Search in forums:

Zippo and laser engraving

Xrust - Member

19:49 - May 8, 2011

51 posts

Message edited 0:06 - May 9, 2011 by Xrust

I ask for advice on laser engraving, has seen such

and such

as you can see on the ground as if just engraving vyskablena, and the second type is burned. Am I correct in thinking that this is the first engraving a la jigsaw, a second version of the laser engraving?

What coverage is best for black engraving will look like on black ice? Or still better for black text Brushed Chrome or street chrome or satin chrome?

It would be nice to look at examples of members of the forum if any. Or just examples. As explained to better master what you want? May have experienced advice ..

And if there's Kazan? Where to go in Ak Bars?

Xrust - Member

18:13 - 12 May 2011

51 posts

Guys, please answer.

Hartman - Guest

18:25 - 12 May 2011

In St. Petersburg in TC Rainbow is the counter, where there is a wonderful machine, etching anything in drawing customers. Engraving is a cutter, the depth is not very big, but quite sufficient. As in the first example - can be cut without any problems, but you should keep in mind that the first photo etched, and then coated with chromium-nickel electroplating. Cutter will be charged to cover brass, most likely.

Second - yes, laser. It is very shallow. AFAIK laser is good for clean metal surfaces, all sorts of colors, crows and other Teflon will burn and it will look bad, if at all, will take (no one wants to then clean off the soot from the machine). Before the laser brass chrome not "punch" that a plus. Minus - "flat" engraving.

The master does not need to explain - he needed to bring the image file. In Korela, EMNIP.

Full of examples for the word "engraving" and laser engraving "in Google.

Xrust - Member

1:17 - May 15, 2011

51 posts

And kago anyone have zippo engraved? I would like to take a look.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

20:14 - 16 May 2011

246 posts

Xrust writes:

And kago anyone have zippo engraved? I would like to take a look.

And what is engraved like to see? I have a simple engraving, mill!
Look good.

Xrust - Member

17:26 - 18 May 2011

51 posts

bezrybe cancer and pike, out

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3025 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))