To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

GUARANTEE ZIPPO - Ear

Miklovan - New member

23:25 - 28 August 2010

Posts 3

Message edited 23:32 - August 28, 2010 by Miklovan

), в коробке находилось слабое подобие гарантии, скромно вписанное в инструкцию по уходу за зажигалкой. Recently acquired lighter ZIPPO Solid Copper (161), and found that it is no firm guarantee (as shown on the website http://www . Zippo. RU), the box was weak similarity guarantees modest refinement of the care instructions for the lighter . Just discovered a discrepancy in the guarantee:

1. In the original: "We never charge a penny for repairs ZIPPO .....;
  2. In the likeness of the guarantee: "We take a cent for the repair .....

PS the original warranty or adapted to our "Russian conditions" .....

kypexin - Administrator

23:38 - 28 August 2010

1670 posts

"We take one cent" - a well-known school of translation, in a short period of time the guarantee was a Russian language with this particular text (Russian representative Zippo long laugh :))). Guaranteed authentic with this :)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

10:37 - 29 August 2010

674 posts

Miklovan writes:

Message edited 23:32 - August 28, 2010 by Miklovan

), в коробке находилось слабое подобие гарантии, скромно вписанное в инструкцию по уходу за зажигалкой. Recently acquired lighter ZIPPO Solid Copper (161), and found that it is no firm guarantee (as shown on the website http://www . Zippo. RU), the box was weak similarity guarantees modest refinement of the care instructions for the lighter . Just discovered a discrepancy in the guarantee:

1. In the original: "We never charge a penny for repairs ZIPPO .....;
  2. In the likeness of the guarantee: "We take a cent for the repair .....

PS the original warranty or adapted to our "Russian conditions" .....

and in general he does not need a warranty card, needed only authentic lighter.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

16:55 - 29 August 2010

203 posts

Citizens! Explain the meaning of "authentic"

faust - Maniac

Moscow

17:30 - 29 August 2010

674 posts

dreamwork writes:

Citizens! Explain the meaning of "authentic"

real, genuine, correct, etc.

yezh - Member

19:57 - September 4, 2010

68 posts

I have in-flight security Lufthansa from the lighter, which, incidentally, is not in your hand luggage, and luggage, confiscated all the innards of the inserts, investing instead confiscation protocol in German and English. I ordered a new lighter in webshop in Kiev and asked me to send it for repair. So they gave me with the order sent to the new fully staffing the insert for free, without even looking at the lighter. So I made sure that the warranty is not an empty phrase or a gimmick.

gritsaenko - Member

11:57 - 31 October 2010

Posts 30

Good morning! I wanted to ask, and how they discovered it in the luggage?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:36 - November 1, 2010

1860 posts

Good evening, probably a metal detector, that's just the first time I hear that anything seized from the luggage without informing passengers, usually on the contrary, are kindly requested to, removed from the flight, we might accidentally steps on his kidneys hurt staircase))) In general, these strange "Luftwaffe")))

kypexin - Administrator

17:42 - November 1, 2010

1670 posts

I flew with Zippy in Singapore and Turkey, both times before registering just shifted Zippo pocket bag and put it in your luggage. Neither here, nor there is any issues not caused, no nothing detective did not get ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:48 - November 1, 2010

1860 posts

Volodya, in light of the terrorist attacks of hysteria, a lighter could well be impermissible for carriage subject, but ....

yezh - Member

12:26 - 13 March 2011

68 posts

I do not know why my Zippo Germans ransacked without me, but it was an isolated case. I have before and after that flew abroad and always came the Zippo and gasoline with no problems, but I'm trying to "dig" a little deeper. The Germans then-and gasoline I took, so I arrived at the destination is called naked and barefoot.

buma - Expert

12:57 - 13 March 2011

181 posts

Zippovskaya warranty is a miracle. I read a lot about it. Some write that spices his hammer and bang in Bradford for repairs. (((Others wrote that Zippo hit by a tram ... and all, bag. And also in the U.S., and from there it's new. Tell me, can this be true, and if so, then America wonderland.))) )

Truckdriver - Expert

20:23 - 13 March 2011

206 posts

It would be nice just to read carefully the warranty. On trams and lighter body it does not apply.

buma - Expert

20:31 - 13 March 2011

181 posts

Truckdriver writes:

It would be nice just to read carefully the warranty. On trams and lighter body it does not apply.

and the hammers? )))

yezh - Member

12:02 - 14 March 2011

68 posts

In the warranty says "We give your lighter in perfect working condition, but does not guarantee the original appearance." I came in the mail Zippo, which was a guarantee in many languages, including Russian. By the way with the wrong translation of "we take a cent for the repair of" what was written above.

buma - Expert

20:50 - 14 March 2011

181 posts

I pokapatsya in the internet and found out that this is a mistake. ))) It happens.

For warranty ... My friend lost in the woods body lighter. Housing has been the standard and nothing special is not represented. In the hands of just insert. A month later, the dispute over warranty, sent to the states insert. Lo and behold!! Sent a new lighter! In the letter he stated what was the case. In both! )))

Truckdriver - Expert

0:28 - 15 March 2011

206 posts

I, as a long adult, I do not believe in miracles. I believe only on paper, and there is nothing about miracles, nor about the trams, nor about potsev mocks quite good products, which is what the lighter ZIPPO, nothing is said.

PS I also heard that a dunce by drunken bench ripped at Rolls Royse Phanthom sump (with whores spree).

And sho do you think? Wanted to change the motor under warranty, so he instead gave the Maybach engine. That's it.

kypexin - Administrator

0:47 - 15 March 2011

1670 posts

Truckdriver writes:

I, as a long adult, I do not believe in miracles. I believe only on paper, and there is nothing about miracles, nor about the trams, nor about potsev mocks quite good products, which is what the lighter ZIPPO, nothing is said.

PS I also heard that a dunce by drunken bench ripped at Rolls Royse Phanthom sump (with whores spree).

And sho do you think? Wanted to change the motor under warranty, so he instead gave the Maybach engine. That's it.

Rolls-Royce and Maybach are two different companies, one for the other could not replace, "or your friend bought a fake" (c)

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

buma - Expert

1:02 - 15 March 2011

181 posts

kypexin writes:

Truckdriver writes:

Rolls-Royce and Maybach are two different companies, one for the other could not replace, "or your friend bought a fake" (c)

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

)))) Neighing! Thank you!

buma - Expert

1:21 - 15 March 2011

181 posts

These users back lighter under warranty?

kypexin - Administrator

1:30 - 15 March 2011

1670 posts

buma writes:

These users back lighter under warranty?

Yes.

buma - Expert

8:41 - 15 March 2011

181 posts

Truckdriver miracles do happen.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2829 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))