolled - thing. Costs from 150 rubles, and on, depending on the ambitions seller. Delivered completely.

And visited a brand - Garcia Vega - but then it ceased to carry - it was very bad for California's cigars.

val1730 - Guest

21:51 - 14 April 2011

Good evening! To be honest I do not know the taste of cigars, have enough to do a couple of puffs of the first (or they are not inhaling smoked?) And then it is not rushing himself :) smoke cigarettes DUNHILL fine cut, and this should get to smoke cigars?

Hartman - Expert

22:47 - 14 April 2011

199 posts

val1730 writes:

Good evening! To be honest I do not know the taste of cigars, have enough to do a couple of puffs of the first (or they are not inhaling smoked?) And then it is not rushing himself :) smoke cigarettes DUNHILL fine cut, and this should get to smoke cigars?

Cigars (cigarillos not, though they can be smoked nevzatyag) - smoked a pipe on it, without inhaling - so kagbe teach us classics and followers, although I do not care for them and I love to smoke a cigar and vzatyazhku sometimes.

For goodies - I still rule the Cohiba - but the Dominican, oddly enough. In general, in the cigar noticed a relationship - the smelly smoke, Tym delicious smoked. Cohiba smells like burning garbage depot unpeeled - but tasty blyadyuga ...

val1730 - Guest

14:55 - 15 April 2011

Hartman writes:

For goodies - I still rule the Cohiba - but the Dominican, oddly enough. In general, in the cigar noticed a relationship - the smelly smoke, Tym delicious smoked. Cohiba smells like burning garbage depot unpeeled - but tasty blyadyuga ...

Dmitry, I believe you :) I found the cheapest Cohiba Coronas Especiales-$ 75-5shtuk, not comment :) Imagine, bought, smoked, did not like it, I'll wait to write can smoke :) :) :)

danil112233 - Member

19:34 - 15 April 2011

63 posts

I think cheap cigarillos-king edward, cheap cigar-Phillies Titan is the best there is, but who nevertheless kak.Dak cigars and cigarillos vzatyag or not smoking, right?

Hartman - Expert

23:59 - 15 April 2011

199 posts

danil112233 writes:

I think cheap cigarillos-king edward, cheap cigar-Phillies Titan is the best there is, but who nevertheless kak.Dak cigars and cigarillos vzatyag or not smoking, right?

As you like - and correctly. :)

GhostRider - Member

23:59 - 15 April 2011

115 posts

Cigarillos in mouthfuls (or rather their half delay. There a special technique), and cigars - no.

Although, if you honestly do not understand how you can keep the smoke in your mouth, I vseravno vzatyag smoke)))

PS I agree. King Edward is just a cigar)

Cigarillos are: Macbeth, sea, etc.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

sidik

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2454 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))