Search the forums:

Tell a newbie

botas - Expert

2:35 - October 19, 2009

530 posts

Message Edit 3:17 - October 19, 2009 user botas

yours_truly writes:

Message edited 14:44 - October 18, 2009 user yours_truly

just can not find anywhere on the internet photo bottom solid model brass.Ono common or similar to the models armor, copper, titanium ie hollowed out, or do not even know how to say?)) I think those who have seen the bottom of these models will understand what I'm saying ... Anyway Solid Brass model of what made? Just very interested))

yours_truly, on these lighters do not vydobleno at the bottom. Only the name of the model, and it is not always possible to find out what it is Brass.

Solid Brass beautiful, when you buy it - like gold. Then this type of surface is rapidly oxidized and becomes cloudy. But the edges of lighters - those places that are most rubbed during use - shine. Return even more, the original luster may be, hard rubbing the surface of the lighter fabric, for example. But still, it is also rapidly oxidized. Despite this, I like Solid Brass: over time, Brass Zippo looks older than she really is.

The bottom of the new, did not use Solid Brass 97-year:

The bottom Brushed Brass (the same in essence as the Solid Brass, just a face and back grated type of brush - rough surface instead of mirror.)

This Zippo (Zippo Replica 1941) my main. Here is the bottom after a six-month isplzovaniya.

yours_truly - Moderator

12:24 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1214

botas

Many thanks for the photos posted in the bottom! Yes, exactly this day I'm talking about, ie it is different from most models, flat or something, I do not know how to describe, but I think, gentlemen-scholars understand me!)) Thank you much again, botas, will keep in mind!!!

kypexin - Administrator

16:09 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1670

yes, the site administrator great respect, all on the shelves help to expand!

support! such a rapid and trouble-free operation of administration meet for the first time!!! keep it up! once again thank you very much!)))

Oh praised :)

Thank you, my pleasure :)

Just-SerJkE - New member

20:32 - 19 October 2009

Posts 3

Ahhh ......... damn I can not put pictures

yours_truly - Moderator

20:59 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1214

Oh praised :)

Thank you, my pleasure :)

But not for that! Indeed it is!) Since you do not perish!)

repsev - Guest

22:40 - 19 October 2009

and if you order in the store Dostavka-Podarkov.ru several lighters immediately, such as 3, the discount of 5% is taken into account on all three at once, or each separately?

kypexin - Administrator

22:46 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1670

repsev writes:

and if you order in the store Dostavka-Podarkov.ru several lighters immediately, such as 3, the discount of 5% is taken into account on all three at once, or each separately?

C mathematical terms it amounts to the same thing :))))))

Formally - in the store will make you a discount on the total amount of the order.

repsev - Guest

22:52 - 19 October 2009

that is, summarize the total of all three lighters and take away five per cent, is it impossible?

kypexin - Administrator

22:57 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1670

repsev writes:

that is, summarize the total of all three lighters and take away five per cent, is it impossible?

You yourself even to summarize and do not have to take, it will do the shop - just do not forget to enter the coupon code when purchasing :) :)

repsev - Guest

22:59 - 19 October 2009

and, Clearly then, thank you! but there is exactly original lighters, not fakes?

kypexin - Administrator

23:06 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1670

repsev writes:

and, Clearly then, thank you! but there is exactly original lighters, not fakes?

Here you will certainly sorry and did not take offense, but of course you asked a stupid question :) What do you think, will the largest Russian site about Zippo advertise Moscow online store that sells fake?

The answer to your question is there just the original lighters.

repsev - Guest

23:12 - 19 October 2009

No, I understand, I agree, so ask once again to be sure! just not this happened yet pohlesche!

kypexin - Administrator

23:16 - 19 October 2009

Posts 1670

Well you have to understand that in 2009 at least in large cities is no online store just in principle, will not trade fake brands, whether it's Zippo or anything else :) Still, not 90 years, then the court: )

botas - Expert

23:17 - 19 October 2009

530 posts

Message Edit 1:07 - October 20, 2009 user botas

By the way, how shiny the corners at yuzannoy brasski, you can see in the photo Replicas-41: in its upper left corner of the shot hit yours truly :)

repsev - Guest

23:20 - 19 October 2009

kypexin writes:

Well you have to understand that in 2009 at least in large cities is no online store just in principle, will not trade fake brands, whether it's Zippo or anything else :) Still, not 90 years, then the court: )

does not agree with you completely! have no complaints, all right!

yours_truly - Moderator

0:35 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1214

Gentlemen, colleagues and manager Sir! can anyone knows! zippo twenty one blackjack-it really find a model like new, but it gets to us, and how soon do you think?

kypexin - Administrator

0:40 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1670

yours_truly writes:

Gentlemen, colleagues and manager Sir! can anyone knows! zippo twenty one blackjack-it really find a model like new, but it gets to us, and how soon do you think?

What is she not gotten yet? She is one of Choice Catalog 2009-2010. I just do not know. If you have not got, we can then six months later will ...

kypexin - Administrator

0:43 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1670

Message Edit 0:45 - October 21, 2009 user kypexin

Offtopic: COMRADES, and why stick to this thread "Prompt novice" and write it in her, quite far from the subject of the first question?

Let's create new issues with new themes :) For this there is a reference at the top " Add new topic "...

yours_truly - Moderator

0:44 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1214

You know, I liked the color! like white milky color! first time I realized this today when I saw the picture dorogushchuju Zippo as holodilnichek! can you come with such a model of color? simply want to can catch the fancy some?

kypexin - Administrator

0:47 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1670

yours_truly writes:

You know, I liked the color! like white milky color! first time I realized this today when I saw the picture dorogushchuju Zippo as holodilnichek! can you come with such a model of color? simply want to can catch the fancy some?

"I come," What does that mean? :) I am a new (modern) Zippy somehow not at all fond of, well, most of which I can tell where to buy this, or buy something for you.

yours_truly - Moderator

0:48 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1214

kypexin writes:

Offtopic: COMRADES, and why stick to this thread "Prompt novice" and pishtnt is in it, quite far from the topic of the first question?

Let's create new issues with new themes :) For this there is a reference at the top " Add new topic "...

I'm sorry, did not see a reference, and did not know what I can for example create a new topic ... I thought only the administrator can create it! now I'll know! but I'm really a beginner!))

yours_truly - Moderator

0:51 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1214

well, most of which I can tell where to buy this, or buy something for you.

well, maybe soon I will turn to you for help!

kypexin - Administrator

0:52 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1670

Come on! Inside each forum anyone can create a theme, even an unregistered guest :)

And you ask, if Che :)

yours_truly - Moderator

0:55 - October 21, 2009

Posts 1214

kypexin

Thank you!)

jeri22 - Member

20:48 - 21 October 2009

Posts 26

Hello dear administration! Cool site, great forum. I have here a question. I live in the city of Perm, and so I think that we do not have any service center to do? A popovodu Zippo I know Toko 1 store in which there is a hot kakayato Gorant that lighters original. Thank you. Where to buy and otrimantirovat?

kypexin - Administrator

22:26 - 21 October 2009

Posts 1670

jeri22 writes:

Hello dear administration! Cool site, great forum. I have here a question. I live in the city of Perm, and so I think that we do not have any service center to do? A popovodu Zippo I know Toko 1 store in which there is a hot kakayato Gorant that lighters original. Thank you. Where to buy and otrimantirovat?

You can buy in the shops, which are sent by mail to other cities. Here's our affiliate store, for example: http://zippocollector.ru/discount

A repair, alas, have only send to Moscow. Authorized service center is located in Moscow alone.

Grinya - Guest

21:46 - December 1, 2009

Hello, wanted to ask about just such a Zippo http://www.odinmoment.ru/shop/ ..... D_414.html . stamp can not show who may know real or not? well, judging from all the data, all the same as the original copy is :) and if more detail on what exactly the same lighter saw in the store, found on the internet and now I ask you to tell me :) comrades who knows

yours_truly - Moderator

23:42 - December 1, 2009

Posts 1214

Grinya writes:

Hello, wanted to ask about just such a Zippo http://www.odinmoment.ru/shop/ ..... D_414.html . stamp can not show who may know real or not? well, judging from all the data, all the same as the original copy is :) and if more detail on what exactly the same lighter saw in the store, found on the internet and now I ask you to tell me :) comrades who knows

What confuses you? quite a regular Zippo, why did you decide that it is not real? especially on photos from the store to determine how this is nothing special at all ... in the nature of such is, can you mean it)))

on request in Google or Yandex zippo 21064 http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?te ..... par4 =% 2Fs1

yours_truly - Moderator

23:42 - December 1, 2009

Posts 1214

Message edited 23:43 - December 1, 2009 user yours_truly

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

4463 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))