To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

General questions on the acquisition

runningbus - Member

14:35 - 19 March 2012

Posts 39

Message edited 14:39 - March 19, 2012 user runningbus

Hello Going to present for its 18th anniversary to get the original quality lighter zippo. Such that served me for years, does not break or refused. Now the question.

There is a shop Zebra. Many know him. There is a gifting, where spinning platform with a Zippo. In the same department, I bought myself a fake zipku wick and flints. Wick and flints original. In this I was convinced (the port does not wick, flints always give a lot of sparks) So tell me where the original lighters sold in such platforms or fraud is?

I currently possess a fake Zippo, and understand all of its spaces.

Back in the appendix. In the original Zippe whether empty housing (without inserts) in a closed form to move around (the effect shattered loops, when they have a gap, both the housing cover to move towards)?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:49 - 19 March 2012

1860 posts

Zebra pro shop will not tell, but in general all the shops with revolving stand selling fakes extremely rare, it is not profitable, the cost of fraud and original lighters are quite comparable. About the play hinges: it is quite common for lighters last years of release (unfortunately) ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:01 - 19 March 2012

1860 posts

I probably will write a banality, but learn how to be a section on forgeries, dating on and off, armed with printouts, or the link if you have a smartphone or tablet with high quality resolution, and go to the store. Seller always allow twirl-examine the goods and make a decision.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:47 - 19 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 15:50 - March 19, 2012 user Kuryan

I confirm that the seller always allow twirl product))) When I recently went to buy a new lighter (I wrote about this in his topic) the seller got me all lighters from the counter, that I considered them, I opted for matching the release date inserts and housings at the same time checking backlash (left-right) of the body without the insert. Unfortunately all zhigah have this play, I got more or less, play small (approximately 1 mm in both directions) ......

runningbus - Member

17:03 - 19 March 2012

Posts 39

And there are such characteristics as looseness wheel, snapping loose tongue, sleeve is not fully soldered (divided into two parts, with a dense gap increases and tightening the bolt to spin indefinitely), rust inserts inside of the petrol oblazene schelkanya tongue coating?

And by the way, prevents this play? There at all hard to make?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

18:24 - 19 March 2012

391 posts

runningbus writes:

And there are such characteristics as looseness wheel, snapping loose tongue, sleeve is not fully soldered (divided into two parts, with a dense gap increases and tightening the bolt to spin indefinitely), rust inserts inside of the petrol oblazene schelkanya tongue coating?

"Horror" you any has been written, not seen on their ZIPPO niichego like, nor old, nor novyh.Krepko everything is done, hard ...

runningbus - Member

20:19 - 19 March 2012

Posts 39

evenk writes:

runningbus writes:

"Horror" you any has been written, not seen on their ZIPPO niichego like, nor old, nor novyh.Krepko everything is done, hard ...

Happy. Feel like that was lighter and very dolgorabotayuschey memory. I like something to look at her and thought, they say yes, do you remember so and so))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:37 - 19 March 2012

479 posts

runningbus writes:

This is in my opinion the description of a Chinese der ...... forgive)))))) You can also add that the cover does not open and the lights from the fifty-fifth time)))))

Already scared chesslovo! )))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:44 - 19 March 2012

1860 posts

Brothers! Less fantasy, more specifics. And then zarugayus ;-)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:46 - 19 March 2012

479 posts

Not anymore))))) Sorry!

Val1730 - Expert

22:26 - 19 March 2012

158 posts

Message edited 22:33 - March 19, 2012 user Val1730

Here you have two of the most common sexual characteristics :) Will the real insert, respectively, and korpus.I so notches on the wheel, it's time for these notches wicked aunt in America sort on the table to blunt the machine is not as riveting popalo.I second sign. inserts on the year and month knocked kagbe different font, if a little at an angle to see it stamped deeper than the rest tekst.Udachi in buying!

alex - Member

22:41 - 19 March 2012

64 posts

Val1730 original inserts are sometimes inserted into the left case (usually in flip flops). so check the body required.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:41 - 19 March 2012

1860 posts

Perhaps add that icon of R, in the script gets to the ledge-cheek, as in the above photo, I have seen a fake it on a flat surface.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:53 - 19 March 2012

1860 posts

And so to the heap, fake Zippo, it's about how to forge a paper banknote of 10 rubles. Even the central bank refused to produce them, the paper comes out more expensive than his own denomination)))

Val1730 - Expert

23:19 - 19 March 2012

158 posts

alex wrote:

Val1730 original inserts are sometimes inserted into the left case (usually in flip flops). so check the body required.

Kind of like runningbus wants to buy a modern, not the Vietnam war :)

runningbus - Member

17:12 - 20 March 2012

Posts 39

Kuryan writes:

runningbus writes:

This is in my opinion the description of a Chinese der ...... forgive)))))) You can also add that the cover does not open and the lights from the fifty-fifth time)))))

Already scared chesslovo! )))

No, no, I did nachigil all the original, it is lit on the first try. But hang loops as g.vno. Her take on risuonk look, start the top cover back and forth to drive here to get a piece of inserts, ie, the gap with the top cover movement on even the insert. Maybe you do not understand what I say, but in a broader sense it is clear that the Chinese lighter.

But who's not hard to tell the characteristics of your lighters. Theirs advantages and so on.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:29 - 20 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 19:31 - March 20, 2012 user Kuryan

Zippo dignity - this is what it is - Zippy! ))))

Trouble-free, reliable, brand and so on ... what could be the advantages, even if when it's asking me to light a cigarette and I took it, then start asking questions like - "Oh! Real, or China? ")))))

Characteristics there can not possibly be her description fits in one word, I think it is clear in what it is - "Zippo")))) There is nothing special and characterize, except details of formatting and the subtleties of any of its model ....

Here, as never, where the whole point of all the features packed in a single word))

Though I can not understand something in the question about the characteristics, I do not know ......

runningbus - Member

22:27 - 20 March 2012

Posts 39

Kuryan writes:

Message edited 19:31 - March 20, 2012 user Kuryan

Zippo dignity - this is what it is - Zippy! ))))

Trouble-free, reliable, brand and so on ... what could be the advantages, even if when it's asking me to light a cigarette and I took it, then start asking questions like - "Oh! Real, or China? ")))))

Characteristics there can not possibly be her description fits in one word, I think it is clear in what it is - "Zippo")))) There is nothing special and characterize, except details of formatting and the subtleties of any of its model ....

Here, as never, where the whole point of all the features packed in a single word))

Though I can not understand something in the question about the characteristics, I do not know ......

Yes almost have written. Only here's the answer to the question. Is it true that modern Zippo will last a lifetime? (I do not mean just for life, but the meaning is clear that a very very very long time)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:58 - 20 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 11:37 - March 21, 2012 user Kuryan

My answer is not right, to give food for thought :))))

And you know how many years of life, the human body is targeted? There are different data, but what I've heard - it's about 250 years, but it is in perfect catch, and how many people live with us? ))))

So if you throw a cigarette lighter from a plane, and drop it on 10 times a day on concrete, how much it will serve you no answer. And there are people for whom it does not work for decades.

I think the meaning of the answer is also clear, right? :)))) One of my 12 years so far, and I think that she still outlive me .......... But the Chinese have called my hoo how much, is still one lying around at home and one at work.

runningbus - Member

12:29 - 21 March 2012

Posts 39

Kuryan writes:

Message edited 11:37 - March 21, 2012 user Kuryan

My answer is not right, to give food for thought :))))

And you know how many years of life, the human body is targeted? There are different data, but what I've heard - it's about 250 years, but it is in perfect catch, and how many people live with us? ))))

So if you throw a cigarette lighter from a plane, and drop it on 10 times a day on concrete, how much it will serve you no answer. And there are people for whom it does not work for decades.

I think the meaning of the answer is also clear, right? :)))) One of my 12 years so far, and I think that she still outlive me .......... But the Chinese have called my hoo how much, is still one lying around at home and one at work.

Well, then it's understandable. Break there is nothing in principle. But the Chinese have. There piston for the wick is too narrow for the wick. I had to loosen it, and it comes off, and the end of all the lighter.

You can not remove the topic when purchased Zippo, accomplish your goal here and will post pictures of the genuine or not.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:38 - 21 March 2012

479 posts

Well delete probably no one will, but I do not know about this, but the pictures will be interesting to look) Only preferably of good quality ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:38 - 21 March 2012

1860 posts

Agreed to remove until I will not. Waiting for photos and other experiences. Incidentally, I remove the "left" and "cloned" theme, not because I have nothing else to do but sit and monitor the site, "Chebyshev I remove this today?", And at the request of users, who complain that it is impossible to find a nichrome )))

runningbus - Member

14:04 - 26 March 2012

Posts 39

Bought. Photos later. I bought a replica. Everything about her seems real happy. But it is alarming that there is an inscription on the bottom of PAT. 2032695 and the inscription ZIPPO without a spark. Lighter 2011.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:08 - 26 March 2012

479 posts

This is a replica of the same! )))) See here: http://zippocollector.ru/zippo-dating/

Specifically, here's this picture:

runningbus - Member

14:12 - 26 March 2012

Posts 39

Kuryan writes:

This is a replica of the same! )))) See here: http://zippocollector.ru/zippo-dating/

Specifically, here's this picture:

Yes, yes it is a replica)) Everything in it is fine and smooth. 4 loops. And bedplate as in your photo but instead of A is J and instead of 01 is 11. What does this mean I already know.)) That is such on the original? I chose it in the zebra in the gift department and there I was told that they have 100% authentic, I saw many famous models, but I dreamed about replica)) very happy)) Photos will be in the evening.)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:20 - 26 March 2012

479 posts

Now I myself want to retort))) I hope someday I will take ...... I think that you have a genuine, waiting for photo)

Congratulations on your purchase!

runningbus - Member

14:23 - 26 March 2012

Posts 39

Kuryan writes:

Now I myself want to retort))) I hope someday I will take ...... I think that you have a genuine, waiting for photo)

Congratulations on your purchase!

Thank you) also hope that true even sure. The store their brains wiped how selected and took out the inserts and shaped as letters were verified) insert happy wheel, studs. A pass-through on the wheels and the other on the cam whole.

runningbus - Member

20:20 - 26 March 2012

Posts 39

Message edited 20:21 - March 26, 2012 user runningbus

Photos are ready!

runningbus - Member

20:24 - 26 March 2012

Posts 39

Photos may not be very good quality. I also want to add one thing. Very disappointed that there is no comma after the bottom BRADFORD.

This necessarily means that the fake Zippo? It works perfectly, steel hinges, cabinet appears that nickel plated snap great, lit the first time. Dense, it is seen that thing.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:31 - 26 March 2012

1860 posts

Do not worry! Neudobnyak replica fake too. For insert original (fuck-through riveting even the Zippo did not want).

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2397 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))