Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

very rare variant

Alexander - Guest

13:32 - June 2, 2011

Den: Well, it is also not cheap, but "Japanese women" made a very high quality (judging by her). only do not understand how it could jewelers confused with silver as a Japanese native housing zippovsky, inscription sterling simply has to be.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:58 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

Jewelers are rarely what confused here somewhere and there is a gold weighing 80 grams, that is, "jeweler" it with inserts, cotton wick and gasoline all the weight of pure gold found. All such "weighting" they are entirely on the conscience of the author ;)

Alexander - Guest

18:50 - June 2, 2011

and if the place of wool cram lead weight in gold will be times .. I have the address of the "Jewellery".

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:10 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

Yes mulberries poshukay search, the topic was very recently, that the jeweler and sell it ;) Do not forget nail Viyetnam 1969 Jzhohn Rembo aboard scratch is at least $ 2000 ;)

Hartman - Guest

20:55 - June 2, 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Jewelers are rarely confused ... what

YES, a jeweler, a combat engineer - can not afford to mess with so powerfully over stupid test on a silver ... :) Especially that silver from German silver and other nickel silver.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:04 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

Hartman, Duc I wrote that such statements "on the conscience of the seller" as "selling TT, not a crime, not China, legal clarity," "Buy Boar W140 600 not Interpol, complete stuffing aboard hole 7.62 12 units - is Dad fork 3 times hit belogoryachke, the tooth does not give criminals, cheaply, quickly! "))))

Alexander - Guest

21:19 - June 2, 2011

Unfortunaly this "jeweler" wanted to sell, not buy ... how much the TT? ))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:26 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

I think cheap, years 5-7)) I do not vkurse himself hand TT prostrelyannymi 140ymi and gold Zippo not sell ;)

Hartman - Guest

22:14 - June 2, 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

I think cheap, years 5-7)) I do not vkurse himself hand TT prostrelyannymi 140ymi and gold Zippo not sell ;)

It depends on how many of the dead wound on the trunk ... :) Chinese TT, by the way, the quality of Soviet zarulivaet. Those that are considered Chinese in Russia - Pakistani homemade knocked out of the rails and machined chisel file. :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:23 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

Sorry, beguiled with Hungarian)))

Hartman - Guest

23:10 - June 2, 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Yes Mr. vseravno but love, so - no apologies necessary. :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:21 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

Hartman writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

And now I would like to hear the opinion of a professional, and what the Soviet this shit? What about the fact that if you do not remove the preservative grease, from which the weapon will jam in the cold and if you drop on edge and cut a striker not worth mentioning, so what Chinese stem from the "clay" are better sovetskogo? ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:53 - June 2, 2011

1860 posts

By the way, I'm afraid to be mistaken, but the Hungarians and Chinese manufactured under license and had minor design differences (figure on the handle), and referred to "pirate" the Pakistanis one in a duplicate name shovels TT. Isnt it? ;)

Hartman - Guest

14:19 - June 3, 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Hartman writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

And now I would like to hear the opinion of a professional, and what the Soviet this shit? What about the fact that if you do not remove the preservative grease, from which the weapon will jam in the cold and if you drop on edge and cut a striker not worth mentioning, so what Chinese stem from the "clay" are better sovetskogo? ;)

This may lead to the epic style srach Hansa-py. I warned if Cho. :)

The fact is that I do not like the TT, in principle, as a thing. For many reasons. For example, because it is on the TT I learned all kinds of delay - from the chimney through the double feed to break gilzy.A can because it is a miracle pulls thoughts out of my hand very tangible pieces of skin. Probably because uebischnaya handle shape and I have never been able to hold the gun so that its control. I have big hands, yes.

And I know of two people who survived after being hit in the head of the TT.

And so on.

Just do not like.

About "Plasticine Chinese iron" - it is an urban legend. Chinese make weapons out of materials, some better than what was available to producers in the Soviet period of the war. The equipment is strongly molodzhe and better than what was available (and still is) then in the USSR.

For all laboratory tests toughness, hardness, processing etc. - Excellent. At least on the fact that they have for export, which is where they have with domestic consumption - x / h.

In any case - I do not like TT Lieb his version. So - vseravno. :)

Hartman - Guest

14:45 - June 3, 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

By the way, I'm afraid to be mistaken, but the Hungarians and Chinese manufactured under license and had minor design differences (figure on the handle), and referred to "pirate" the Pakistanis one in a duplicate name shovels TT. Isnt it? ;)

(Laughing) The license is the fact that can be patented. :)

AFAIK they just passed the documents and, sometimes, equipment for proivodstva. Design, as it was quite the same, if not to take a Hungarian Tokedzhipt 9Para. Furthest in trying to make something decent TT advanced Yuga - there and guard the gate and under 9Para and 7.65 and the smallest ones were. And the Hungarians did and Walther PP under Makarov cartridge and Browning in 1935 in his hometown of his caliber and with USM version of Smith & Wesson (even a .45 ACP version is), etc.

Pakistan in the province of Darra make their crafts do not steaming - how many "weapons", so many styles. And there it is fashionable to brand their crafts style TT exactly characters a la China (probably the prototypes were still Chinese), therefore these homemade CT in Russia are considered to be "Chinese." Once happened in this shoot (at the range, do not think something bad ...) - the first hundred trunk was really smooth ...

Simplicity of such crafts - $ 20 on terms EXW (ie directly in a stall at the Haji, who had just machined it with a file that is thrown by the British before the war - and machined from a piece of track, spizhzhenoy Indians) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... T_d9-52D04

Zippo they like, not fake. Yet.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:28 - June 3, 2011

1860 posts

For creating sracha not worry, because I know about firearms slightly worse than in mountain biking, and in them I know nothing at all about ;) Because I asked the opinion of a professional without the quotes and knock off a quick piece attempts. As for the broken hand while shooting, the champion in this still the PM, although all of our designers brush apparently different from the rest of humanity, not a hand-gate razebat impossible))

Thanks for the detailed answer podcherpul for a bit useless but interesting information))

Hartman - Guest

16:22 - June 3, 2011

Ergonomics for the Russian - is just a word in the dictionary between "erection" and "electricity." :)

While here the PM - not a bad word to say no podlyan never seen from him. Can pinch, yes. And so - quite a pistol. It is in the style - a simple, cheap and reliable to horrible. and it can be used to produce something interesting, if Cho. :)

Though it is - pure preference level "like-like." The tool is simple. Which is easier, which is stronger, which is cheaper, full of exact - all it is a business. As a hammer or an ax - they are different

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2791 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))