Search
Search in forums:

New nonsense about zippo

PotAlOK - Member

2:41 - August 21, 2012

118 posts

It's a personal message:

He
from the moment the Zippo became a shove alyuminevye detail since they were sent messages to China for manufacturing. under license. alyuminklepka tabs.
before steel brass.
with flints wicks same.
I
willingly recruited into this story
He
on your lighter, if it is there aluminum riveting
which will melt if used for a long time
that is not observed in the older
I
yeah and my lighter is made in Russia Turks
Muscovites to rivet them to the plant is not idle
He
Turks
http://vk.com/photo-18039_286439572
in old Luminy no
http://vk.com/photo-18039_286439557 language brass riveted steel
must be an idiot to think that jig that right now is not China
I
delirium and even pour
He
So you're an idiot)
http://vk.com/photo-18039_286439564
I
already passed the insults)))
He
kornechno you hurt with China
this is not a statement of osokrblenie
dry facts that hurt you)
I
Dadado

Well then have a group zippovskuyu insults and personal messages from different contacts. Arguments, I did not say so in this sense is not :-)

PotAlOK - Member

2:45 - August 21, 2012

118 posts

This by the way is often found. can replenish chasto.Kakie more rumors have you heard?

Slava - Expert

7:10 - August 21, 2012

225 posts

I've heard a lot of rumors, and to list them probably makes no sense.

блещут мужики в 80-90х взращенные, вот те да…те профессионалы, по весу отличают фейки. It should be noted that the special knowledge is what Zippo shine men in the 80's and 90's brought up, yes ... these are those professionals in weight distinguish fakes.

I would be more like a friend to ask the following ...  

в клепках? 1) Location infa about Al in riveting?

2) Probably because the factory worker? Well, or at least their representatives, who really like to know where and what the company is going.

…не думаю что работники, металлурги компании Zippo , такие идиоты что поставят обычный Al в клепки, это было бы реальным преступлением. And about Al ... I do not think that workers, metallurgists company Zippo, such idiots that has placed the Al in riveting, it would be a real crime. And I think we would have learned about it from a more reliable source than our nerd group of VC.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:40 - 21 August 2012

951 posts

Nerd he is in Africa nerd. Such experts fakie so many are divorced, some take Zippo, immediately pull out insert and look inside - on a stamp, but from the inside!! ... And with smug return with the words - it's a fake. It is here in particular I was so when what. So, do not pay attention and remember that zipper up shit! =)))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:21 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

IMHO, it's simple, a child with a real Chinese forgery "lyuminivymi" elements. Uvazhuha seller that has managed so zasrat pokupashke brain and make sure that all of these Zippo manufactured in China))))

PotAlOK - Member

12:53 - 21 August 2012

118 posts

At first I thought he was joking))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:55 - 21 August 2012

951 posts

So and pictures, which he presented it, in his opinion, natural Zippo that we idiots think are made in the USA, and in fact in China?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:03 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

PotAlOK writes:

At first I thought he was joking))))

Pasha just above wrote about shit and zipper. I never argue companies on topics Zippo and driving vehicles, quiet chuckle listening rhetoric "neighborhood experts from around the world," when is not mogotu, pretend to go pee, and am going to rzhu voice ... Do not engage in arguing with idiots, idiot of no wiser, and you will lose face in front of other smart people ;)

PotAlOK - Member

13:18 - 21 August 2012

118 posts

He has friends and then connect, which was even funnier. Long this is not met.

My gas does not come, although it came much later ordered a replica.

PotAlOK - Member

13:19 - 21 August 2012

118 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

So and pictures, which he presented it, in his opinion, natural Zippo that we idiots think are made in the USA, and in fact in China?

I do not know. I do not understand.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:29 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

PotAlOK writes:

He has friends and then connect, which was even funnier. Long this is not met.

My gas does not come, although it came much later ordered a replica.

Naiperveyshy sign idiot in the square outside are afraid to engage in debate, and get on the internet pizdyuley unrealistic, and that's dumped into the network all together in my head slop. This is normal ... Rather abnormally, but the usual thing .. Sometimes it is inadequate in the case of such a familiar Posts or admin. Then gets run over a slightly different turn. Here it is impossible to remain silent, if you abide by the rules site, the complaint immediately propagated to other representatives of the administration and the user is registering new uchetku, but a friend (girlfriend) Posts sticking receives or becomes an ordinary user ;) Do not hesitate to stand up for their rights, guys. )))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:40 - 21 August 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Do not argue with an idiot, idiot from it not wiser, and you will lose face in front of other smart people ;)

If you argue with an idiot, think - maybe he does the same (R) =))))))))))))))))))))))

therefore, see my signature =))))))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:59 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

Pasch, truly so. Because the wisest not to enter into an argument ... and if entered, the argument must be iron! Consider the example of our forum: Moder-Dragon (God forbid) you got to the bottom and is just nonsense. What should I do? a) Send to fuck? b) shut up and keep quiet? c) The Webmaster of inadequate behavior of the higher management in the face of the administrator? The correct answer is B))) Calculation of the same situation in the street: a) pereebat from foot b) to remain silent) to try to explain something to the fool ... The correct answer is B. Something like this ...

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

18:18 - 21 August 2012

246 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Pasch, truly so. Because the wisest not to enter into an argument ... and if entered, the argument must be iron! Consider the example of our forum: Moder-Dragon (God forbid) you got to the bottom and is just nonsense. What should I do? a) Send to fuck? b) shut up and keep quiet? c) The Webmaster of inadequate behavior of the higher management in the face of the administrator? The correct answer is B))) Calculation of the same situation in the street: a) pereebat from foot b) to remain silent) to try to explain something to the fool ... The correct answer is B. Something like this ...

Igor, at the expense of the streets do not agree, I feel closer to option a)!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:31 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

Option a) is punishable, you're not 12-14 years, when it is necessary to prove the familiar and unfamiliar, that you can put to rest your opponent? So all now aware of your talents, so that the right answer all the same ... I do not insist B ... Purely IMHO ...

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

18:42 - 21 August 2012

246 posts

Yes, anything can happen! At times it does not work, pulled a smart look, keep quiet!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:49 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

Anything can happen ... But ... on the Internet about this silent ... And those who talk about their "exploits" is "keyboard warriors" and their exploits in the computer online games usually ... About how it happened in real life, it turned out a normal soldier not say anything ;)

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

18:56 - 21 August 2012

246 posts

Still I did not brag, but simply as an example of a quote!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:03 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

hohol writes:

Still I did not brag, but simply as an example of a quote!

I believe! You old user and in a garbage has not been noticed. I'm not talking to you, and explain to newcomers as we've got everything arranged ;)

PotAlOK - Member

19:04 - 21 August 2012

118 posts

Well this is not clear. but there is absolutely terrible. Here's what then wrote all the text I shall not result only an excerpt:

Jewish pig scum remember you!))) if not then you're corresponding fag =)

And it says the man appears to page 80 of issue. When ditey will ban already in the normal group?

Berg - Member

19:07 - 21 August 2012

116 posts

PotAlOK writes:

Well this is not clear. but there is absolutely terrible. Here's what then wrote all the text I shall not result only an excerpt:

And it says the man appears to page 80 of issue. When ditey will ban already in the normal group?

Hmm ...

chaa174 - Expert

19:11 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

eblanus vulgaris. send by fucking ignore. rage is more than most of your sparkling mat. Check. may be advisable to "pull up pants, small, will fall under the strain" well and in such a style - in general if you want to laugh until I myself will not be bored

Berg - Member

19:16 - 21 August 2012

116 posts

chaa174 writes:

eblanus vulgaris. send by fucking ignore. rage is more than most of your sparkling mat. Check. may be advisable to "pull up pants, small, will fall under the strain" well and in such a style - in general if you want to laugh until I myself will not be bored

Yeah, so just odnno juvenile idiots and should - focus ... at any cost.

By the way, that said - those who shout the loudest type "shkolota fuckin 'yes' pussy lessons to learn" or do an age and mentality (if any), or fuck notorious uncle, who by Birdhouse ebashat. Often much.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

19:16 - 21 August 2012

246 posts

Here it is!! In the words of our dear Posts Dragon, a bright representative of the "keyboard warriors"!

chaa174 - Expert

19:20 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

yes there is not even the hero ... there is a misunderstanding ... what that error evolution. genes for drunk messed up :)

poor parents as they say :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:21 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

PotAlOK writes:

Never respond to such provocations ... COG-NO-YES. I let myself do not like the specific Jewish Chechens and Arabs and blacks, and Russian. And you, or John, or Magician, or ... do with it? This is my personal showdown with these people, and not the whole nation ..

PotAlOK - Member

19:36 - 21 August 2012

118 posts

Message edited 19:46 - August 21, 2012 user PotAlOK

Answered by another uchetki ignore. While true ignore all users (which is bad) but this is temporary. + Message to the administration to ban inadequate (often helps with)

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

19:39 - 21 August 2012

246 posts

PotAlOK writes:

'80? Well, Sorry this is not detenok is overgrown what a freak!

PotAlOK - Member

19:47 - 21 August 2012

118 posts

Judging by how 98goda writes maximum production

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:32 - 21 August 2012

951 posts

Well, I 1981, I get a little fool?

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2437 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))