This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

And again about the game ... ...

DenOn - Expert

21:54 - 23 July 2012

212 posts

Closer to the season it will be possible to talk about the biathlon. :))

Although extreme couple seasons cause, to put it mildly ...

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:11 - 23 July 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 22:18 - July 23, 2012 Members Gorynych5

I agree that something strange is going on ... I hope in the future razrulili ... Otherwise remain in all sports on KamAZ act, but instead of mechanics on the right seat biathlete with rifle))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:08 - July 24, 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

.. Play and win our can only occupied terrirorii and the judges instead of whistles MP-38 ...

You mean the legendary "death match"? ;)

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

8:23 - July 24, 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

About it, yes.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:24 - 24 July 2012

Posts 1860

http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/b ..... 40529.html

And about the accident and I have forgotten, but the crew suffered the most serious in the history of the team ... It is clear that the cabin is reinforced with weld-framed guys with helmets and racing Knickers, but if you figure out the speed of under 120, and look at the battered car weighing 10 tons, it is not difficult to imagine how powerfully shaken occupants of the cab, "men" ... Comments on the note at all touches .... Apparently citizen never watched the race and did not know that the only "hit hard Tatars" stop and help the victims, civilized europetsy know that there are special services and their business go by and the first to come .....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

9:52 - July 25, 2012

951 posts

Because, in any situation you need, first of all, be a man, so plenty of thugs.

All the same, I believe that the present "invincible" KAMAZ is only temporary. As rightly said CHagin about the fact that now only the young pilots - if they (young people) will always go for our (veteran) backs, then they will not learn effectively in the real world, and will be relaxed ton. In general, this type that is literally can not remember. in the next Dakar, I think our confidence will rise on the wing and return to their seats. Kamaz - the king of the desert! =)))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

9:54 - July 25, 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 9:55 - July 25, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

Gorynych5 writes:

Zvonkoff writes:

About it, yes.

This, incidentally, one of the legends, very beautiful legends about the time the Second World War ;) This is, I mean the story that we won despite the threat of being shot, and shot them for it. Advocacy work anywhere, anytime ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:08 - 25 July 2012

Posts 1860

It depends on what you mean by a legend ... The four players are really shot, and the rest scattered around the camps ...

chaa174 - Expert

13:27 - 25 July 2012

503 posts

WoW is a lot of legends. and both sides probably equally. all had enough people and bad people.

PS: and applicable to our nedofutbolistam such comparisons hold - only sully the memory of those people ... sorry, could not resist. but any comparison of shit smell of gold reserves and gold too ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:18 - 25 July 2012

Posts 1860

chaa174 writes:

WoW is a lot of legends. and both sides probably equally. all had enough people and bad people.

PS: and applicable to our nedofutbolistam such comparisons hold - only sully the memory of those people ... sorry, could not resist. but any comparison of shit smell of gold reserves and gold too ...

IMHO, it is necessary, it is necessary to compare ... not just to compare, but the scruff grabbing and poking. Hungry, frightened people spit on the threat of execution and took raspizdyachili enemy team to smithereens ... And these apartments, cars, Millions of contracts, girls panties still in front of the entrance is removed, eat well, the doctor examines them regularly, well everything, damn, conditions, and they can not score the ball. In my opinion you are not able or do not want to play as it should - go on .. AvtoVAZ Lada Kalina collected, will not be worse)))

Truckdriver - Expert

16:59 - 25 July 2012

Posts 206

Once such a "binge" of football, you can anecdote to this topic?

Was invited to St. Petersburg "Zenith" forward from the Kazakh "Kaisar" (Kyzyl-Orda). At the first training session Igor Simutenkov, assistant Luciano Spalletti, collects hitter, takes the ball in his hands and said:
- This is - the ball!
Then simulates the kick and explains:
- It - Kick!
Then put it in the net shows on them and says:
- This is - a goal! All right? Ball, kick, goal! Go-o-ol!
This confused newbie says:
- Dear Coach! I understand very well in Russian ...
Simutenkov:
- Yes, it's me not you, it's me Kerzhakova explained!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:28 - 25 July 2012

Posts 1860

Truckdriver writes:

Was invited to St. Petersburg "Zenith" forward from the Kazakh "Kaisar" (Kyzyl-Orda). At the first training session Igor Simutenkov, assistant Luciano Spalletti, collects hitter, takes the ball in his hands and said:
- This is - the ball!
- It - Kick!
Simutenkov:

Aaaaaaa)))) Sit down, 5!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:40 - 26 July 2012

951 posts

Truckdriver writes:

- This is - the ball!
- It - Kick!
Simutenkov:

Abasraka! =)))))))))))))))) 100,500 +!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:42 - 26 July 2012

951 posts

Message edited 10:47 - July 26, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

Gorynych5 writes:

It depends on what you mean by a legend ... The four players are really shot, and the rest scattered around the camps ...

No one immediately after the match, no one shot ;) I'm telling you that this is a legend, overgrown bargain bunch of rumors ... I studied the matter a bit, there are many intricacies. But it was after the match, no one is shot, the big question was whether the threat of being shot at all ;) What then with the passage of time, some members of the team were killed yes, but whether this was related to the death match? The matter is very dark in general ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:44 - 26 July 2012

951 posts

Message edited 10:48 - July 26, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

Here, at least:

Searchers program on Match of Death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... r_embedded

Things to think enough

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:44 - 26 July 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

As rightly said CHagin about the fact that now only the young pilots - if they (young people) will always go for our (veteran) backs, then they will not learn effectively in the real world, and will be relaxed ton. In general, this type that is literally can not remember. in the next Dakar, I think our confidence will rise on the wing and return to their seats. Kamaz - the king of the desert! =)))))))

About the "youth" all right. The same Kabiri (already quite experienced and strong rider) in 2007 won second place. You could have the first, but, in his own words: "I used to cover the leader, and then Volodya (CHagin) came down, and I was lost ..." If somebody goes all the way to the second number, then tune in to the leadership is not easy, plus the psychological effect the type of the broken car and injured teammates, makes travel more accurately, more calculating, slower ...

DenOn - Expert

19:04 - 18 August 2012

212 posts

And there are among the respected members of the forum are those who follow the matches of the English Premier - League?

If so, then congratulations such as the season 2012 - 13!

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

1:02 - August 19, 2012

391 posts

I have been following more or less regularly watch matches.

DenOn - Expert

9:16 - August 19, 2012

212 posts

Who of the teams sympathize? :)

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

9:41 - August 19, 2012

391 posts

Liverpool, I do not know why, just something like a long time ago he slozhilos.Horosho West Brom merged.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:47 - 19 August 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 11:31 - August 19, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Fans of Russian football and the owners of smartphones and tablets running Android can offer the following application:

VIDEO GAMES OF ALL RUSSIAN CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL
The official application for NTV-PLUS

16 of the best teams in the country, 240 games, the best commentators NTV-PLUS - all in one all-inclusive application.
Who will win?
_________
August 18 *** 5 round starts! Watch live TV broadcasts of all 8 games ***
AUGUST 18
Spartak Moscow - Rubin
Volga - Locomotive
Krasnodar - Rostov
AUGUST 19
Dynamo - Terek
Mordovia - CSKA Moscow
Anzhi - Zenit
AUGUST 20
Krylia Sovetov - Amkar
Alania - Kuban
Also in our archive already played 32 games of the season 2012/2013, which can be viewed at any convenient time!
_________
Our football - is:
- Live broadcasts of all matches of the Championship of your choice
- Record any already played a match can be found at a convenient time
- The most interesting moments last matches - a Highlight prepared by the editors of NTV-PLUS
Consider also the additional features of the application:
- Schedule of broadcasts
- Table Championship
- Statistics of the top scorers
- Notice of the early games, and the emergence of new haylaytov
- Do not you want to know the result of the match, until we saw it with my own eyes - just turn off the "show bill" in the
* For comfortable viewing of videos, we recommend the presence of
an Internet connection with a stable speed of at least 450 Kbit / c.
** The service is available anywhere in the world!

Update
List of changes:

Release Date: 17.08.2012
Release Date: 18.08.2012
Version: 1.0.11
Developer: Mobile View Technologies

Price: 445.85 rub.
Compatibility: Android 2.2 +
Language: Russian
® Root: not required
!) State: Full (for the treatment of greed do not forget to thank Sanx !)

Who is interested, please, give a link (requires registration) either the download and strip off the post.

Threat. Do not put yourself how it works I do not know in the comments write that all is well :-)

ZYY. On comments like: I have a home in the plasma half-wall, I che yobnuty football on telefonchiki look? My answer: People travel on business, to the country, stick out at work, where there is no TV, and on hand just vedroidnaya mobilka or tablet and watch live the passion for hunting)) This application is for them ;-)

DenOn - Expert

11:29 - 19 August 2012

212 posts

evenk writes:

Liverpool, I do not know why, just something like a long time ago he slozhilos.Horosho West Brom merged.

Yes, roll them yesterday ...: (

I'm for Arsenal (also not distinguished yesterday), but Leaver respect! :)) Also the legendary club!

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

12:26 - 19 August 2012

391 posts

English clubs have a rich history in general, the ancestors after all ...

DenOn - Expert

22:26 - 19 August 2012

212 posts

And I want one that's a Zippo :))

http://zippofire.ru/lighters/e ..... h_chrome_8

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

22:56 - 19 August 2012

391 posts

This site is also used to dig up there with liver and there may be some day I shall be going to buy.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:21 - 20 August 2012

951 posts

evenk writes:

This site is also used to dig up there with liver and there may be some day I shall be going to buy.

's beautiful, I'm right vostorchal of its design ... all in a retro-cool Zippo key ...!

DenOn - Expert

23:38 - September 9, 2012

212 posts

Here are our "Paralympic" players have won Olympic gold! Well done!

maybe a "healthy" break the legs, then began to play?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:20 - September 10, 2012

Posts 1860

Breaking and tear certainly do not need anything, but it's time to lay off. IMHO, if the citizen is better peluchaetsya advertise chips, you can not get in the way to develop talent, fuck out of the team and go to the TV! A parolimpiytsy lads showed a real will to win, not to Grandma, and other tinsel glory and the victory of his team. Here are these guys, I would shake his hand.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3437 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))