This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

And again about the game ... ...

DenOn - Expert

23:05 - July 6, 2012

212 posts

Theme of the euro in 2012 stalled, and it is quite natural ...

I want to offer such a question (and theme) - who are sympathetic to what the clubs? (Maybe not all "sick" :)))

Personally, I - for Arsenal FC ... :))

ps and in hockey - for Canadiens and Tractor (neighbors) ...

something like this ...

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:06 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 0:10 - July 7, 2012 user Gorynych5

It is not a fan. But only during the championships concerned for our team ... Oh, and during Dakar admire Tatars on "Flying KAMAZ"))) These guys really deserve respect, permanent injury, wild shaking, and they manage to stay to help the opponent to continue the race and win again ...

DenOn - Expert

0:17 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

Well, Kamaz Masters - is everything! :)) Without options! Guys are handsome!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:17 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

One of their victories just upset. First KamAZ, KamAZ second, third (can not remember exactly) for sale or Tatra, Kamaz fourth again, only on the fourth escaped not a racing car, and the technicals support, the bish in principle structurally the same car, but refuse scored tool spare parts and other stuff)))

DenOn - Expert

0:29 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

Technicals they even burn!

It seems to move slowly ... well, relatively, of course .. but, none the less.

But in reality ... :))

Once I got out of the house - I saw - KAMAZ battle worth .. really .. I even pinched myself.

Came, looked ... I wish the camera did not have a ..

It's like when he served in the garrison: arrived at the airport - and there is Russian Knights got ....

This in '96m before when they Kamrani pobilis .... when flying from Malaysia ..

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:35 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

So they were obliged to release pozaproshlogodnemu Dakar or 20, felts 40 exactly the same machine, what type omolgatsii at rally cars are, these monsters long frightened residents rushing on public roads, and ebbs to the left lane foreign cars, then maybe put into collection points nonferrous metal ...

DenOn - Expert

0:40 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

Coloring .... battle was ...

I think, for the "other" would not have soared. although, I could be wrong ...

DenOn - Expert

0:41 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

Again, it was that way years 8 - 10 back ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:44 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

No not mistaken, was omolgatsionnyh blevotno paint some color somewhere between khaki and ponosnym. In war paint flaunt only participates in the race car ...

DenOn - Expert

0:54 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

yes .. I do ohrenel .... :))

it's as if you go out of the house, he turned to the arch - and then Formula 1 car is ... :))

McLaren, for example ... :)) just, I'm sick of them ... :))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:04 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

Most likely it was a "Chaginsky" Kamaz, its about that time drove across Russia to test car journalists. It is a pity that he W. Chagin fizzled out due to numerous injuries. Unfortunately this is the price of our victories. People, that's who wins these championships. Kamaz is the suspension of military usilennna (stress enhanced) suspension of BMP. This allows the machine at high speed to take off and land without any consequences. What fee ... Wild kopressionnye shaking and spine fractures in pilots and navigators ... Nails would make of these people was not used in the world stronger than nails ...

DenOn - Expert

1:15 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

Yes, without any consequences for the technique ... but not for the people, unfortunately ...

however, as we have always ...

and Chagin - real monster ... how many times he took the Dakar? 7? I could be wrong ..

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:29 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

6 or 7, can not remember, I remember the last of his departure, when multi-ton machine knocked lost in the sands of the motorcycle racer (Frenchman seems). The whole team in mourning withdrew from the race, although it has always been "ahead of the rest." What a comical story of how the mechanics of vodka to get drunk at night went to test Kabirov Kamaz and smashed it to pieces ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:21 - July 11, 2012

951 posts

Oh! Kamaz - Master! I'm a fan! Sure! To one of the Dakar zaregalsya even on their official website in the number of fans =))))))))))))))))

Extremely disappointed that some, frankly, goats, frightened, did not let our unbeatable stables for the race! When I learned matyukatsya loud and loud two days, probably!

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:34 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Oh! Kamaz - Master! I'm a fan! Sure! To one of the Dakar zaregalsya even on their official website in the number of fans =))))))))))))))))

Extremely disappointed that some, frankly, goats, frightened, did not let our unbeatable stables for the race! When I learned matyukatsya loud and loud two days, probably!

This is when almost before the start suddenly changed the rules, and the rally "Tatar" just does not fit the characteristics?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:55 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

ETOGES business, although there is a proportion of the nationalist side, but mostly business, the race should be a cabal ... And What kind of plot, if the whole planet knows that KamAZ will win?))) And the race is at whose expense? By sponsors. A sponsor must sponsor it if other machines on which they advertise, the ass of the year? That tried to "Tatar" move ... Business and nothing more. And this happened with the classic rally and race F-1, as depicted unconditional leader, just abruptly change the rules .. Except that in the case of the KamAZ not work, the machine was rebuilt and re-rip all))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:03 - July 11, 2012

951 posts

This is when almost before the start suddenly changed the rules, and the rally "Tatar" just does not fit the characteristics?

Yeah. just full of fucking.

This soothes and pleases only one - kamazisty for all of our players, etc ... around the world break the ass =)))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:17 - July 11, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 20:19 - July 11, 2012 user Gorynych5

So that is what was the calculation that the redesign of the truck is not two days to coach drivers to change the center of gravity (the engine regulations shifted closer to the center of the frame), and other innovations .. this is almost longer than the rivet new cars. Pilot, he "asshole", or rather vestibular senses the machine's behavior, and these people are working on reflexes KamAZistam then had to re-learn again. Retrained and re vze all won ... ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:05 - July 12, 2012

951 posts

Here then is not clear - what the hell the rest of the team, well, that our opponents with. so quickly retrained and had all the engines thrust deep inside and all the rest? ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:33 - July 12, 2012

1860 posts

Many design fit in the allotted time, someone may pre-warned, etc. etc.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:09 - July 12, 2012

951 posts

Here are bastards. They were all necessary to pull the spine!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:16 - July 12, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Here are bastards. They were all necessary to pull the spine!

You're a terrible person! * Pale, faints * =))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:11 - July 15, 2012

951 posts

Sure. but what else? ...

=)))))))))))))

chaa174 - Expert

18:46 - July 15, 2012

503 posts

Court beasts judge boa. Judge:
- What does he think of the punishment?
Monkey:
- Let him cut off yaba * lo!
Judge:
- Note the monkey.
Monkey again:
- Well, let's cut off his yaba * lo!
Judge:
- One more time and throw out of the hall.
Monkey again:
- Still, let's cut off his yaba * lo!
Judge:
- So, bear, monkey Bring out of the hall.
Bear takes the monkey and leads her to the door. At that time, someone shouted:
- And let's cut off his tail!
Monkey escapes from a bear and yelling:
- Yeah, for the most EBA * lo!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

19:41 - July 15, 2012

951 posts

Good old boyanets =)))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:34 - July 17, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 22:39 - July 17, 2012 user Gorynych5

http://www.furfurmag.ru/furfur ..... 15-group-b

So went the monsters rally ... It's true it was a justifiable limitation when engines have swung to 500-600 horses, and one of the sport, the critics wrote: "The world has a 10-20 pilots to cope with such foolishness and only 2-3 navigator able to recite the "legend" in such circumstances .. "

And then some terrible accident, when monsters flew off the track and mutilated the crowds, and the rules were changed ... the restriction on power .....

Came the "golden age" Lancia Delta Inegrale ... Freaky truck, which now will break very many cars ... but now there are few of these, they do not cherish and tear on it, and those who touch it)))

Truckdriver - Expert

13:23 - July 23, 2012

206 posts

I do not like Kamaz, as such, actually, and not for that, but the master is impressive. Once upon a time in the Soviet era, in his hometown, in Cop fleet saw Kamaz Victor Moscow , my countryman and Dakar participant. Then fireballs Kamaz-Master was still triaxial. By the way, I was at the time he worked for Kamaz, but this was against my UFOs as nothing in common except the silhouette cab and the inscriptions on the grid. Interesting were his stories, and the history of the model of the legendary team.

And for a snack. A couple of times I was too scared because the movement, though not with such acceleration :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:43 - July 23, 2012

1860 posts

Edward, this is of unknown color omolgatsionnyh KamAZ, which mentioned above)) Well, your video as you you're going in winter oncoming lorry behind think all followers saw offline, you do not rally KamAZ, completely different brake tonnage and dimensions. Personally, I was delighted to see)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:07 - July 23, 2012

1860 posts

He found an old article http://www.autoreview.ru/new_s ..... / kamaz.htm 11 years little has changed ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:37 - July 23, 2012

1860 posts

Discussion of our sporting success has slipped onto Kamaz. But fans can still catch up biathlon ... And as long soccer There is an anecdote: "How much should be ours to win and who to select a coach?

The higher the fees, the worse we play .. Play and win our can only occupied terrirorii and the judges instead of whistles MP-38 ... "

Anecdote is not funny, but probably very true ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2407 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))