To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Poser

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:36 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

In-in ... We all just about themselves, but about their grandchildren ... And who will think about Russia? :))))))

(Imagine the "joy" grandchildren, if they do not leave a legacy of new and rare things that we are happy to consider the same ebay, and a pile of slomatyh piece of iron, torn rags, but vintage, tampons, which we use instead of cotton and other garbage ... :))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:39 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Earrings, so it is necessary to repair the piece of iron somewhere, even grandchildren argue themselves hoarse that the insert is genuine, but riveting shows signs of repair, unknown artist began the 2000s))))

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:46 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

Yeah, just obhahochutsya kids, looking at us and our riveting ... :))) As there - do not tell my shoes ... Something like this ... :)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:50 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Well, we do admire the windscreen cut down on the old "Kraken", although its unknown soldiers disfigured past is clearly not a great mind ;) tale about something that is so convenient to get a light in the battle, obviously contrived, in a battle to shoot and roll, and not smoking) ))

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:56 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

But what about the expression - a soldier sleeps, service goes? ... :))) Or away from something out there, close to the kitchen? :))) Not yet a breakneck pace - for the motherland, for Stalin and sat out ... someone smoking in a trench and sawing inserts ... :)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:57 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Double pest enemy of the people and collectors)))))))))

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:03 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

And I'm still a pest out .... :))) Here is how to move on Vintage Park (more duralumin) - a gift from botas - will know ... :))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:07 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Earrings, I do not about you, but about that old soldier said so. Two of us, I'm a big pest, just look at my now very vintage replica 1941))))))

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:13 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

It's time you have to start writing the book for the grandchildren ... :)))) Here is where the story will be! Sterling from his grandfather, and even with the documentary notes ... :)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:20 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

If I continue in the same spirit, the sterling and the children will not live up to))) It seems, and hands are not really broken, but as long as it all goes neakkuratnenko ;)

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:30 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

Daaaaa .... And I had almost presented the painting - the year of 2099, to put ebee lot from the Russian seller - "vintage" sterling and the book ... price .99 cents ... :)))))))))))))))))) )))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:32 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Just a book! With illustrations and the title: "How it was"

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:38 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

Well then you're there your pictures navstavlyay though ... :))))) with autographs ... :))

Or - "How was it and was it all?" Marked - "Diary of a Madman" :)))

faust - Maniac

Moscow

11:57 - 12 January 2011

674 posts

in nafludit. just then many complain, they say back the lighter work, but with a new insert, etc. You can of course, in a letter to specify that back old insert, and suddenly returned - forget ...

Gradusnik - Anonymous

20:39 - February 5, 2011

Here in my Zippe this crap turned out: I wanted to change the flint - worn, pull out, and he was stuck ... (Well, now what to do about it?

faust - Maniac

Moscow

1:33 - February 6, 2011

674 posts

ÐÑÐ ° Ð'ÑÑÐ ½ Ð ¸ Ð º Ñ writes:

Here in my Zippe this crap turned out: I wanted to change the flint - worn, pull out, and he was stuck ... (Well, now what to do about it?

blow into the tube harder! just kidding :)
better to take a bit more subtle pinks tube flint lighter to put on a piece of wood, right on the windshield, and gently with a hammer to knock a stone.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:23 - February 6, 2011

1860 posts

My God, a hammer, why? Straighten a paper clip and the well poshuruyte flint, the rest is simply a slightly twisted and he was hooked.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

14:10 - February 6, 2011

674 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

My God, a hammer, why? Straighten a paper clip and the well poshuruyte flint, the rest is simply a slightly twisted and he was hooked.

Yeah, you just do not come across lighters with zakisshim or tightly twisted in the tube flint. if it's good twisted, it can only skrepochkoy Kitten testicles tickle. I'm not saying how bad ebashit hammer and lightly. I am personally of 5-6 Zipp did it. the main thing is not to overdo it and do not piss.

Gradusnik - Anonymous

17:09 - February 6, 2011

phew) thanks, knocked out)

buma - Expert

17:29 - February 6, 2011

181 posts

Zippo - this whole ceremony. This is not a disposable lighter, which can be discarded after use. Zippy to watch out for. As for the weapons. Periodically refilled, check the flint jam through the wick to clean soot, grease the wheel, I'm sometimes wool. Each holder of this method has a lighter dressing, styling and cotton wick. Each has a different way of opening and ignition. Take care of your Zippo. )))

goast - Guest

19:26 - February 6, 2011

buma - Member

17:29 - February 6, 2011

28 posts

Zippo - this whole ceremony. This is not a disposable lighter, which can be discarded after use. Zippy to watch out for. As for the weapons. Periodically refilled, check the flint jam through the wick to clean soot, grease the wheel, I'm sometimes wool. Each holder of this method has a lighter dressing, styling and cotton wick. Each has a different way of opening and ignition. Take care of your Zippo. )))

uh ...

this is the point?

slay - Expert

22:59 - February 6, 2011

458 posts

I do not know but it is said great!

kubik-sun - New member

13:27 - 11 June 2012

Posts 1

guys help me I broke the so-called cam spring ... what can I do? where do I send it?

Slava - Expert

12:38 - 12 June 2012

225 posts

As we have already discussed.

The official representative of Zippo here in Russia, is a company Korolus. They are responsible for the repair, and when that with all the problems with the insert, including the cam spring, they have the reputation changed insert a new one. Provided of course that the lighter is genuine.

Now on their website to write the following

"In the case of mechanical damage lighters (damage to the body, cover, hinges, etc.), send a lighter in a single European repair center lighters Zippo:
Zippo European Repair Clinic. Groendahlscher Weg 87, D-46446 Emmerich am Rhei,

or an international center repair lighters Zippo:
Zippo Repair Clinic. 1932 Zippo Drive. Bradford, PA 16701. '

Your damage is, of course a purely mechanical, but will change if they insert as before, or will need to send in a lighter Eurocenter is unclear.

Try to write them to the post office, info@korolus.ru , ask if that answer, and we write it please =)

And there is the option of buying inserts separately on ebay.

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:21 - 12 June 2012

791 posts

blyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya .................. dealers shmilery

If the Zippo lighter does not work in the absence of mechanical damage, contact the service center at:

interesting that there may not work?? flint worn or need to change the fuse??

for such things must be the official representative deprive!!!

think I'll write that fact on zippo.com

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:37 - 12 June 2012

791 posts

that I strongly excited by this fact!! KOLORUS company is a distributor!! and this is just what powers PPC!! dealer just resting! they actually have a Zippo Manufacturing Company in Russia and therefore must comply with all the conditions that are offered by this company!! as well as the fact that))))))) th type distributors - buy-dictate its market price - and will not do anything in case of any problems that you are writing to the States or in Europe, and I wonder if I send to Japan lighter ?? sure there are no problems with the repair will not occur!!

to insert save?? It's a shame!!!!!!!!!

kypexin - Administrator

14:04 - 12 June 2012

1670 posts

Korolus to replace the insert free.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:40 - 12 June 2012

1860 posts

Can be replaced, but can not, due to the new infoy. A loop of these morons will never repair could not, as evidenced photoreports "victims" ... Maybe because of the numerous complaints about the quality of repair Kolorus and changed the terms of the warranty. In any case, I agree with Stas: these distributors must steal pissing rags, as well as prosecute the article from the monopoly, breach of warranty and any other. I am not a lawyer and do not understand these subtleties, I would just their main boss face filled)))))

chaa174 - Expert

17:24 - 12 June 2012

503 posts

a couple of times with korolusami communicate.

once - a long time. second time - a few days ago. resume - the opposite of heterosexual orientation.

If we are going to repair it is clearly not for them.

words "korolus" and "should" ... it was a joke, right? ;)

DenOn - Expert

17:32 - 12 June 2012

212 posts

asshole with ...

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2843 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))