Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Give a newbie

repsev - Guest

0:13 - October 5, 2009

It is heavier than 10 grams approximately. No exclusivity is of itself is not just a little thicker wall and all the way to its operational features generally has no effect, it is pure marketing.

thanks a lot! what efficiency! nice! well, I will znat.a is already excited and almost ordered it!

kypexin - Administrator

0:16 - October 5, 2009

1670 posts

Come and order, now you're happy :) Just do not expect something exclusive to conventional production models :)

repsev - Guest

0:19 - October 5, 2009

you know the only thing it wins because it is the weight! love heavy stuff!

repsev - Guest

0:23 - October 5, 2009

By the way, it really has to find another question! copper model of pure copper is a special collectors?, I understand that the main thing that I liked, but still would like to know the opinion of professionals!))

kypexin - Administrator

0:33 - October 5, 2009

1670 posts

Find real, why not :)

As for copper - well, too, do not say that special. And what is it special? WELL, vstrcheaetsya little less than usual. But then again, most of what is sold in stores, nothing special is not. Here you are right - the main thing that most pleased :) :)

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

0:37 - October 5, 2009

236 posts

Message edited 0:38 - October 5, 2009 By long_boy

SUBARU writes:

Hi gurus. Gave the toy. Help identify! The directory not found: (((

Beautiful! I'm very good. like. 5

repsev - Guest

0:40 - October 5, 2009

Of course, my dream, like many, I think it's titanium, do not know why, seen in the photo with collectors really draws! here is exclusive!)))

yours_truly - Moderator

0:48 - October 5, 2009

1214 posts

Yes, titanium, a good thing! only its impossible to find and worth it "exclusively"!)

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

0:51 - October 5, 2009

236 posts

repsev writes:

Of course, my dream, like many, I think it's titanium, do not know why, seen in the photo with collectors really draws! here is exclusive!)))

I also like a lot model: solid, cooper, armor ™, but titanium is of course .... Titanium :).

yours_truly - Moderator

0:53 - October 5, 2009

1214 posts

I also like a lot model: solid, cooper, armor ™, but titanium is of course .... Titanium :).

agree, I agree!))) Just teasing!)))

yours_truly - Moderator

20:49 - October 6, 2009

1214 posts

Dear professionals, collectors and lovers! Situation next-bought new lighters, brand new, not vintage, of course not zapravlennye.Vse still better get flint, if'm not going to use it? Otherwise read on the forum that it crumbles and a little problematic him out of the pieces removed? Tell me, please.

kypexin - Administrator

20:52 - October 6, 2009

1670 posts

If they obviously will not have to lie 10-20 years with no motion, flint and can not be removed :) Otherwise remove :)

yours_truly - Moderator

21:09 - October 6, 2009

1214 posts

kypexin

Thank you for your reply, As always thanks for the help!)

yours_truly - Moderator

14:42 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

Message edited 14:44 - October 18, 2009 By yours_truly

I appeal to all fans and colleagues, in particular the Forum under the name long_boy, because as I recall, we have with him the same subject-collecting at the bottom, we would know, just I can not find the bottom of the picture on the Internet model solid brass. It is common or similar models have armor, copper, titanium ie hollowed out, or do not even know how to say it?)) I think those who have seen the bottom of these models will understand what I mean ... Anyway Solid Brass model of what was done? Just very interested))

kypexin - Administrator

15:30 - 18 October 2009

1670 posts

yours_truly writes:

I appeal to all fans and colleagues, in particular the Forum under the name long_boy, because as I recall, we have with him the same subject-collecting at the bottom, we would know, just I can not find the bottom of the picture on the Internet model solid brass. It is common or similar models have armor, copper, titanium ie hollowed out, or do not even know how to say it?)) I think those who have seen the bottom of these models will understand what I mean ... Anyway Solid Brass model of what was done? Just very interested))

I'll reveal a little secret right now :)

The model is extremely solid brass advertising / marketing ploy and does not differ from other yellow models. The fact that the 'brass' = a "brass" (aka "brass"), a fusion, and to him in terms of semantic logic does not apply the term 'solid' (solid means "pure", "uncontaminated" and this word is used only in relation to pure metals such as 'solid gold', 'solid titanium' and so on). The combination of "pure Brass", you know, is devoid of meaning. Solid brass model was devised exclusively for marketing and attracting the attention of consumers who would bite on the big word solid. But in fact, the yellow model Zippo without inscription solid brass and is identical to that :) Furthermore, even models with chrome (silver) under the coating have the same yellow brass alloy, that is, 'Brass'.

yours_truly - Moderator

16:56 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

Ah, Mr. kypexin! That I did without you!!, And again thank you very much but at least solid copper, hopefully made ​​entirely of copper? Without there brass copper coating with paint?))))

kypexin - Administrator

17:01 - 18 October 2009

1670 posts

Yes, solid copper is a natural red copper :)

yours_truly - Moderator

17:37 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

Well, that's great, thanks! :) I recently took aim at it!))

faust - Maniac

Moscow

17:44 - 18 October 2009

674 posts

Yes, the Administration site great respect, all on the shelves to help expand!

yours_truly - Moderator

19:28 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

blinowww writes:

Yes, the Administration site great respect, all on the shelves to help expand!

support! such a rapid and trouble-free operation of administration met for the first time!!! keep it up! once again thank you very much!)))

Serge - Anonymous

21:43 - 18 October 2009

Message edited 21:45 - October 18, 2009 By Serge

Sorry, I do not know how to write in your forum so I write that. I recently acquired a solid lighter Zippo. But suddenly some crap. No reason, no reason at all. I light it - okay, close open - belching thick smoke. If anyone knows what's up - email me at seregacheetos@mail.ru

ps: I would be very grateful =)

yours_truly - Moderator

22:42 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

Ð ¡ÐμÑÑÐ ³ Ð ° wrote:

Message edited 21:45 - October 18, 2009 By Serge

Sorry, I do not know how to write in your forum so I write that. I recently acquired a solid lighter Zippo. But suddenly some crap. No reason, no reason at all. I light it - okay, close open - belching thick smoke. If anyone knows what's up - email me at seregacheetos@mail.ru

ps: I would be very grateful =)

Lighter exactly original? gasoline and how refueled? poor quality gasoline can caught?

faust - Maniac

Moscow

23:15 - 18 October 2009

674 posts

probably exactly gasoline! and can wick .... Several options can be.

Serge - Anonymous

23:16 - 18 October 2009

I do not know, may be of poor quality gasoline. Although not the original Zippo ......... but before it was not like this!!!!!

Serge - Anonymous

23:17 - 18 October 2009

I can send pictures .......... just tell me how to do it =). I'm first time on your forum

Serge - Anonymous

23:20 - 18 October 2009

Photo tomorrow ................. do not laugh ...... zipka little worn

yours_truly - Moderator

23:35 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

Ð ¡ÐμÑÑÐ ³ Ð ° wrote:

I can send pictures .......... just tell me how to do it =). I'm first time on your forum

all right! Zippo for many years, only to become more valuable, vintage))

Just-SerJkE - New member

23:36 - 18 October 2009

Posts 3

But how to download photo from my computer??

yours_truly - Moderator

23:40 - 18 October 2009

1214 posts

Just-SerJkE writes:

But how to download photo from my computer??

here looked http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... pic-4 ;? like all described, although he had not spread here photo ...

Just-SerJkE - New member

23:42 - 18 October 2009

Posts 3

aaaaaa ............ got it thanks =)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2701 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))