This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Poser

chaa174 - Expert

18:29 - 12 June 2012

503 posts

immediately obvious - intelligent people communicate-with .. :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:34 - 12 June 2012

Posts 1860

chaa174 writes:

immediately obvious - intelligent people communicate-with .. :)

Yes we have and so it simply, the peasant. Mat can swear, insult, even without a mat of Forum is not recommended :-)

chaa174 - Expert

21:29 - 12 June 2012

503 posts

Duc STE ... Parties that for sho?

guys are strictly correct, vodka and beer drinking, the girls ... well ... like unto every Zippo again at kazhny is ...

Kawainui and kosher as the selection.

but thrice homosexual soveyskaga Union country should know in person.

over there from England resellers price tags that are two to three times lower. but also customs, sekretutka, rent, overheads ... 11-18 pounds lighter prices.

kypexin - Administrator

15:57 - 13 June 2012

Posts 1670

chaa174 writes:

a couple of times with korolusami communicated.

once - a long time. second time - several days ago. summary - the opposite of heterosexual orientation.

if you really go for repairs is clearly not theirs.

the word "korolus" and "must" ... it was a joke, right? ;)

A more specific? What were talking a few days ago, and what was the result? :)

chaa174 - Expert

17:53 - 13 June 2012

503 posts

yes clowning was ...

in the subject of Zippo blue already written.

then cover Zippo 30004 Shadow - told that it is not much new ... I choked on his beer as much as drank vodka ...

then when I said that it was not like in the photo and where to look - said that take the original and compare at all and you know better ... the second time I almost choked on - when the beer drank vodka ...

in total iron logic, brains appropriate "maskovskomu managery" (sorry for the mat in the air), knowledge in an exemplary approach 0.000000000 ...

and it was a shame that when these ... the human race did not work talk, wrote in pendostan, in a support with Mommy's website. bitches. not them. korolus. Because the answer. not korolus, pendosy. "With all the questions to a representative of our great and nevbebennyh in your Rush" and even put contacts. sadists.

I then even without beer and vodka has become so easy, so fun ... sobsno this forum and found it.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

4268 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))