This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

No year

Sereban - Member

15:48 - July 16, 2009

Posts 6

Hello dear fans lighters zippo. On my copy of the case, there is no year of manufacture. As I explained   looks like they have worn a matrix that knocks year. It would be interesting to know your opinion.

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

16:55 - July 16, 2009

236 posts

Oh, I do not believe that would be due to the matrix they beat perstali year, is there not a time of war and in 2009 all the same? HZ for that trick!

Waiting for answers pros!

kypexin - Administrator

17:00 - July 16, 2009

1670 posts

I myself have asked the experts, waiting opinions :)

My opinion - 80% sure it's a fake. Look at the loop. Zippo can not make such a sloppy and curve loop. Or is it a marriage that mysteriously slipped through quality control.

A little later publish other opinions other pros :)

Diokhan - Member

16:17 - July 17, 2009

60 posts

I think 99% lighter for real, look At least on the marks on the screw that clamps flint, she was going to the factory, that's only a year ... can anyone spetsom it broken, no damage to the inside of the body? (And the seller that this miracle you're still in par, knows about the production line every comma) respected sereban you did not ask, maybe he's up and running?

insert just natural, head on by section, and on the case, says Mr. Kurehin while in the hands of out of it nothing can be said ..

kypexin - Administrator

17:07 - July 17, 2009

1670 posts

Diokhan writes:

insert just natural, head on by section, and on the case, says Mr. Kurehin while in the hands of out of it nothing can be said ..

Hinge looks very suspicious, that's what confuses me. Zippo does not make such careless loops.

kypexin - Administrator

17:18 - July 17, 2009

1670 posts

These appear as the left, compare this to the right:

Sereban - Member

18:18 - July 17, 2009

Posts 6

Good all day! Thank you for answering my question. On the inner surface of the body where the month of manufacture can be traced an inverted V, and where the year is a little slurred vmyatinka. I chose this lighter here: http://www.zippocasemuseum.com ..... uctdetails

And people in Moscow and ordered me to relay. In principle, his honesty, I do not doubt how much of it until only positive feedback. I even think that it turned out: he received the shipment of the site, checked this model or not, do not even think of taking a box and sent to me.  

A very strange story of this year, and for several days with not manufacturing the cigarette lighter, while only positive impression, clear click when tearing, clear and sonorous also closing, insert is tight enough, as they say vpritirochku, do not hang out in the general I think it should. When closed, the upper body to the lower fits tightly, without zazorchikov and distortions, opening springs, everything works well.   In the absence of the original Zippo petrol   tucked in Newport, lit with a twist, a spark of good, not smoked. What can I say I do not know, except for the absence, in the lighter suits all.

Thanks again for the comments, as I will be grateful for the new view.    

kypexin - Administrator

18:25 - July 17, 2009

1670 posts

Message edited 18:26 - July 17, 2009 By kypexin

Separate subtlety in the fact that the site does not send zipocasemuseum.com parcels from the United States. Ie somewhere in the U.S. was another intermediary, well, or you have chosen the model on the website and lighter actually came from another online store that, in general no difference. But it's just a word.

Golden-Joker - Maniac

13:14 - July 18, 2009

856 posts

But I still think fake, agree about negligence loop, and if you look at the letter A (signifying series armor) clearly stamped.

kypexin - Administrator

17:22 - July 20, 2009

1670 posts

In general, the verdict is: 80% of this manufacturing defect, which for some reason slipped through quality control and hit the market. Very rare case. 20% - a fake. But not knowing 100% for sure the origin of this lighter, I can only say this way about.

Golden-Joker - Maniac

17:35 - July 20, 2009

856 posts

If marriage is a rare specimen turns :)

evgen74 - Member

21:14 - July 20, 2009

Posts 47

Good all the time! I have a similar case. Also "Armor"-only "Brushed Chrome", is also the year barely visible, but still slightly visible, the first digit is 0, the second seems to 9, but not vidno.Uvazhaemy "Sereban", I suspect that the lighter you ordered Ilyas have, right? I saw your line of thanks, on that forum it is still last, but all the same I tend pologayu that our true lighters zippo, me, my, it also inspires trust and this zippo I have not the first and it was from him, I already received and lighters, and canister zippo, and Learn-lovers zippo I read for this person only positive feedback. In a steel I'm 100% sure, though absolutely trust in such matters can only be our manager, but perhaps more Korolusu :). I wrote in the forum "Vulnerability zippo", had killed his "Armor" to experience burning and respected kypexin, advised to go lighter on the Korolus, I do not have time to do it, but very soon I will begin to call them, that's when I told them send it (if Korolus give "good"), and then find out that this is a shtampom.S respect ... P: S (photo not yet possible to lay out)

evgen74 - Member

21:25 - July 20, 2009

Posts 47

Gentlemen, look closely (in the first two pictures it is clearly seen), the last letter in the inscription USA, is also very bad stamped, I tend to think that this is just a small marriage, although the marriage can not be called, because the lighter-works fine, I'm right Sereban?

yadsok - Guest

23:52 - July 20, 2009

On my "armor" the same garbage. Year (09) barely ugadyvaetsya.A the rest, as they say, FIRE!

botas - Expert

1:09 - July 21, 2009

530 posts

yadsok writes:

On my "armor" the same garbage. Year (09) barely ugadyvaetsya.A the rest, as they say, FIRE!

And the pictures can upload? It would be interesting to take a look but compared to Zipp Sereban'a.

Golden-Joker - Maniac

1:21 - July 21, 2009

856 posts

I think this is due to the thickness of the metal, the pres sometimes penetrates the thickness of the metal thickened!

kypexin - Administrator

1:27 - July 21, 2009

1670 posts

Golden-Joker wrote:

I think this is due to the thickness of the metal, the pres sometimes penetrates the thickness of the metal thickened!

Ow! And all the engineers Zippo probably scratching your head sitting with what it could be related :)))

Golden-Joker - Maniac

1:34 - July 21, 2009

856 posts

Here and would take me to the engineers, and there would not be such a problem :)))

Golden-Joker - Maniac

17:00 - July 21, 2009

856 posts

Message edited 17:28 - July 21, 2009 By kypexin

Here at Zippy looked and found that's what! look! Similar copy! but it is 100% original!

yadsok - New member

19:53 - July 21, 2009

Posts 1

Message edited 20:05 - July 21, 2009 By yadsok

botas writes:

yadsok writes:

And the pictures can upload? It would be interesting to take a look but compared to Zipp Sereban'a.

I can not, please!

evgen74 - Member

20:04 - July 21, 2009

Posts 47

Message edited 21:30 - July 21, 2009 By kypexin

Guys, here's the photo of my "Armora". I apologize more while somehow, the pictures are not added, I'll try later.

evgen74 - Member

20:29 - July 21, 2009

Posts 47

Message edited 22:10 - July 21, 2009 By evgen74

kypexin - Administrator

20:38 - July 21, 2009

1670 posts

Well then, at least partially visible year :)

Golden-Joker - Maniac

20:41 - July 21, 2009

856 posts

And I do not have it :) although USS punched perfectly! So here is another category of collectible Zippo incomplete stamp :))))

zorn - Guest

20:56 - July 21, 2009

Interesting observation, never saw Zippo with strange stamps.

evgen74 - Member

21:01 - July 21, 2009

Posts 47

I think (if you look good), the first two pictures "Sereban"-and then also difficult to see a faint imprint of the year, look carefully.

Golden-Joker - Maniac

21:01 - July 21, 2009

856 posts

And not so soon see, I am here today in their pokapatsya, can anything else I find strange :)

Sereban - Member

22:01 - July 21, 2009

Posts 6

Hello Dear fans lighters zippo. Many thanks to all of the views expressed! I have read and completely relaxed. Though, as I said before, that the integrity of the seller and no doubt still puzzled over the strange stamp. Now, from your messages and photos, it is clear that this is not an isolated case in the production of   Lighters Zippo. первая цифра точно ноль, вторая скорей всего девятка. Today the bottom of a body slightly polirnul on felt circle with pasta Gentiles, was seen a little bit better about how the photo Evgen74 respected, but worse still, the first digit exactly zero, the second probably nine. The rest of the lighter did not disappoint, works perfectly, the day took it out and light a hundred times probably okay.   I apologize that messy explain. Once again thank you all for the comments.  

Golden-Joker - Maniac

22:11 - July 21, 2009

856 posts

It would be for anything from me :)

Sereban - Member

22:11 - July 21, 2009

Posts 6

I think all the same topic should be useful, as a respected Golden-Joker found in his collection without lighter year. As I understand it you've never paid attention to it?

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2438 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))