This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

wheel

trueNVR - New member

20:57 - July 2, 2012

Posts 2

Bought today Zippo, the wheel was initially hard (which is understandable), but an hour later, just do stopped spinning, got the spring, without of course easy to say, but just do it in any.

What to do? Flint replace or ...? forward advice.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

21:12 - July 2, 2012

246 posts

in what sense is hard?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:22 - July 2, 2012

1860 posts

Flint - shit IMHO. I've seen this, go crazy because that kresalo crappy flint ...

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

21:31 - July 2, 2012

246 posts

Well then it comes out when the flint is very soft and well kresalo as it gets stuck in it, especially since the new annealing and kresalo more evil! try to change the flint!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:36 - July 2, 2012

1860 posts

hohol writes:

Well then it comes out when the flint is very soft and well kresalo as it gets stuck in it, especially since the new annealing and kresalo more evil! try to change the flint!

I would say heterogeneous, that is found in the soft mass of hard inclusions, kresalo cutting into the "clay" and stumbles upon a solid "stone" and gets me back ..

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

21:55 - July 2, 2012

246 posts

Well, in general, if there is no mechanical failure on the part of the wheel mounts, then clearly vikinut flint and put a new one! nkzhno not yet see it beating the wheel of this soft mutatenyu, if so then we can okuratno clean a needle!

chaa174 - Expert

22:16 - July 2, 2012

503 posts

you dear man did not say the most important thing - the condition of the flint

and then you know if it was from a stub of a triangle of wedges shoe cleaner it will train.

Well, logically. do you think, other than flint in what there can be a stud? right, a smart man, one can see - not what.

about soft flint - do not agree.

set right now flint IMCO. believe me, softer nowhere. new wheel, flint soft - output greater effort to crank kresala. Well, if Boeing sparks pezdanulsya - so fun.

and more. ketayskie flints not take. not. make them bad people. I would even say buggers. but I will not say that they are homosexuals. because the owner of our cabal promised a separate topic about motherfuckers. but the topic is not. so I say - motherfuckers.

with respect, parting and brush your Ya

trueNVR - New member

22:22 - July 2, 2012

Posts 2

Replaced the flint was working properly. Thank you.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:44 - July 3, 2012

951 posts

More often the case that when flint brand new - you need a very decent effort to krutnut wheel, even with brand flints it happens occasionally, but it was then when he (Flint) on both sides still virgin - that sort of factory oplyvov seen. I used to rub my jeans several times, sparks "from Boeing" expels all becomes normal. And so, of course, it is necessary to check - not stuck if anything, if the wheel what filth and stupidity irrepressible chipped possible, and this is a crappy.

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

asdfghj - Member

13:17 - July 3, 2012

Posts 25

And my 5 cents, although nevosem the topic (people had already figured out the "problem" and nemuderno!). Kreme which is now in my favorite zazhigalochke, has been working for two months! usually three weeks, well, four, come on! Package One (original silicon) and silicon in it in different ways!

kypexin - Administrator

11:03 - July 4, 2012

1670 posts

Put you 5 cents. Sometimes it happens that seizes a brand new flint. In order to avoid this, as loosen the spring (but do not remove the screw at all) and pochirkayte bit, then tighten the spring to the end. Thus flint pritretsya to the wheel at a comfortable angle for both of them and the problem will disappear.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:29 - July 4, 2012

951 posts

Yeah, I'm for the same purpose (to kresalu flint ointment) applied his method described above =)))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

remontnik - New member

20:05 - July 4, 2012

Posts 5

Taka is crap when a new flint or vice versa at the end. Usually in the opposite direction a couple of times krutanesh wheel and all - then fine spinning.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2798 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))