Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Where is cheaper (I am an active discussion)

serv.kaka - Member

16:58 - 21 June 2012

Posts 17

Message edited 17:06 - June 21, 2012 Members serv.kaka

Two weeks ago, I saw a friend zippo.S first glance she did not particularly like, but I still decided to buy a tozhe.I so I went to their official website Zippo and on it went in their official shop.Concierge store I was a little surprised commodity prices and the terms of delivery, because until then I runners at the other stores here in the off zippo.I store delivery is 300rub (and in many others it is free) and it will also only a 7days (in other stores it on day 2). well I was confused prices most Zippo (100 rubles). Finally, I do not care where it was bought, his first.

And after she was brought to me, I realized that this Zippy (ZIPPO). Assemble and disassemble it all 3 times I realized that just become a collector of Zippo.

And so I decided to order a black Zippo Warmer, one of the replicas, black ice and gasoline, but I thought he saw me for the bank.

Then I polazil on your excellent forum and found one inscription about the fact that in a place where right now are riding round on Green Zippo deshevle.I's scoring poiskoveve this info, I saw that the amount of my purchase has decreased by half, and then in the internet polaziv eshcho I went to the store amerikosovsky Zippo (I know Inglish), and there he saw that the amount of my purchase, including delivery to the Moscow decreased by 2.3 raza.vot my question is WHERE IS CHEAPER IN VIEW OF ALL SHIPPING BUY Sipo? (long mail delivery did not Kolyshev)

I express my deep gratitude to those who have read my article as a whole, not just the last major issues identified (I write very quickly and with aschibkami.eto guilty fucking science teacher who gave no credit test without the clave and fucking Russian teacher that made express vysli full-so they are dead)

And for those readers who are too lazy to repeat this little article WHERE LESS ALL WITH REGARD TO SHIPPING BUY Sipo?

kypexin - Administrator

17:34 - 21 June 2012

Posts 1670

eBay.com. You will not find cheaper :)

serv.kaka - Member

18:15 - 21 June 2012

Posts 17

Are there not ebae sell new, seeing I was only thinking will

serv.kaka - Member

18:16 - 21 June 2012

Posts 17

And by the way tell me what zippo replica better?

chaa174 - Expert

19:28 - 21 June 2012

503 posts

Zippo "1941 Replica" - FOREVER for the ages!

and as you said - on Ebay is cheapest.

Such is the beauty coming to me for $ 12 + 5 shipping

find cheaper?

DenOn - Expert

20:01 - 21 June 2012

212 posts

100,500 for 1941 ...

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:39 - 22 June 2012

327 posts

uphold the 41st replica, and about Ebay-is / used for millions, but there are also new for a penny

kypexin - Administrator

11:49 - 22 June 2012

Posts 1670

serv.kaka writes:

Are there not ebae sell new, seeing I was only thinking will

ebee to sell whatever you want.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

3655 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))