Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Free refueling benzo at the point of sale.

botas - Expert

21:51 - 21 April 2012

530 posts

The official point of sale Zippo Zippo sort of filled in for free, as bequeathed to Mr. Blaisdell. Here's interests, the duty to fill the request of the owner of the lighter in a point of sale? Just today in Minsk at the point of the main supplier of Zipp in Belarus, I was told that is not filled in (although the sign hanging refueling). Or I do not understand this, or is no longer Zippo Zippo with his authoritative guarantees?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:56 - 21 April 2012

479 posts

I do not know how you got there, and if I come in and ask for our CUM refill my lighter, I would have to look exactly like an idiot, because they do not even know about the warranty Zippo, not to mention how to run the show, and FREE on refueling - especially not in the know))))))))))))))))))))

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

23:59 - 21 April 2012

246 posts

but we have at least a three-point Zippo sales, refill when buying for FREE!
but only by Kupka, just come with its zhigoy refuel and will not work!

botas - Expert

2:46 - 22 April 2012

530 posts

Zippo gaining muscle at any point of sale should be free.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:57 - 22 April 2012

479 posts

It should be, but not here :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:57 - 22 April 2012

479 posts

Kuryan writes:

It should be, but not here :)

Next week I'll go there, we have to take something that will go up at the same time, and inquire in about filling :)

botas - Expert

2:34 - 23 April 2012

530 posts

Be sure to ask.

I just do not understand when the office, which is official. supplier of Zippo, redneck starts at the gas station. Bank's corporate Benza they cost about $ 7. Apparently this is a very heavy sum for the official supplier, yes. By the way, they also take the money for the shipment, if a repair is required to send the Zippo to the States.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

9:58 - 23 April 2012

246 posts

Well what can I say, our country is unpredictable!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

17:24 - 23 April 2012

479 posts

This is your country, and we have a different country, our example is unpredictable at all! But surely ask about filling in the Central Department Store, I wonder what those guys will answer that sell lighters)))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:16 - 23 April 2012

Posts 1860

Kuryan writes:

This is your country, and we have another country

Wow, I am right now to someone! In the sense .. Oleg ... botas of Byelorussia, hohol c Ukraine ... What kind of country do you now divide?)))) If the seller asshole, it is, IMHO, internationally and in the territorial jurisdiction of any reference does not.

Val1730 - Expert

21:31 - 23 April 2012

Posts 158

I believe that our brother mentality is not the one, I take it, that's out of gas unexpectedly, and people will take advantage of this service once a year, and our brother will live near this most authorized point, I do not speak for everyone, but I think that 70 % will still live there :)

Unnit - Member

21:33 - 23 April 2012

Posts 142

Gorynych5 writes:

Kuryan writes:

This is your country, and we have another country

Wow, I am right now to someone! In the sense .. Oleg ... botas of Byelorussia, hohol c Ukraine ... What kind of country do you now divide?)))) If the seller asshole, it is, IMHO, internationally and in the territorial jurisdiction of any reference does not.

Keep Gorynych5, a country where there is not, it all depends on the people.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:40 - 23 April 2012

Posts 1860

Val1730 writes:

I believe that our brother mentality is not the one, I take it, that's out of gas unexpectedly, and people will take advantage of this service once a year, and our brother will live near this most authorized point, I do not speak for everyone, but I think that 70 % will still live there :)

I do not think. Still not a fashion craze Zippo, buy, collect such lighters are more or less taken place (not to be confused with the wealthy) citizens, grovel for 5-Cube khaljavnogo gasoline? So the seller loses very little, and what Boris told us? That ICON refueling point on paste, and the service is not prodostavlyaetsya .. Here, This is a violation.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:14 - 23 April 2012

479 posts

Message edited 22:23 - April 23, 2012 Members Kuryan

The most interesting is that the country is just something to do with it, and (((((((

It's hard to explain it, but it's true ...... What I am not talking (writing) does not give the meaning that I was laying in the word "country" .... Guys, you will be hard to understand, but it's really so much you can talk and write, but unfortunately it will not change anything, you understand everything will be quite difficult ......

When I'm at the point of sale Zippo ask about fueling and then accomplish your goal here and there that I would say, I think you'll laugh for a long time))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

Although in general if you take, it's certainly not funny, it's tragic ............. but nothing can be done, I live here and have to put up with what surrounds me.

PS I will say more: at the point of sale Zippo we sell and Chinese fakes, if they say to you real expensive - buy now "these" :))))))))) poddelochki good, very good, the price is much lower ....... I think even if I'm going to try to prove the director CUM that they are engaged in garbage, I just open the door for the cops shop and hang some more story .............. It is difficult to all of us, it is very difficult .........

Unnit - Member

22:41 - 23 April 2012

Posts 142

Yes, you spit on this gasoline, because of their spending 5gramm nerves, still neither of which can not be changed.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:50 - 23 April 2012

479 posts

Yes, I was just wondering, for the sake of the principle found)))))))))))))))))))

Unnit - Member

23:13 - 23 April 2012

Posts 142

Good luck ;))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:35 - 23 April 2012

479 posts

Thank you! :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:45 - 23 April 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, I think we are on this with the concept of "country" and finish. This is the second level of "measuring political huyami" when the face off anyone in short, as in the case of "who has long" lead to disputes, quarrels so please refrain. About the director of the Central Department Store, too (sorry) stupid, he takes a lease area than it sells tenant does not fuck if the tenant ofdistribyuter Zippo, the maximum that you can do, is to dash off a complaint to Bradford. If they just buy and resell these zazhYgalki, then you can take a leave of absence at work, cut sandwiches, make a poster, "here trade Fakes" and take-hour vigil at the counter)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

2:33 - 24 April 2012

327 posts

Unnit writes:

Yes, you spit on this gasoline, because of their spending 5gramm nerves, still neither of which can not be changed.

In here you khalyavnyy fueled with gasoline! The mentality is different? Perhaps, but we then fill in their American Zippo what they think will be a long time when they themselves will lay these points, but voobscheto pendosy and probably does not reflect where the fuel to take their ziparyam, of course it is easier and cheaper to and from the . We should not waste time and nerves on that.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:14 - 24 April 2012

479 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Oleg, I think we are on this with the concept of "country" and finish. This is the second level of "measuring political huyami" when the face off anyone in short, as in the case of "who has long" lead to disputes, quarrels so please refrain. About the director of the Central Department Store, too (sorry) stupid, he takes a lease area than it sells tenant does not fuck if the tenant ofdistribyuter Zippo, the maximum that you can do, is to dash off a complaint to Bradford. If they just buy and resell these zazhYgalki, then you can take a leave of absence at work, cut sandwiches, make a poster, "here trade Fakes" and take-hour vigil at the counter)))

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Agree with all!

Therefore, well blocked by horseradish))))))))))))))))))

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

19:23 - 24 April 2012

246 posts

I brought in Kipisha! Nehru And I was not going to find fault with what or country, and I live in Belgorod,
and still was convinced that Russia is, and now I really do not know!)))))))))!

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

19:44 - 24 April 2012

391 posts

Similarly, right-dispersed all ... I like the way, in general about this free refills not znal.Vchera walking down the street, I remember that gasoline is over, went to the store, bought more poshel.Vot and everything.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:35 - 24 April 2012

Posts 1860

Nobody is at odds, because it was secured tedious and modernization of all dispersed)))) Why do I do this? And because such disputes are swearing to an end ... We do not need swearing here, we are collecting Zippo and friends))))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

21:00 - 24 April 2012

391 posts

And rightly so, there is nothing to swear ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:09 - 24 April 2012

Posts 1860

evenk writes:

And rightly so, there is nothing to swear ...

Yes, no one complains))) Especially on this forum you can))) There is always a punishment was not banned, and reprimand the team ... And huyami Modera and can impose if it is wrong .. ;)

botas - Expert

21:23 - 28 April 2012

530 posts

Val1730 writes:

I also thought about it ... But nothing prevents the seller become familiar subjects to stop release of fuel. Here's a how-to Zippo Zippo recommends fix the location of the official representative. I wonder how this will fix Zippo representative who did not refuel Zippy the request and take the money for the repairs. And free refills icon him to stay, of course. Come on ... "Spoons were found. But here osadochek remained ... "(c).

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:23 - 28 April 2012

479 posts

By the way, finally got to the point of sale, we wanted to take the "pebbles", ran say as long as there is only the Chinese, the price of the EU, but at half the price, this is the official point of sales Zipp! Offer Chinese stones! When asked at the expense of fueling me three times asked again, "What?")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

botas - Expert

0:14 - 29 April 2012

530 posts

Kuryan writes:

When asked at the expense of fueling me three times asked again, "What?")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's how it :) You just do not ask, suddenly still beat ;) Truth is what we found.

So soon, look, the production of gasoline flip-tops Zippo transferred to China (I think it's a matter of time), but will cancel the guarantee for a free repair. And most likely will eat some Zippo megabrands. Multiculturalism and convergence, however.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

2:33 - 29 April 2012

327 posts

botas writes:

Kuryan writes:

When asked at the expense of fueling me three times asked again, "What?")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's how it :) You just do not ask, suddenly still beat ;) Truth is what we found.

So soon, look, the production of gasoline flip-tops Zippo transferred to China (I think it's a matter of time), but will cancel the guarantee for a free repair. And most likely will eat some Zippo megabrands. Multiculturalism and convergence, however.

Spit three times. While all that is happening today is very similar. Of course there is a benefit to do the simplest one-off and not even one gas lighters is a tycoon like Zippo-type gasoline and all that, but fuck up already with your Blue on more-all chasing the loot, why not, but ... Those were jig made with a soul, but has no other zipari ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

8 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3375 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))