This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Buying a "military" Zippo!

wolf1310 - Member

21:44 - 29 August 2012

Posts 12

Acquire for the collection of original Zippo lighters with military and paramilitary theme, let it with engravings, inscriptions, etc. etc., which are in some way connected with the local military conflicts around the miru.Zhelatelno in Moscow, but can buy from other cities.

PS Chinese pale please do not suggest that it was not painful and sad :-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:50 - 29 August 2012

Posts 1860

Do I understand correctly that you are interested in lighter "with history"? Oh doubtful, these are stored in the same box with the orders, and you promise of leftist hit in the face))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:10 - 29 August 2012

951 posts

Gorin, well, you never know how it is in the inheritance left, bought at the flea market or something. Probability here to find small, but still there ;)))

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:19 - 29 August 2012

Posts 1860

So I also said "doubtful" and not "absolutely impossible", but in my memory that no one else on this forum did not offer to sell such an instance ... I was only saying the odds. If there is a lighter, I'll be jumping for joy hugging seller and buyer demand and shoot from different angles. We'll see ...

chaa174 - Expert

6:03 - August 30, 2012

503 posts

Yeah ... so you sell them and ...

unless spivshiesya heirs ... but they are dumps and not tyrnete climb

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:18 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

FAA, the demand in the nose does not ;)

chaa174 - Expert

15:54 - 30 August 2012

503 posts

Yes I personally would buy such a thing myself zapadlo was ... so at least in this perspective, the author announced. not a thing but the story ... I xs ... for me it can be sometimes in the nose for such a demand to get ... well, it shows who has what foundations and education ...

here one option - a gift, or a friendly exchange "bash to bash" - understand this. but for the money ... it's like a fucking whore - never understand what you need to be like this ...

Berg - Member

17:24 - 30 August 2012

Posts 116

chaa174 writes:

Yes I personally would buy such a thing myself zapadlo was ... so at least in this perspective, the author announced. not a thing but the story ... I xs ... for me it can be sometimes in the nose for such a demand to get ... well, it shows who has what foundations and education ...

here one option - a gift, or a friendly exchange "bash to bash" - understand this. but for the money ... it's like a fucking whore - never understand what you need to be like this ...

In-in. Even things made by hand usually is not being pushed. And here the author wants to buy a piece of history ... or something. And what kind of ethics must be the retailer to sell such a thing?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:44 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Guys. And why did you decide that the seller necessarily a relative of the soldier himself? About collectors shape, ammunition and weapons from the battlefield heard? )))) It's not that, and that establish the authenticity of that lighter visited the war virtually impossible. Onizh anything from the "civilian" are no different. Who gave lighting a cigarette? Valiant sergeant back in Saigon, or card sharpie in no less distant Alabama? ;)

Berg - Member

17:54 - 30 August 2012

Posts 116

Well, not yet decided, and led a classic example.

A collectors ... Here, the FAA says - at the Bash Bash at ... if not a matter of two zavyalyalis.

A website there are collectors of "war" Zipp?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:56 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Berg writes:

Well, not yet decided, and led a classic example.

A collectors ... Here, the FAA says - at the Bash Bash at ... if not a matter of two zavyalyalis.

A website there are collectors of "war" Zipp?

I already wrote above: Did not meet :-)

chaa174 - Expert

18:52 - 30 August 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Guys. And why did you decide that the seller necessarily a relative of the soldier himself? About collectors shape, ammunition and weapons from the battlefield heard? )))) It's not that, and that establish the authenticity of that lighter visited the war virtually impossible. Onizh anything from the "civilian" are no different. Who gave lighting a cigarette? Valiant sergeant back in Saigon, or card sharpie in no less distant Alabama? ;)

I will say briefly - scavengers.

yeah, I forgot one option - there are still captured. but there is already a kind of thing is ... =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:39 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

I do not agree. There are "scavengers" in places poroyutsya fights, rack up all that is good is sold, the bones scattered, shit and ran to the market. And there are normal search engines, "lift" of the fallen soldiers, trying to establish the names, find relatives bury pogibschih like human beings, but they also settle things whose identity could not be established, and are changing, and sell and convey a museum of military glory. Do I need a piece of someone else's personal glory? Unidentified Wani or Hans, or John fought in wars around the world? Absolutely not. But those who want to condemn can not ...

chaa174 - Expert

20:03 - 30 August 2012

503 posts

and I do not judge. I despise. the difference is, is not it? ;-)

know it as organisms male returns no growth or force any brains, loving big knives and pistols, which are in the hands can not really keep in mind ... this disorder. and is not treated.

chaa174 - Expert

20:05 - 30 August 2012

503 posts

Yes, the author did not take offense - read carefully what is written. lighters with themed pictures if it is a different topic. just so that the stab and then stepped aside ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:59 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

What then straight season nervous reactions we started on ... On the other hand it is very good that such topics are discussing seriously. Only much to ask, let's not swearing, and transitions to the individual. Partly agree with the FAA, but not so strongly. If a person is a businessman, it is his money, and when something spills over into money, many of the human senses atrophy over time, it is like doctors - the most notorious cynics. All of their abuse and do not understand and are willing to hari beat on every corner, but as soon as a twinge in his side - run to him just to the doctors ... I was just, for example ... We've got the land is extremely abundant artifacts Second World War, a war in such places were we, atskie fighting was going on meager territories so far greetings from the past can be easy to see with the naked eye - like the mountains were walking and saw the whole scattering cartridges, for example, from a chipped land fell out ... What can we say about those who want to purposefully to find something with which to everything else ... so there is someone to look and in a positive and, unfortunately, negative no less, and even more ... But here leopard change his spots ... I'm here, I can not cross itself and delve into other people's bones, the more so cheto seek to sell.

But why do we immediately moved into the mainstream topic it ts Black collectors? I am sure that the benefits are fighting to get these lighters are extremely Doha and without "taking off from the corpses," and so n ....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:05 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

And by the way, which is where the missing. Not interested in the topic, chtoli? ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:11 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Pash was not transferred, and continue development of the theme. As such the lighter can emerge? Alternatively, a Vietnam veteran brought her from the war, carefully preserved, and after the death of the children or grandchildren of a soldier selling his memory, such Chaa called scumbag, or its skrysil someone from the battlefield, these, too, decided to consider condom or the last proposed version, it is found in the ground many years after the event. And in the FAQ poditozhu like Volodya clearly stated:

1. Lighter, which your relative was a gift from an American soldier during the Second World War, the Vietnam War, the war in Iraq or any other war - in fact, modern and has no relation to the war. 100%.
  2. Zippo lighter engraved with the Vietnam War, which you bought at the auction, in fact, a modern forgery. 100%.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:32 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

As for the FAQ on the Vietnamese or any other martial Zippy, I do not agree. Because he does not pass the regular elementary logic - and the relative could easily get a gift on the war and on the auction, you can buy the original with engravings, simply because such lighters just simply exist, and another thing - how often they come across and how well do a fake ... But it is quite another matter. ;)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:45 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Yes, but by the same logic, if something on the lighter nakoryabano, so she road owner, dick take away, as if the simple fact the same year of publication, how to check whether it was-in the war? And if simple, but later nakaryabanoy garbage type Saigon DMB-1969? Fakes sea, the real one. Futile search for a ...

shturman1998 - Maniac

7:59 - August 31, 2012

791 posts

Yeah you guys stop)))

here's the lighter of local conflicts, and it is not necessarily Vietnam or rarity

Slava - Expert

7:59 - August 31, 2012

225 posts

Message Edit 8:02 - August 31, 2012 Members Slava

This is probably the soldiers were given a souvenir?

shturman1998 - Maniac

8:44 - August 31, 2012

791 posts

yes it is possible, but there are still a lot of similar things with names of parts and connections and released for different countries and in different conflicts, they are simply very difficult to find and are rare

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3276 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))