This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Question

GhostRider - Member

13:03 - 31 March 2011

115 posts

All Zippo, usually over the years are just more expensive. Especially if she stayed new.

I've been very interested in the question, how much will cost the standard models: Brushed, Polish, Street chrome, Solid Brass, Matte, etc. 30-50 years if they are not open and save as new ...

Thank you in advance!

kypexin - Administrator

13:07 - 31 March 2011

1670 posts

I think as much and will cost much now :)

Hartman - Guest

13:14 - 31 March 2011

Well, first - lighters as a way to invest money - this is a good, valid way. I have friends - supruzheskayach couple from England and one day they decided as follows: "The need to accumulate a pension. The money can go down in value, they can select the state (and sounded exactly) may be a crisis, inflation and Chueva cloud more. A lighter and cheaper is not - to save them much more interesting. "

But. No one knows what will happen in 50 years and how many handfuls of rice or yuan could be bartered for Zippo in the Great Republic of China - also no one knows.

GhostRider - Member

13:14 - 31 March 2011

115 posts

Price rises because of themes?) Or ...

Hartman - Guest

13:23 - 31 March 2011

GhostRider wrote:

Price rises because of themes?) Or ...

With the price is not that simple. As soon receive a pair of articles in American and British magazines about five years ago - and suddenly became collectors as lice in the trenches, it has become fashionable and cool. And the prices are flooded up sharply and significantly.

Then someone threw about that aquarium is worth a thousand dollars - and a price tag on it with a couple of hundred skyrocketed.

Now every kishkoblyuy, dug in the attic battered incomplete lighter - begins to think that he's really just becomes rich as Abramovich and raunchy consumer goods for auction only as "Vintage! Unique! Rare! "Zaluplyaya price of the aircraft. Just look at the hammer-ru - and Ad and Izrail there from just such dreamers ignorant.

How long will this trend will continue - no one knows. Maybe that will happen in 50 years, and the excitement will be fashionable to collect, say, spectacle frames. Or Spot metering. Or something like that then.

Although I believe that the currency of the future - it's ammunition. :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:18 - 31 March 2011

1860 posts

Well I hope that the future is in the style of Berkema Al-atom does not threaten us and the way the currency itself does not become "five or seven" ;) But in value, such as the true experts in no hurry to buy kilos of "war" Zipp, but gold sold for record prices. Invest in precious metals, gentlemen ;)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3027 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))